Wendy's Pomme Fraiche

I opened the vial and it was chamomile after the morning dew. The red apple dances faintly in a breeze. I don't smell the clover or greens directly, but they give this scent the warmth of the sun tempered by dappled light through shade trees. The bamboo enhances the entire scent. Mara, how do you do it?!

Edited by Wanderlust

Mmm chamomile/apple scent, this will be my new morning kick, house cleaning scent, wish I had this today feeling foggy. I wonder how fairy apple pairs w this, such a mad obsession w anything apple lately clearly not getting enough in my diet.

This came out a beautiful, floral?? tea. What made it floral I don't know but it came out bright at first now it's settled plenty to a faint tea and lite sweet floral, hmm. I need more time and wanna amp w fairy apple. The lable is how I want to start the day in the morn picking fresh apple for breakfast, a nice pic to wake up to so I'll park this lp on the night stand.

I'm trying this again alone instead of w 3 other scents, duh. I'm getting the clover this time quite clearly, a soft clover note, not bright floral (phew) w bamboo balancing it out, there's a breazy effect. It's def not as sharp as yesterday it must've mellowed out overnite and I'm predicting it will age well. Very curious to see what will happen if I let it stand a week or 2. It is close to a slather scent, but for now 3 to 4 swipes works. Don't think I would tamper w this scent directly but might wanna spray apple fairy in my hair for added outdoor effect, it doesn't need it but I still associate apple w it. Today it's a very good almost perfect yen scent, better than yesterdays first impression fo sho. Excited to see how this ages in 2 weeks.