BLATANT INVITATION.....OMG

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I like the selfies of this one. Haven't had the courage to wear it out so it will be just for home for me. Put it on ( dab on each wrist and one between the girls) and wowza!!! I organized and cleaned like never before. Started thinking about deep things...the future, what I want and how to get there from where I am. I can feel intimidated easily by obstacles...they seem like a mountain sometimes and want to find a way around... but this just made me want to put on the climbing gear and go for it. Or made the mountain small in my mind..... At this rate I don't care what effect it will have on any future men...I am loving this blend just for the clear way it lets me look at things and the feeling there is nothing I can't handle. Instead of "I'm not sure I can" it gives me " Why the F not go for it?"

I think today I decided to go back to school to further my nursing career.....thanks BI !!!

:D That's AWESOME! On an occasion when you feel like - "why not?" I have BI in a favorite scent that I wanted to wear more often. I paired BI with Lace to chill out the heat factor and it was received really well! That's just my experience but if you wanted to give it a go sometime.....*whistles and walks away*

I have been contemplating adding another unscented pheromone To my next order but am not sure what to go with. I love the reviews on photos that give you self effects involving motivation and confidence. Not necessarily the sexual photos. I have the Sexpionage for that. But yes, thinking about the future and feeling like I can do anything in the world really appeals to me! Any thoughts friends?

I know the blends with a bit of androstenone pick up my butt and give me umph. BI, Leather and her big sis Dom come to mind for starters....

I had stayed away from Dom for a very long time, being concerned I may come off too alpha or overly dominant for my personality, soooo, I started out with Leather and felt the Est gave me that touch of feminism that I was concerned would be missing in straight Dom. That being said, I also got a Dom sample to try in the Nov sale of 2012 and I also tried it in the Sex & Violins scent (which went well and I ultimately got a FB of...with added cops of course ^_~ ).

The selfies are slightly different for me: Leather keeps me my flirty, girly self and the effects on others are to want to assist me in accomplishing the things I've asked of them or to simply offer to assist me without even being asking (great for work and I use it there A LOT) Dominance is a little more, serious? for me. Selfies are confidence and very alpha take charge kinda feel, but not in a crack the whip kind of way. More of a focused type of vibe....which actually translates nicely into the bedroom as well hehe...

Leather and BI are similar in effects on myself & others except that the cops in BI really can take things in a different direction, as I'm sure you could have guessed :D BI makes me decidedly horny too but VERY flirty and effects on others, unless it's buffered, will send things to questionable conversation just about...immediately :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Right, we are singing two services and having a social in between on Sunday when I should have a chance to get near ACD. I'm thinking I might BI it up, as I have a trial vial of Petit-Four Your Thoughts. For science, of course.

Edited by donsie

Right, we are singing two services and having a social in between on Sunday when I should have a chance to get near ACD. I'm thinking I might BI it up, as I have a trial vial of Petit-Four Your Thoughts. For science, of course.

Ooooh, GO FOR IT! I love PFYT -- it's so subtle and yet so stealth yummy sexy..... dare I say, Blatantly Inviting? :-)

Do iiiiiiitt! :D

Blatant Invitation is SO much fun (the selfies on that one are terrific for me) and Petit-Four Your Thoughts is such a happy, cheerful, 'innocent' (yeah right) kind of scent!

Science is VERY important....

Do iiiiiiitt! :D

Blatant Invitation is SO much fun (the selfies on that one are terrific for me) and Petit-Four Your Thoughts is such a happy, cheerful, 'innocent' (yeah right) kind of scent!

Science is VERY important....

Hadn't even thought about self-effects. Happy and cheerful (and foodie) sound just right for the setting.

Just a general question, is BI one of the phero blends that is prone to ODing (like, say, LFM) or not so much (like Stone Cougar seems to be)?

Hadn't even thought about self-effects. Happy and cheerful (and foodie) sound just right for the setting.

Just a general question, is BI one of the phero blends that is prone to ODing (like, say, LFM) or not so much (like Stone Cougar seems to be)?

LOL, I ODed on Cougar the first (and only) time I wore it! :D

In my experience (which is still very limited), BI is pretty safe in that regard.

It mostly made everyone (men, women, children) very eager to talk to me - and it gives a sort of bounce in the step not only for myself, but also for the people around me.

And I did rather slather it on after the first time... ;)

Edited by ssupytalp

I would not slather on BI,

I find it a very sexual blend.

I think its better for time alone with someone you are involved with.

The ladies here have given me great advice about wearing sexual blends and I have learned so much from them.

I find Cougar is great for every day use ands its very sexy too!

You can OD on ANY phero!! A BI OD will likely leave you bitchy and aggressive. I have ODed very badly to the tune of puking and shaking in a cold sweat for 13 hours on Cougar.

Bitchy and aggressive? No one would notice a difference! That Cougar OD sounds awful! I did feel a bit wobbly on my feet for a little bit after applying Cougar last night, actually.

Of course you are right about ODs -- I didn't mean to suggest that I thought they didn't happen for certain blends (oops). It just seemed to be sort of a sliding scale where some are clearly less-is-more and others are safe to apply more generously.

You also need to be very careful wearing BI in public. It is an extremely strong sex signal. You can potentially get lots of unwanted attention. I personally only use BI for private sexy time with my boyfriend. I would not be comfortable wearing it out to a social event.

Smidgens of BI with a bunch of Lace :Like2:

Of course you are right about ODs -- I didn't mean to suggest that I thought they didn't happen for certain blends (oops). It just seemed to be sort of a sliding scale where some are clearly less-is-more and others are safe to apply more generously.

I think I see what you're saying because I think I fit that bill. I've worn the BI solo outside of sexy-sexy time but I found I like it better out and about with a friend (ie - Lace, Topper, OW). I like the BI selfies too! :) I haven't had any creepy experiences...yet - so I'll leave that open just in case....

in fairness perhaps there's something wrong (or right?) with my chemistry because I've had tremendous success socially with decidedly defined sexual blends. I've just found what works for me and I guess that's part of the fun, figuring out what's what for each of us individually :^^:

Edited to add:

I also seem to have a great tolerance for androstenone, which can be the angry bitchy OD culprit for some

Edited by NuTrix

in fairness perhaps there's something wrong (or right?) with my chemistry because I've had tremendous success socially with decidedly defined sexual blends. I've just found what works for me and I guess that's part of the fun, figuring out what's what for each of us individually :^^:

Yes, same here - which is why I probably forgot about how sexual a blend BI really is.

Also, my idea of 'slather' probably isn't like everyone else's; even when I slather a scent, a trial vial would still last me at least 10 or 12 applications (tipping it against the tip of my finger, then applying that on maybe two or three places).

Non-slather would be just a swipe or maybe two of the sample vial wand...

I am rather sensitive to scent, and to some of the pheros (whatever is in Cougar Potion, for instance) as well so I tend to use tiny amounts.

Edited to add:

I also seem to have a great tolerance for androstenone, which can be the angry bitchy OD culprit for some

Me too, on both of these statements....

Which is kind of weird seeing as I am a girly girl.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Smidgens of BI with a bunch of Lace :Like2:

I think I see what you're saying because I think I fit that bill. I've worn the BI solo outside of sexy-sexy time but I found I like it better out and about with a friend (ie - Lace, Topper, OW). I like the BI selfies too! :) I haven't had any creepy experiences...yet - so I'll leave that open just in case....

I beg to differ.....it is not YOUR chemistry, it is the men you are interacting with......you haven't come upon that creepy guy at the bus stop or in the local market yet. It happens......sooner or later, you will either get some serious unwanted attention or give someone the totally wrong idea about the type of person you are. Just FYI.....I know, it has happened to me.

I haven't had any creepy experiences...yet - so I'll leave that open just in case....

That's why I threw this in.^^^ I know there are some who feel strongly differently about it than I do and I wouldn't deny their personal experiences. :bye:^_^

You also need to be very careful wearing BI in public. It is an extremely strong sex signal. You can potentially get lots of unwanted attention. I personally only use BI for private sexy time with my boyfriend. I would not be comfortable wearing it out to a social event.

Yes, and so NOT appropriate for church wear....IMHO.....

Yes, and so NOT appropriate for church wear....IMHO.....

Not that you're necessarily saying so, Dolly, but I just want to make a blanket statement that I don't mean to upset anyone's feelings about their church/worship or to seem disrespectful of it. This one is a very relaxed one and we sit nowhere near the worshipers, so even if I applied before service (which I don't think I'll do) it would have to diffuse like the clappers for any of them to notice it. The rest are singers whom I know and who have not reacted negatively when I've had cops on going into rehearsal.

@Halo. Thank you for taking the time to point out the need for care with a blend like BI, and Dolly for reiterating this. It is really thoughtful of you and all the other folks who want to look out for/inform people who might be setting themselves up for trouble... and I know you must feel like you have to repeat these warnings 100 times and that they still aren't always heeded. Please don't think they're simply not getting through here -- I have read warnings on many threads here about the risk of wearing certain pheros in certain situations and I am weighing all of this up in making a decision.

I will say that I feel totally safe with this group of (*ETA* all-women) singers both in terms of personal safety and in their not passing judgement or getting a bad idea about the kind of person I might be. Also, this will be in the daytime and I won't be on my own but in a friendly small group. I could even wash off between lunch and the second service; I have to change clothes anyway. All in all I feel comfortable with the idea of wearing a bit of this in my situation but I appreciate that others will not agree or might think it wrong-headed.

All that being said there is always the possibility that my *target* won't feel so comfortable if he feels certain feelings in this setting. Based on what I know of him this seems unlikely. However even possibility does give me pause, and so I am now considering something different for this particular day (Gotcha!) and saving the BI for another occasion.

Edited by donsie

• 8 months later...

I'm pre-menopausal and this is the first phero blend that I can point to as giving me self-arousal effects. That's pretty important to me as this stage in my life. If I wear cops but don't feel like 'finishing the transaction', then it's just an exercise in frustration, for both parties. This gets me in the mood. I'm grateful.

• 2 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

I am an evil ex! :D

My sister asked my ex to fix her car, so tonight he called me that he'll bring the car back but if I could drive him home. I said sure, put some Petit Four Your Thoughts w/BI and went to wait him outside. About 5 min after I'd entered the car I could see the pheros 'hitting' him, he started to mumble, like he forgot what he was saying... He was nice to me (he usually isn't) and he was asking what to our twins need for school, whatever they need I should just tell him and he'll buy it!

I'm single so I'm using my ex as a guinea pig. Is that wrong? ;)

Not wrong, since you used your powers for good (experimentation and possibly getting him to do his duty for your kids) and nobody got messed around! Sounds like a bit of harmless fun to me!

Edited by donsie

I am an evil ex! :D

My sister asked my ex to fix her car, so tonight he called me that he'll bring the car back but if I could drive him home. I said sure, put some Petit Four Your Thoughts w/BI and went to wait him outside. About 5 min after I'd entered the car I could see the pheros 'hitting' him, he started to mumble, like he forgot what he was saying... He was nice to me (he usually isn't) and he was asking what to our twins need for school, whatever they need I should just tell him and he'll buy it!

I'm single so I'm using my ex as a guinea pig. Is that wrong? ;)

I don't think it's any worse than me enjoying the effects of Leather on my ex. :666:

If it works then fine. Just remember that the pheros are helping you get a reaction, make the most if it, get what you need & of course what's fair.

Just be careful and if he makes a pass or something don't fall for it.

Guest cutie.pie

LMAO cutie.pie!!! I think it's hilarious! Wrong? Maybe. But still hilarious and a safe way to test. ;)

Not wrong, since you used your powers for good (experimentation and possibly getting him to do his duty for your kids) and nobody got messed around! Sounds like a bit of harmless fun to me!

Oh, yes, I'm using my powers for good :666: I don't use him as my guinea pig that often, because I see him when he's picking up our kids (and don't wanna use pheros near them much)...but when I do wear pheros near him, it's so funny to see how pheros are hitting him :say19:

I don't think it's any worse than me enjoying the effects of Leather on my ex. :666:

If it works then fine. Just remember that the pheros are helping you get a reaction, make the most if it, get what you need & of course what's fair.

Just be careful and if he makes a pass or something don't fall for it.

Thank you for your post StacyK! I'll keep that on my mind! :)

A quick update:

two days after, he called me to see how is my sister's car and yesterday when he brought our twins home, he was all smiley faces, and he's usually acting like Grinch when he sees me (I didn't wear any phero) ;) ;) ;)

Edited by cutie.pie

• 1 month later...

I forget how potent this one is. I've neen neglecting it a bit, since Bang is my go-to phero, as it seems more playful to me. BI holds a darker power, it's much more get down to business. It sure does get reactions. As for experimenting on exes: on the grand scale of things there's no harm done. Just a little reminder that their former lady love is all that ;-)

• 3 weeks later...

I got this yestarday in the mail (spray 60%alcohol-40%oil).

I put three sprays on (2 to schest and i split between wrists). What's weird is that i can't smell anything ... I've read here how strong the cops smell in this is but honeslty if you talled i was spraying water i would believe you. Could it be travel shock?

ETA: I can smell the cops in Bang! and LFN for sure but not in this one.

Edited by ephoebe23