Private Editions for July 2015

LV- I can release my hold on my back up bottle if you want one of the Mama Lion. Maybe ill do a rebrew so I get get a few more bottles.

oh wait, Hearts, I just remembered, I already put aside another for you of that one.

Ok, just talked to Hearts, LV, you're in! :)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading all of the descriptions, I wish I could get a few of these right now! I'm hoping I can get the chance in a couple of weeks. You all have such fantastic ideas!!! I'm drawn to the cherry rum cake because BLACK CHERRY (obsessed) BUT I'm so fascinated by both of the Cobras. I'm hoping I'm lucky enough that 1 of these is still available when I have the extra cash.

PE Week Feeding Frenzy. Kinda like shark week, but more haha!

PE Week Feeding Frenzy. Kinda like shark week, but more haha!

Shark Week has double meaning here.

Shark Week has double meaning here.

Yeah and I have managed to survive that kind too for 27+ years of marriage so far haha! :lol:

All my reservations are good. I think I'm going to go ahead and claim that last Milfy Summer. Enough for my greedy claws, checking out now!

ETA: All paid. I was such a swine this time around! But if any more Mama Lion becomes available....just sayin'.

Edited by Invidiana

My Goodness!! I KNEW Lorien's Sugared Darkness and Sweet Nova would fly out of here!! These two were absolutely glorious. :-)

My reservations stand can I please be added to alternate for mama lion and I will also take a milfy!

Dang LV... I was sitting in the mall parking lot at 7:15p thinking "SURELY LV wants a Mama Lion but hasn't checked in..." I mean, there are two obvious Mama Lions here (you & hearts!). I should've acted on that instinct and asked for 2 JIC... Lucky for you though there are a few here that have your feline back!

THANK YOU MARA. This thread kinda reminded (and exhausted) me like the SALE posting frenzy. I can't fathom how you DO all this and NOW have the Magical Mystical LP brick & mortar baby to care for too. You go above and beyond and amazingly keep it all together and STILL maintain the cool rocker chick persona.

Edited by LoveStruck

Can I reserve(one of each): Amanda's raspberry roon, christine;s sweet and spicy, jennifer's summer shine, lina's cherry rum yum, lina's little miss pancake, tiffany's hawaiian cake, victoria's black cobra and white cobra, thanks

Oh, my goodness, can't believe that in addition to my own PEs (which I am so excited about I could yelp!) I am getting two Cobras and a Mama Lion!!!!! I shall be invincible. Thank you so much, dear Mara, I am rushing off to send payment so that my giant order can finally stand complete.

I can't believe how much work you are willing to do for us! Humblest thanks for all the magic. :purr:

This is like a shark week feeding frenzy and now that my thoughts are clearer can I release hold on 6 of Cups (that is if I have a hold on one it looks like I might) and reserve a Raspberry Roon instead? As delicious as this sounds I don't think I need healing/nuturing properties of 6 of Cups at the moment, (I forgot I had plans to get more Mother Goddess soon).

I think it was the 2 month lapse in lp release that set me off this time, 1 month I can keep it together but 2 months I start to lose it esp when Mara anounced "notes will be posted in a couple of hours" the frenzy of anticipation, I'm thinking is this what chronic gamblers and crack addicts go through?? Actually the frenzy is only halfway over, it won't be complete til all is sniffed dry and reviews are up of ones that got away.

My Goodness!! I KNEW Lorien's Sugared Darkness and Sweet Nova would fly out of here!! These two were absolutely glorious. :-)

Sugared Darkness is one of my all-time favorite sweetened resin blends.

I just read the scent description for Nevyn Scent to him. Oh man is he excited now! That is going to smell fantastic and (I think) very kid appropriate! THANKS, MARA!!!

Sugared Darkness is one of my all-time favorite sweetened resin blends.

I really want to try this one, but I don't think I'd need a full bottle... if there was another bottle, I'd offer to split it with someone though!

Dang LV... I was sitting in the mall parking lot at 7:15p thinking "SURELY LV wants a Mama Lion but hasn't checked in..." I mean, there are two obvious Mama Lions here (you & hearts!). I should've acted on that instinct and asked for 2 JIC... Lucky for you though there are a few here that have your feline back!

THANK YOU MARA. This thread kinda reminded (and exhausted) me like the SALE posting frenzy. I can't fathom how you DO all this and NOW have the Magical Mystical LP brick & mortar baby to care for too. You go above and beyond and amazingly keep it all together and STILL maintain the cool rocker chick persona.

It is just like the Sale frenzy!! For that one I am going to have to not sleep. I'll have a bouncing baby Luke by then!

I love my LP family! :kiss43:

I don't know how Mara pulled all this off, along with NRs and the new store!! Thank you Mara! Do you ever sleep??????

I really want to try this one, but I don't think I'd need a full bottle... if there was another bottle, I'd offer to split it with someone though!

I'll take you up on that, girlie! I have made payment for my 2, I'll PPal you the 1/2? I'm running off to the airport now!

I'll take you up on that, girlie! I have made payment for my 2, I'll PPal you the 1/2? I'm running off to the airport now!

Let's wait to hear if there is another bottle, it looks like there were only 2... Safe travels!

I missed this thread yesterday! I'm still on for the White Cobra!!

I also missed the 80s discussion, but I gotta share these gems with y'all! I was a kid, but my mom liked us to be totally trendy, so I had little shoulder pads in my clothes and she crimped my hair and used a metric ton of Aquanet to hold it in the Texas heat. :lol: I also had these overalls that was made of acid washed denim and the pants portion was baggy, almost to the point of parachute pants!!!!!!

I missed this thread yesterday! I'm still on for the White Cobra!!

I also missed the 80s discussion, but I gotta share these gems with y'all! I was a kid, but my mom liked us to be totally trendy, so I had little shoulder pads in my clothes and she crimped my hair and used a metric ton of Aquanet to hold it in the Texas heat. :lol: I also had these overalls that was made of acid washed denim and the pants portion was baggy, almost to the point of parachute pants!!!!!!

:lol: I want to see a photo. That's so cute.

@Mara - I know there aren't any left but just idle curiosity - Nevyn Scent sounds like it could actually be unisex? Sort of like GLynne's Journey (?) of the Goddess that had chocolate & that gorgeous fuzzy cream-velvet sandalwood?

ok, they're up. I am going to count the reservations now, and I want to hear from everyone if they still want what they mentioned earlier now that they've seen the notes. I'll put your name up as a temp, in order, but will change the color once it is confirmed by you. Thanks! :)

Mara, I just saw this post (and just sent you all an email). I am still interested in Lina's Cherry Rum Yum, so please bold my reservation. Thank you! :D

Update: John was kind enough to send me an invoice and I have paid for my reserved PE already. Thanks, John!

Edited by SirenSong

Mara, I am curious, could you tell me how up front is the white patchoulli Nyree's Passionate? Is the Iris that beautiful, powdery scent? I adore iris and don't see it in many blends. I do know that NO one can tame patchoulli the way that you can, but I guess I am concerned with the iris holding its own. I might need to have one of these depending!

@Mara - I know there aren't any left but just idle curiosity - Nevyn Scent sounds like it could actually be unisex? Sort of like GLynne's Journey (?) of the Goddess that had chocolate & that gorgeous fuzzy cream-velvet sandalwood?

Well, there's one left, but I was holding it in case Snoops wanted another. Yes, it's entirely unisex in the same way as Mark's Girl Nip is unisex, and this one is a little more mellow, so yes you could def wear this. And if there's demand for more, I can make another round. :)

Mara, I am curious, could you tell me how up front is the white patchoulli Nyree's Passionate? Is the Iris that beautiful, powdery scent? I adore iris and don't see it in many blends. I do know that NO one can tame patchoulli the way that you can, but I guess I am concerned with the iris holding its own. I might need to have one of these depending!

It's VERY soft and tame, Rose. This white patch is sheer and light, kind of like a lightly resinous musk. It doesn't really resemble the heavy gooey patchoulis all that closely. And yes, the Iris is most definitely front and center. The other notes compliment but do not compete or cover the flower. :)

Oh that's good of you Mara that you could make another round cause I was just about to post (til I saw your message) that I would be willing to release this to one of the guys preferably or for someones son since there are few guy scents, I was feeling a lil greedy about snagging one of their slim pickings. Of course I would offer it to you Tyvey if you very interested in it but I was getting the impression that you were just curious. But like you were suspecting Tyvey I got the same impression that it could be unisex cause it's described as a youthful, mellow texure. I'm expecting an innocenct, bring out the kid in ya chocolate vibe. I'll put up a review when I get it for sure.

Hi Mara! Yes, I'll take that other bottle of Nevyn Scent! Can you please invoice me? Thanks!