• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, they look amazing!

I am confirming my original request:

1 Victoria's White Cobra

1 Victoria's Black Cobra

And if available, I'd love a Mama Lion! Or at least to be on the wait list!

Dammit! Mara, may I please have one bottle of StacyK's Milfy? How can I resist? ETA... Aaaaand I am out of here for now! Am psyched! Mara, ladies, these all look fabulous! ETA: My order is for one of each, so two total. Sorry if that was confusing! xo

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

I want to add I'm gonna pass on the Cherry Rum Yum for now (might cave later tho ;)) Thanks for getting these up in record time Mara, I've been on an apple kick lately, so looking forward to Pomme Fraiche and delighted to read Aphrodite has apple as well.

Cherise, there's a few on your list where you are the alternate...3 of them. We'll wait a bit and see if anything is left after the confirmations and purchases, ok? Sorry!

I want to add I'm gonna pass on the Cherry Rum Yum for now (might cave later tho ;)) Thanks for getting these up in record time Mara, I've been on an apple kick lately, so looking forward to Pomme Fraiche and delighted to read Aphrodite has apple as well.

Aphrodites Belt
6 of Cups
Nyme Scent
Pomme Fraiche
Black Cobra

One of each please

Hi! Well now that everything is counted, I'd like to please add a MILFY & White Cobra to my stash.

ok, they're up. I am going to count the reservations now, and I want to hear from everyone if they still want what they mentioned earlier now that they've seen the notes. I'll put your name up as a temp, in order, but will change the color once it is confirmed by you. Thanks! :)

Mara, I wanted to confirm that I want both of the bottles that you placed my name next to….thanks so much