New Releases for JULY 2015!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear that we perfume addicts give a whole new meaning to "nose candy." Aroma crack!! Rehab???! I say no, no, noooo! If there's a cure for this, I don't want it. Hooked on a feeling, etc, etc.

Now that song is in my head. :lol: Edited by StacyK

Both actually.. :lol: "Sweetest Hangover" I hear "if there's a cure for this I don't want it.." and the beat ramps up. Not good because I do have a hangover today. So I tried to push it out with "Hooked On A Feeling"... :lol:

Is it? :lol:

Well it's appt today. By the way... if anyone ever wondered what "Buns Of Cinn" would taste like, I know! :lol:

This is the 2nd time I've had a drink that's the taste equal to a foodie LP.

(not counting LPs intentionally designed after drinks.)

Edited by StacyK

OK, seeing the reviews start to trickle in has me *seriously* regretting not going full bottle on Steamy Bikini and Moist! I foresee another order going out very quickly after this current one arrives..... :Emoticons04235:

No package here either I seem to get them faster in the winter. I don't know if there are more drivers that time of year or they're taking extended lunch/beach breaks this time of year but they are sooo slow this time.

I'll write you a note.

Dear Client,

Miss Darlyncherie will not be able to meet as there has been an olfactory emergency. She will be happy to reschedule.

Many thanks for your understanding.

The Management

Waaaa I think my package went the wrong way. It always take three days (from LP, to Vegas, to me) but somehow it's been sitting in Utah for the last three days and was shipped a week ago! Boo :( these post people don't understand I want my pretties right meow!

Yes, hearts! I hear you. Parcel would normally have arrived this morning. I think the storms in the Midwest have caused so many flight delays that the parcel is two days behind schedule. I wore Patience Potion today..double slather.

My new toys came in today! I was on my way to the chiropractor so I sat in my car for a bit just going through and smelling them all. And then I put on "Moist" because I had forgotten to put on perfume this morning, and that was the one that appealed to me the most. The weather here today was miserable, windy, rainy, and fairly cold considering it's July, but I smelled like a tropical oasis. :)

My sample package has just arrived and I am so very happy!

Out of the bottle I love the smell of all of these, they are so summery. I have tried a little bit of Steamy Bikini on my arm and so far I'm loving it. It's only been on for a few minutes so not long enough to go and post a review yet. I have a feeling I may want FB's of a fair few of these and I think OCCO Ambrosia may well be one of them.