Confused - question re: scented cops

iolite

hello all. i KNOW this is answered somewhere already, but i can't find it, and my computer's temporarily slow speed is driving me up the wall. big apologies for asking such a basic question:

is it actually okay to wear scented cops scents (ex: Velvet Kisses, Brown Sugar LAM (yum) ) on wrists/forearms, collarbones/cleavage etc? or should they also be strictly kept to the torso, back of the knees, "as far away from the face and hair areas as possible" etc? thanks so much.

well, opinions may vary... but personally, I wear scented cops that way. I might apply to my abdomen and cleavage, and then smoosh it around with my wrists. As long as it dries down, so it doesn't transfer to my clothes, I've never experienced any issues.

Yep. What Bella said. That's what i do.

I have never found a little swipe in my cleavage to be a problem. But that's as far up as I usually get. So close to the clavicle but not quite.

Alway keep off your face and hair. Be careful in public places as you may have heard before.

In my experience it's okay to do so, although your torso is where it achieves the best diffusion. Your cleavage counts as your torso, though, IMO.

I wear them on my wrists and cleavage exclusively. Never had a problem. I'm too impatient to wait for dry down on my abdomen.

Me too....I only apply on my abdomen when I know my man and I will have playtime.....when the time is near, I apply to lower abdomen and inner thighs..... :smiley-signs136:

Not a fan of wearing cops in my cleavage because boob sweat, but I like wearing some on the tummy & inner thigh area. Since I use my wrist/ forearms to smoosh them around, I also wear them on that area.

During cooler weather and when i was naughty, I mixed some cops with body lotion and applied all over my body. I think I mentioned in one of the threads that I'm uncertain if this was a more "natural" to emit the scent of a woman from all parts of one's body than from one or a few spots of the body.

If I have the patience, I'd do the torso and boobs way, otherwise, it's just my wrists and some on whatever's exposed by the neckline.

thanks so much, everyone!! i forgot to mention in my original post that i was concerned about giving off the "unclean" vibe when wearing these on wrists, etc., but with so many others doing the same i think i can rest easy. and i too am sometimes too impatient to wait for the drydown, so this is just what i wanted to hear. :)

Be careful in public places as you may have heard before.

and yes, this definitely bears repeating - thank you StacyK!

I am glad you asked this because I had first worn Dom Noire along the cleavage area and at my inner elbows then read somewhere that wearing cops could come off smelling dirty so wear it on your torso only. So today I wore Dom on my torso and LP Black on wrists and cleavage but I had wanted to wear the Dom more for me than for everyone else so next time I will wear it where I had before. :D