Physical Sensations From Wearing Pheros?

I have a weird question that I've been wondering about. I've noticed when I wear and smell pheros I sometimes get chills going down my spine.I also tend to feel a good kind of pressure at the top of my head, or sometimes on my forehead chakra. I was just wondering if anyone else feels physical sensations from pheros.

The only thing I can say is that Perfect Match or DHEAS can make my heartbeat a little racy, but that's consistent w/ the type of emotions those pheros are known to evoke.

The only thing I can say is that Perfect Match or DHEAS can make my heartbeat a little racy, but that's consistent w/ the type of emotions those pheros are known to evoke.

Same here

I have a weird question that I've been wondering about. I've noticed when I wear and smell pheros I sometimes get chills going down my spine.I also tend to feel a good kind of pressure at the top of my head, or sometimes on my forehead chakra. I was just wondering if anyone else feels physical sensations from pheros.

Not exactly the same thing, but yes, Some just give me a lift. Others can put a bounce in my step. Usually its something like Sexpionage or BI that can give me a little tingle, but its not all the time so I wonder if its hormonal.

On the darker side of this BI can also give me a splitting headache (with pressure above my eyes) and make me feel grouchy. It starts right at the top forward mid area and just presses down right through my forehead . Also, Cougar in spray form has thrice given me a headache. My solution to that one is to hold my breath during application.

I know of one other fourmite who is negatively affected with BI. Cinn?

I also get pressure just above my eye with Mega Watt. Which also can put me on edge.

Someone also mentioned getting aroused from G2.

I think its chemistry. We may not all get something or the same something.

What Phero blends have you noticed this with? It may be to much phero or a specific single pheromone.

Edited by StacyK

Not exactly the same thing, but yes, Some just give me a lift. Others can put a bounce in my step. Usually its something like Sexpionage or BI that can give me a little tingle, but its not all the time so I wonder if its hormonal.

On the darker side of this BI can also give me a splitting headache (with pressure above my eyes) and make me feel grouchy. It starts right at the top forward mid area and just presses down right through my forehead . Also, Cougar in spray form has thrice given me a headache. My solution to that one is to hold my breath during application.

I know of one other fourmite who is negatively affected with BI. Cinn?

I also get pressure just above my eye with Mega Watt. Which also can put me on edge.

What Phero blends have you noticed this with? It may be to much phero or a specific single pheromone.

Hmm. Seems like social pheros like OW and H&S give me a kind of happy floaty head effect. I get a bit of a head rush from LFN but it's a different sensation. Kind of euphoric but sensual.

I have gotten some great physical sensations from wearing sex mixes around my wife. If that helps ... :lol:

Adding to StacyK ... I recently had a change in how my chemistry responds to the pheros. Some of the ones that worked well for me last year have shifted to "meh", BUT some of the ones I couldn't wear last year have become my new faves. It's been an interesting and fun flip-flop path of discovery. Needless to say, I try to keep a stock of one of each at all times. :Emoticons0424:

• 2 weeks later...