Sign in to follow this  
halo0073

About Requesting Invoices

Just a quick note about invoices. Mara is super busy these days and is no longer sending invoices. John John is now doing them. So if you need an invoice you must email the main email and request an invoice. You won't get one if you request them on the forum as John doesn't read it. Also as always feel free to email me with product questions. If they end in an invoice request I'm happy to forward it on to John and Mara. I can't send them out myself. So if you are emailing strictly for an invoice send it directly to John. This will speed up the process greatly. This is especially important with the SALE coming up.

John and Mara: catalunalpmp@yahoo.com

Me: lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com

Thanks!

Thanks Halo... A good reminder...these are growing pains for our beloved LPMP and we all can learn to be more self-sufficient (or less-needy...take your pick) the site is set up to be very user-friendly (like writing in custom stuff so you don't need an invoice produced in order to check out). I would be happy to coach any LPers through doing it - I was coached early on so I'm just doing my part! This frees up Le Wiz to do other important stuff (like orders getting streamlined and we ALL love that!) He is lightning fast at cranking out those custom invoices...but I'm sure the bigger LPMP gets this can only help (and then perhaps Mara can get 6 hours sleep instead of 4!)

Just a quick note about invoices. Mara is super busy these days and is no longer sending invoices. John John is now doing them. So if you need an invoice you must email the main email and request an invoice. You won't get one if you request them on the forum as John doesn't read it. Also as always feel free to email me with product questions. If they end in an invoice request I'm happy to forward it on to John and Mara. I can't send them out myself. So if you are emailing strictly for an invoice send it directly to John. This will speed up the process greatly. This is especially important with the SALE coming up.

John and Mara: catalunalpmp@yahoo.com

Me: lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com

Thanks!

All good with ordering. But a question, I asked Mara a specific question (addressed to her) when I did my invoice. I'm thinking now she probably didn't get it. Should I email or ?

Should I email you and you forward it?

Edited by StacyK