BLATANT INVITATION.....OMG

I got this yestarday in the mail (spray 60%alcohol-40%oil).

I put three sprays on (2 to schest and i split between wrists). What's weird is that i can't smell anything ... I've read here how strong the cops smell in this is but honeslty if you talled i was spraying water i would believe you. Could it be travel shock?

ETA: I can smell the cops in Bang! and LFN for sure but not in this one.

I don't find this stinky either. We must have wonky sniffers.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find this stinky either. We must have wonky sniffers.

Well i guess we do :D

i sprayed it and was expecting the usual (horrible but still addicting) smell of cops but nothing! I was tempted to try spraying again just in case i missed something but i was afraid of OD so i didn't.

LFN is the stinkier one i have, Bang! comes in second. This two are both UN sprays. I have LP Red boosted with Sexpionage in oil so no cops smell there.

Wow that is weird! BI is super stinky cheese to me until it dries down!

I know it's supposed to be stinky and i was prepared for a major cop smell to be heading my way but nothing, nada, zero, zip...

pure water for all i know

I did a gentle shake but it was straight from the mail so i'm sure it was pretty shaken already.

I'll let it rest and try again.

It's weird cause there was no smell at all. I mean i can smell SS4W and Cougar, i know when i'm spraying. But with this i couldn't smell a thing.

I'll do more tests during the week.

If it was cold from having been outside it might smell less potent too. BI and Sexology smell really rank to me, but if the bottle is cold (I carry them in my backpack in Canadian winter) I can't smell the cops as strongly. Might that be it?

Wow, really. I smell the cops thru most if the scented versions when it's wet.

IDK why you can't smell them but just remember they are there. It's a very cop heavy blend.

Have you checked out Dolly's journal. She's got much info about the phero blends and cops.

It's really worth a read. After over 2 years here, I still go back for info.

i tried this one again last night before going to bed ... alone :( Waste of product i know, but i just wanted to see if i'd be able to smell the cops now that travel shock is over. Still nothing though. Not even a little.

I don't know how the cops quantity in this one compares to the cops in Bang! or LFN to compare. I can definitely smell them there.

Anyway, no complaints here. Less dry down time for me. Now i need to test for phero results and report back ;)

I did a gentle shake but it was straight from the mail so i'm sure it was pretty shaken already.

I'll let it rest and try again.

It's weird cause there was no smell at all. I mean i can smell SS4W and Cougar, i know when i'm spraying. But with this i couldn't smell a thing.

I'll do more tests during the week.

I just occurred to me, based on some of your posts I've seen here and in the LAM thread that, MAYBE, you've become a bit scent blind to cops. I'm just guessing but if you did a little experiment and just stopped the cops and cop heavy blends for a bit, I wonder if you'd be more aware of the scent when you came back to it.

Its just that there's really no mistaking the cops in BI. Now some people like the smell of cops and you may not think cheese or snatchy but they are there. Just saying for your own good.

I just occurred to me, based on some of your posts I've seen here and in the LAM thread that, MAYBE, you've become a bit scent blind to cops. I'm just guessing but if you did a little experiment and just stopped the cops and cop heavy blends for a bit, I wonder if you'd be more aware of the scent when you came back to it.

Its just that there's really no mistaking the cops in BI. Now some people like the smell of cops and you may not think cheese or snatchy but they are there. Just saying for your own good.

Maybe this is the case, i don't know. But just to be sure i tried a spray of bang! and one of LFN today on each wrist (i washed it off later). I can definitely smell the cops in these two.

Maybe they contain more cops than BI? Ican smell the cops in OCCO white too when it's still wet.

As for the phero, i don't have a male target right now (dry spell...) but i used three sprays today before going to cross training ... WOW amazing energy. Definitely my pre-workout of choice! I kept going and going and going... Imagine what Dominance will do for my workouts ;)

that's intresting, yes I smell cops in all of those too. humm. I don't know, of those 3 (Bang, BI or LFN) which actually has a higher dose, it's a good question. Of course when I use the cop heavier blends I usually have a reason, and I'm looking at the whole blend for an effect.

Though I do like LFN for powering through housework. if u tried BI for working out it's probably the 'none that gives that aggressive edge. I think you really might like Dom and you can add a sexy edge with some cops on your own when u feel like it.

BI has a shit ton of cops!!! Definitely more than LFN. Not sure about Bang.

That's what I thought. I thought Sexpinoage & BI seemed to have the most. LFN and Bang after those but I never really looked at it more than that. I figure, cop heavy, point taken. then I'm just looking at what give me the best selifies and dynamic for the occasion. I just sniffed my barely used bottle of BI and I didn't even have to put it to my nose. :)

That's what I thought. I thought Sexpinoage & BI seemed to have the most. LFN and Bang after those but I never really looked at it more than that. I figure, cop heavy, point taken. then I'm just looking at what give me the best selifies and dynamic for the occasion. I just sniffed my barely used bottle of BI and I didn't even have to put it to my nose. :)

That's what i thought too, at least based on the reviews here. I thought BI came second after Sexpionage as far as cops are concerned. Is it weird that i want to smell them???

i think i'll have my brother sniff the bottle just to see what he has to say. He has a weird nose ande detects scents and smells from miles away. I won't tell him what it is though.

Well the point is, it's a fact that BI contIns A Lot of cops. It's just something you should be aware of.

Oh yes of course I'm aware of it and treat like that. I mean, I doubt there's a mistake with my bottle.

Btw, I gave it to my brother to sniff it. He couldn't smell anything straight from the bottle. So I sprayed some on my wrist and asked him to smell it, wet as it was. Nothing.

Oh yes i've shaked the bottle and done everything right. I was just worried about me not being able to smell them (scent blindness) even though others could. But it was a relief that my brother can't smell anything either, so all is good.

So, I've gone back to my bottle of BI to check all this again and I get nothing cheesy or vinegary. On skin it might be different but in the bottle all I get is a fruitiness. I think I recall some people saying cops can smell like over-ripe fruit, so I guess that's how it smells to me in BI. I can deffo smell the musky funk of them in OCCOs and things so maybe it is something about the combination of other pheros in BI that makes the cops come across less aggressively to my nose.

I guess this can be another entry in the Bodies Are Weird catalogue of experiences in my life!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes i've shaked the bottle and done everything right. I was just worried about me not being able to smell them (scent blindness) even though others could. But it was a relief that my brother can't smell anything either, so all is good.

Ephoebe, send me back your bottle if you like, so I can check it and make sure you didn't get a mislabeled bottle. I do not see how that could happen as we are extremely careful about isolating phero bottles, but I just got an email from someone who says she can't smell the cops in her bottle either, so I'd like to check these bottles. I will send you a fresh bottle in exchange.

The master bottle of BI has cops in it, so all bottles should smell exactly the same.

Thanks! Mail to:

LPMP

PO Box 874022

Vancouver, WA 98687

Ephoebe, send me back your bottle if you like, so I can check it and make sure you didn't get a mislabeled bottle. I do not see how that could happen as we are extremely careful about isolating phero bottles, but I just got an email from someone who says she can't smell the cops in her bottle either, so I'd like to check these bottles. I will send you a fresh bottle in exchange.

The master bottle of BI has cops in it, so all bottles should smell exactly the same.

Thanks! Mail to:

LPMP

PO Box 874022

Vancouver, WA 98687

Oh thank you Mara. I'll send it to you this week. i don't want to be a burden, i just do find it weird that i can't smell cops at all in this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mara :)

I'll send the bottle back to you today (I've been rediculously busy lately :( ) I hope it reaches you fast. If they give me a tracking number i'll email it to you.

Thanks again :)

ETA: I'm curious, should i say at the post office that there's liquid in the package or not? I've never mailed a perfume before, i don't know what i should tell them. I've noticed that the description on the packages from LPMP is "decorative bottles", should i right that?

Edited by ephoebe23

I got one of the bottles back today, and I checked all the other bottles we made recently that are in stock, and my verdict is that this lot doesn't have as much cops as previous lots, so I am adding more to the master bottle. The two bottles for which we got complaints were both spray bottles, and I guess the lower cop content combined with the extra dilution in the sprays made the issue more obvious.

THANK YOU for alerting me to the issue! xoxox

I got one of the bottles back today, and I checked all the other bottles we made recently that are in stock, and my verdict is that this lot doesn't have as much cops as previous lots, so I am adding more to the master bottle. The two bottles for which we got complaints were both spray bottles, and I guess the lower cop content combined with the extra dilution in the sprays made the issue more obvious.

THANK YOU for alerting me to the issue! xoxox

Mara, your dedication to integrity and customer service rocks. One HUGE reason for all of us repeat customers!

Sorry for the non-BI chatter in this BI thread, but integrity at work is in short supply where I'm at so I appreciate it when I see it.

I wonder if mine is from that lot, because I can't smell anything, neither on my skin or on the roll on bottle. I used to be able to sniff a scent and it wasn't bad, so I didn't need to apply perfume over it.

I bought it in November 2014.

@ephoebe23, when did you purchase yours?

Edited by sexyandfamous

I ordered my pheromas trial in December 2014 and I also don't find it smelly... but I don't mind cops so it could just be my sniffer. It would be interesting to know if mine if from the implicated batch, just so I know if I should add a touch of OCCO or something when I wear it. I don't want a refund or exchange or anything and it would be silly with the shipping overseas, but should I still contact customer service for the information? I don't want to take up people's time needlessly.

Edited by donsie

Mara said that both of yours are not from the bad batch. The offending batch was made very recently and only 5 bottles were made. They have all been tracked and accounted for except for one. We think that because every batch of cops we receive smells a little different that that is probably the cause.

Thanks to you and Mara! You're both stars! As I guessed, I just have a weird nose that can't even detect funk... which makes me slightly worried that I might be one of those people who smells but doesn't know it. Thank goodness I have LPs as insurance against smelling weird.

Guest cutie.pie

Thanks, I am going to use it again, it has been a while. I only wore it around my ex over a month ago, and he nearly went crazy.

I did the same thing with my ex! :smiley-signs136:

• 2 weeks later...

I wore caressful breeze on Monday. Alright it was the first hot spell of spring, and I stepped into a hummus place an unsuspecting friend runs with a good friend of his. So the friend is usually calm but there was a definite flirtatious playful vibe about our conversation. His colleague, though, a bit.more brazen in attitude, stood closley next to me and joked:

"can I mingle with you?"

"You'll have to ask my fiancee"

"and I'll ask my wife"

granted I wore makeup ehich I usually don't to work, so that garnered extra compliments, but I'm sure it wasn't just that....