BLATANT INVITATION.....OMG

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BI is a really fun blend! Unless I end up getting stalked or something, it works well on me. Positive reactions from peopke all in all.. I may want to wait for a new scent with BI to be released before settling on a full bottle of c. breeze, but I do want to have *some* form of BI in my bag o' tricks...

Guest cutie.pie

BI is a really fun blend! Unless I end up getting stalked or something, it works well on me. Positive reactions from peopke all in all.. I may want to wait for a new scent with BI to be released before settling on a full bottle of c. breeze, but I do want to have *some* form of BI in my bag o' tricks...

You can always check the trades ;)

I'm not sure how one goes about it with international shipping, living in Israel shipping is like 12 bucks added to each order so doing that for just one bottle... not too sure it's worth it.

Edited by reincarnated

Guest cutie.pie

I'm not sure how one goes about it with international shipping, living in Israel shipping is like 12 bucks added to each order so doing that for just one bottle... not too sure it's worth it.

Oh, just wait until you find something you really love and it is sold out! You'll stalk the trades and won't even ask how much is the shipping :lol:

There are few of us who are in Europe, and shipping is less than 12$... CinnamonMel, Rosebud, me...

Edited by cutie.pie

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie here. I spent almost a week on this forum (and found lost of great tips and useful information) before I started to use the pheros (I started 3 days ago :). So far no hits. I know that everybody has different sweet spot, but I would appreciate your opinion and advice. I used BI unscented in oil - 1 stroke from my collarbone to the navel and one dab on each wrist. Then I covered with LP original. Do you think this is too little? Should I use more?

Also, do you think it is better to use more strokes on the torso versus one stroke on the torso and other strokes on neck, wrists, etc..?

I have also Sexpionage (no hits either so far). Do you think the dosage for these two pheros is similar or very different? (like I would need to use more BI but only little of Sexpionage to find the sweet spot or it would be the same?).

thanks a lot :)

Edited by maasenka

Welcome :)

In what context are you using those blends?

Those are heady sex blends, are you using them for intimacy with a SO or are you wearing them out & about? If you're just wearing them out, you may be noticed but if it's a situation where overt sexual attention is not really appropriate men with decent social filters may be holding back.

What type of attention are you looking for? What do you consider a hit?

BTW just FYI, there's a "Welcome" page for those introducing themselves to the fourm. Members can stop by and say welcome and answer your more specific questions related to your situation.

:)

Hello StacyK,

thanks for your response :) For privacy reasons, I would prefer to use this account from now on on this forum. I hope it is ok.

Yep, I am using these blends on a specific guy. The story is that we are just friends now because he is not attracted to me any more and I would very much like to change that back to be lovers again :) The problem is that I mostly see him in public places (lunch, etc.) and not so much in private any more. However, if I get his attention with these blends, the situation might change.

I have also Gotcha, Perfect Match, Essence Oil and LFN (all in oil and unscented). And then a trial of scented Cougar, Sneaky Clean (which I don't like very much).

I would consider a hit when he would look at me differently and would like to be close to me and touch me for instance (since he is not hugger and doesn't like to touch people, I would definitely know something is going on if he did that).

I am really wrapping my head around what to use and what amount and in what combination.. it is pretty overwhelming :) And of course, I want the results fast ! :)

thanks for your help (and I will check the welcome page)

P.S. Oh, I did not use Sexpionage yet (my bad..it was LFN). I know that is not very safe to wear it in public. I was just wondering about the dosage when I will have a chance to be with him alone.

Edited by Blanche

Welcome Blanche!

If the situation is that he has told you he is not attracted to you any longer, and he is being honest, pheros cannot change that. That may be why you are not seeing reactions from him. He may not be interested in you like that, and pheros won't change his mind.

Sexpionage is kind of hard to cover, so be sure that if you go there, to let it dry down COMPLETELY before applying cover scent. Also, Sexpionage has a more animalistic feel to it.....clothes ripping, biting sort of thing. And it is definitely not for use in public.

As for amounts, no one can really answer, because each person will react to each and every blend in a different manner. You are not the only variable.......there is your target, the weather, the context, the underlying feelings, etc etc etc. You will need to experiment to find what works for you.

Also, bear in mind that If for some reason it DOES work, just be aware that while it MAY get him into bed, it won't change his underlying feelings for you. SEX does not always equal love. Hell, in some cases, it doesn't even equal LIKE. Pheros don't have an emotion attached to them.

My suggestion would be to grab those socials you have......Perfect Match, Cougar, Sneaky Clean, and Gotcha, and go out and find one who is worthy of you. One who is already attracted to you. PHEROS ENHANCE, THEY DO NOT CREATE.

Edited by Dolly

Thanks Dolly,

well, my goal is to get him to bed. I am not looking for him loving me or liking me (but he likes me a lot). I was under the impression that pheros could make sexually attractive.

However, I was mainly asking about the dosage and places of application. I know that everybody is different and there are lots of factors, but still, you experienced users sure have some idea where as with how much to start, etc. And that is an information that I would appreciate.

Thanks Dolly,

well, my goal is to get him to bed. I am not looking for him loving me or liking me (but he likes me a lot). I was under the impression that pheros could make sexually attractive.

However, I was mainly asking about the dosage and places of application. I know that everybody is different and there are lots of factors, but still, you experienced users sure have some idea where as with how much to start, etc. And that is an information that I would appreciate.

Pheros can make you sexually attractive. BUT, there has to be SOME attraction there. Pheros will not make a man who really doesn't find you attractive fall into bed with you (pheros only ENHANCE). Especially if he has feelings holding him back from "going there" with you.

As for dosage, those of us who are experienced will normally tell newbies the same things......start slowly. Apply just a little bit. If you see no reactions, up your dosage (a small bit on your torso is a good place to start). If you start big, and you see no reactions, you have no idea whether you are wearing too little......or maybe too much.

I think from what you have said, however, there is more going on here that will keep you from seeing a reaction from him. (1) You're in a public place, (2) He has told you that he is not attracted to you, (3) BI is a heavy sex blend, and he has told you that he isn't interested.......yes, I just repeated myself, but I think this is the issue you are going to not be able to overcome. Again, Pheros only ENHANCE, they do not create attraction where there is none.

Sorry, I know that is not what you want to hear, but it is the truth.

Edited by Dolly

I wore BI today at cross training ... ok Enone is the best preworkout ever!!! I must get Dom with my next order (note to self).

I pushed through so hard! i love it!

I was a beast at the gym, but a very sxy/sensual beast at the same time...

Yes. I don't wear BI for to the gym tho. But Dom is great for working out. It's very noticeable.

LFN is good too, tho more for focus and getting general stuff done, I don't love it at the gym though.

Guest cutie.pie

Yes. I don't wear BI for to the gym tho. But Dom is great for working out. It's very noticeable.

LFN is good too, tho more for focus and getting general stuff done, I don't love it at the gym though.

Stacy, have you tried Leather? Which one would you say is better for a work out, Dom or leather?

I prefer Dom for working out. I've used Leather. It's one of my fav pheros. Both for play and work/TCB.

For me, there's nothing like pure Dom for seriously working out tho. :)

I prefer Leather or LFN. Dom is too much for me. I get bitchy and ragey which is okay for working out but I don't like feeling like that. It all depends on how sensitive to none you are.

I prefer Leather or LFN. Dom is too much for me. I get bitchy and ragey which is okay for working out but I don't like feeling like that. It all depends on how sensitive to none you are.

Thanks Halo for this info - i.e. that it's the none. I cannot do DOM. I only tried like 2x (spray UN) but WOW, did not like how I felt at all. Irritable (to put it mildly). But Leather, now that helps my workouts and gets me in workout mode.

LFN makes me feel like a sexy bad-ass, it's only flipped my bitch switch one and was probably cycle related and due to still trying to find my sweet spot. It motivates me, but not as specific to workouts as Leather does.

With BI, I don't have enough experience to comment other than I didn't notice any motiviation for workouts with BI.

I think a lot of it is in personal chemistry and maybe what you are trying to accomplish (at the gym) and what you're doing there.

I used to think I could not wear BI period. It consistently made me grouchy and I'd get a vague headache. It took almost 2 years before I found my sweet spot, I only use the enhanced scents now and just in oil. But still I take a chance when I wear it.

Leather would be my #2 go to for working out. It's definitely one of my all around favorites.

Dom is my workout buddy tho. I don't think I've worn it for anything else in ages. When I'm at the gym I don't socialize, I'm there for 2 things cardio and weights. No cute clothes, No make up, No men, no classes ect... I do cardio (elliptical or treadmill) & free weights.and the machines. I have a time is money attitude there, probably from when I used a trainer. I have to be my own trainer now so the only way that works for me is to be all business.

Dom was most notable for me when using the weights. It really helps push through those serious sets. Once I hit a certain age I found weights are the only thing that made a real difference in my shape and keeping everything from moving to the Deep South :)

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

I have taken to combine BI and Topper for sexy time. Walls come tumbling down with the two of them. Makes me feel like a sex goddess, makes the Mister get very creative. Leaves us both sweat-drenched, panting, completely exhausted. My kind of workout ...

I have taken to combine BI and Topper for sexy time. Walls come tumbling down with the two of them. Makes me feel like a sex goddess, makes the Mister get very creative. Leaves us both sweat-drenched, panting, completely exhausted. My kind of workout ...

Ah, interesting. Topper isn't one I'd thought of using in that context, but it's an intriguing idea that I'm keen to try out.

Edited by donsie

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that a swipe of this on your mons pubis - I sworn the name was mount of venus but google said no - and you'll get the best oral in your life. My ex is a champ and I trained him well on this when we were together. But I decided to try the BI somewhere where his nose would be close to when he went down on me, and it turned him into an orgasm machine. I almost said I wanted to marry him :Emoticons04263:

I also applied BI in other places, but this was my first time trying on that area. It made a HUGE difference. FYI, my BI doesn't smell.

Just wanted to say that a swipe of this on your mons pubis - I sworn the name was mount of venus but google said no - and you'll get the best oral in your life. My ex is a champ and I trained him well on this when we were together. But I decided to try the BI somewhere where his nose would be close to when he went down on me, and it turned him into an orgasm machine. I almost said I wanted to marry him :Emoticons04263:

I also applied BI in other places, but this was my first time trying on that area. It made a HUGE difference. FYI, my BI doesn't smell.

Not necessary for me to put it on my cooch.....I also don't want to do that, since the skin is normally sensitive in that area. Hell, my man does good without the cops.....he is a very cunning linguist.....what can I say.....he wants to please me!! But, since we are both getting older, I sometimes add a swipe to my inner thighs, cleavage, neck, wherever his nose will be. Just to add a boost!

no dolly, i didn't say right there on my cooch. it was about 3 inches away from my clitoris. i had shaved that day and was also afraid that the alcohol would make it burn, so i didn't want to take any chances. but since my ex has a big nose, he was able to sniff the cops.

I love BI for sexy time, and I've found that it does not matter where you apply it: when things get steamy, it hits the Mister where he needs it. I prefer putting it somewhere around but not too close to the lady parts, like the inner thighs, but not too high up.

Bang with Topper or DHEAS is a favourite daytime combo, but for the bedroom, BI and Topper knock it out of the ball park. And we're not talking playful kitten sex. Things can get rough, in the best way there is... Which of course will have you purring for days after

I wear BI on my torso or wrists. My body heat really diffuses the pheros and cops- that way my guy is already good to go before I'm even naked. I don't think a guy's nose needs to be all up on the cops application completely but that's just me ;)

:yeahthat: Me too - wrists and torso... sometimes inner thighs.

I DO NECK, CLEAVAGE, SOMETIMES TORSO, INNER THINGS......HE LOVES THE SCENTS, SO HE LIKES TO SNIFF.

I keep all my cops off my neck 'cause I have long hair, and I don't want the cops to transfer when I get all sweaty! :lol: Otherwise I would put it on my neck. Cleavage works great, though. That's partially what I mean when I indicated torso. Big boobs = lots of diffusion! :lol:

I keep all my cops off my neck 'cause I have long hair, and I don't want the cops to transfer when I get all sweaty! :lol: Otherwise I would put it on my neck. Cleavage works great, though. That's partially what I mean when I indicated torso. Big boobs = lots of diffusion!

I USUALLY KEEP MY HAIR UP UNTIL DRYDOWN, AND THE DAY AFTER FUN-TIME I AM USUALLY SHOWERING AND HAIR-WASHING ANYWAY. AND, I LEARNED SOMETHING NEW, TOO. THE HENNA THAT I USE ON MY HAIR HAS REDUCED THE POROSITY OF IT SO COPS DON'T STICK NEARLY AS BAD.....BUT JUST IN CASE, I ALWAYS HAVE A BOTTLE OF PRELL IN MY BATHROOM!

We tend to lounge around after, and I'm always worried my hair will stink if it touches the application points. But PRELL!!! I keep thinking it's Pert. I need to get a bottle to keep on hand, just in case.

Pretty cool about the Henna discovery!

• 2 years later...

Just curious, does anyone else get emotional with BI? I don't know why I would, but I wore Luxorious last night and some UN BI today and I'm feeling a little vulnerable/weepy. I'm going to shower real quick and switch it up.

Just curious, does anyone else get emotional with BI? I don't know why I would, but I wore Luxorious last night and some UN BI today and I'm feeling a little vulnerable/weepy. I'm going to shower real quick and switch it up.

I definitely do. Have been quite sad to discover that. I just got the UN in my last shipment and every time I've worn it, it makes me temporarily feel like the shizz, and then about an hour in I get sad and super spacey. Disconnected. I'm only wearing at most 2 drops, but I think it's the EST. Leather so far is the only EST blend I play well with, and we play very well indeed.

Its been noted on the forum by myself, Cinn (havent seen her for a while here) and maybe Eggers?

But yea. I can't really do BI. Makes me grouchy (or sometimes sad/angry). Almost always gives me a headache. I've tried over and over again over the years. But it's just not meant to be. Most seem to be fine with it. Thats just the nature of chemistry. Everything is not always for everyone.

And it really is frustrating because one of my most fav LP scents is enhanced with it... :(

Edited by StacyK

Thanks Stacy, I'll try it again soon because I have a FB of Luxorious, but I'll be much more mindful of my emotions. I haven't been keeping up with my phero journal, thankfully I have you ladies and gents here to remind me of my own concerns!

What is your scent that has BI?

• 5 months later...

I really wasn’t checking for the overtly sexual blends, because majority of y’all use it to gauge a lovers response... Meanwhile I’m really interested in how this would wear in the strip club as a dancer (club season is slowly coming back around the corner)... Ive been recommended to wear LAM and I might just cave in and buy a full bottle of it and play with it before messing with this one. I wonder if BI or LAM has a higher amount of cops that’s where I’m trying to figure out the difference... And I’ve seen public isn’t the best place to gauge reactions, so I figured the club would be a better setting considering men are more disinhibitied. Depending on the strength of this bad boy, bouncers being on standby would probably be suggested :wink88:. Lol

• 2 years later...

I got hold of the OG ODALISQUE with BI in it. Smells awesome, kinda cocoa butter forward and vanilla-y cloud of awesomeness! My man thinks it smells like baby talcum and apple spice :(

ANYWAYS, I've been kind of fearful of using bi mostly because i swore it gave me a painful headache when I wore it in another scent. That's not the case with this 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love the selfies this gives me, I feel social and flirty and just all around content! As for my man he's more handsy and lovey with this, I haven't really finished my field testing with this on him yet so I'll eta later