Topping off Sexual/Social with Bonding phero

Ash

Hello!

I know some phero’s can be combined or "topped off". I’ve used scents boosted with Cougar and topped off with Topper or LAM (1-2 sprays) but I am wondering about some other pairings. The Cougar/LAM combo definitely gained a lot of attention and mostly from younger guys but the attention seemed to only be sexual. Which is great sometimes, but others, you want to have a conversation as well lol.

I am looking for a good social/sexual to top off with a bonding. Is that even possible? Something to grab attention and then keep it. Since I love Cougar so much, I was thinking to use Cougar and maybe pair with Gotcha or Open Windows.

Does anyone have some suggestions of a good combo?

I'd say no to combining complex blends. For the most part you will end up with nothing useful and waste your $$$.

Even the simplest blends are balanced ratio wise. I tend to think when I do a mix. It's usually and complex blend with a congruent simple mix. Have you tried SS4W?

SS4W is great with a bit of LAM. But, you should try SS4W solo first.

Or have you tried Perfect Match?

Dolly's Journal has a great thread

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8167&page=1

Also, there's a "general phero questions, advice.." subject thread I'm the Phero Arena Subfourm. Also in the same area, check out the New Phero User Guide.

Edited by StacyK

I can't say I'm surprised that Cougar +LAM is bringing you sexual attention. Both blends have cops in them. That's what's doing it. How are your reactions with Cougar alone? Is it still sexier than you're looking for?

If your aim is conversation, why not try Open Windows alone? It's absolutely fabulous. Or like Stacy K said, Perfect Match. Or Popularity Potion? It's similar to Cougar. If you want just a hint of sexy, a dash of cops with those have good results. (Although PM with cops is kind of an intensely sexy bonding experience for me. I'd only wear it with my guy.)

^^ yea poor Pop Potion, I forget about that some times. It's also in 2 scents Totem Lamb & Star Power so you can actually get a trial to test them out. Open Windows is wonderful. :)

Edited by StacyK

Ditto what BlueBear said, right down to only wearing Perfect Match with cops with my BF.

Open Windows is fabulous for chit chat. Gives you a kind of sparkle that makes people want to get to know you. A dash of cops will sexy it up a bit.

I see what you are saying about combining complex blends. It makes sense. I will look at the ingredients to see what is really going on over the descriptions. I've used SS4W before and really like it, but I didn't get the same amount of attention but the confidence level was about the same.

Thanks for the help!!

Edited by Ash

I would try combining LAM and BAM. I'd skip mixing blends any more complex than that.

Sorry to go OT but I've seen this before. Halo, can you give a quick summary review of that. Also what's the mix? As in swipes v swipes of each?

• 2 months later...

Ss4w with a little lam for sure.

That's a common combo. There's even a thread in the phero review section dedicated to it.