New Releases for AUGUST 2015!

I'm getting a few questions as to how close each one is to the original, so I just want to say to everyone, please get the sampler set or trial vials of the ones you are interested in before you decide to hoard anything. Please! I made double the amount of the most popular ones so they are not in danger of selling out overnight. Sample before you hoard. Treat them like a fresh NR set. :)

This is why you are the Potion MASTER! Wisdom in action!

I'm so excited to be able to try these as they are all new to me. So now I need a sampler in addition to all the darned FBs of this summer collection I told myself I wasn't going to like because I don't do summery things but wanted to try just for fun. Eejit.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please post notes!!!! I am shaking so hard with anticipation that I can't get thru the archives!!!

I'm not done with the descriptions yet.

StacyK, they are all 'reduxes', they've all been released before, some have been renamed as Mara notes in the descriptions. You probably know a bunch of them, but they are "new" for me :)

StacyK, they are all 'reduxes', they've all been released before, some have been renamed as Mara notes in the descriptions. You probably know a bunch of them, but they are "new" for me :)

Oh yes, I know them all except for "Bad Boy". I thought maybe something like Balls or a man scent?

Oh wow!! "Bad Boy" is that a redux?

It's a man's scent.

Oh well, ok. Sigh... I guess they can have one. :D

Haha - so there! :D

I am on vacation spending my time in Montana at a lakefront house looking up archived fragrances in a total state of anxiety. WTF is wrong with me? I am supposed to be relaxing!

Breeeeeathe.....ommmmmmmmm.....breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeathe.........

Better?

Okay...

:banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058:

NOW GET BACK TO LOOKING UP DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!!

:banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058: :banana058:

:Emoticons0424:

I am on vacation spending my time in Montana at a lakefront house looking up archived fragrances in a total state of anxiety. WTF is wrong with me? I am supposed to be relaxing!

I'm in a condo just blocks from the beach in Honolulu doing the same damn thing!!!!! We are complete sickos!!

No matter where you are or what you're doing...you're always thinking about LPMP.

...and that's the way we like it. :666:

Haha - so there! :D

:lol:

No matter where you are or what you're doing...you're always thinking about LPMP.

As Mara discreetly raises her pinkie to the corner of her mouth.

:666:

Truer words were never spoken.

Is it the 1st? I have no idea. I know this...My Black/White Cobras are at my house waiting for me when I get baaaaaaack!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.

Mara - I've always loved the Kittenish label. So glad you kept that one the same. Is that one of your babies - as a baby? :challoween:

I was thinking *maybe* Luna, but couldn't tell if there's a pink nose in there.

Edited by LoveStruck

Haha! Terrified the store will open while I am out on the boat!!!

Honestly if it were me, going my experiences with the last 2 sales. I wouldn't worry to much today.

But if you can, bring your phone. I bring my phone when I go out on a boat. I seal it twice in 2 plastic baggies (one should be zip lock).

Also, IDK maybe Luna or Halo can chime it, but I saw nowhere where Mara says it will be on the 1st. this is what I've found

" THE REAL SALE WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEKEND - THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW!! THANKS! "

Well technically the First is this weekend, tomorrow is Saturday.

PS: hint for Calii - a certain wolf makes an appearance in this collection...

I kinda feel sorry for everyone away on vacation or whatever this weekend. Even with double the amount brewed, people have been waiting for rebrews of some of these for so long ... :nope02716::666::lol: Given my limited experience with sales from only the last several years - you will be fine, ladies.

Mara - I've always loved the Kittenish label. So glad you kept that one the same. Is that one of your babies - as a baby? :challoween:

I was thinking *maybe* Luna, but couldn't tell if there's a pink nose in there.

I said it before of that kitten, but it's diabolically cute. Diabolical. It knows exactly what it's doing, being all cute like that - the toes curled, looking right into the camera. Ebil. I look at it now and wonder if it grew up to be one of those "rule the world" kinda cats. Nope, not mine, just one I liked from the stock photo sites.

And the NRs are UP and so is the SALE!

Have fun!

Totally having a sampler of these but I already think I'll need FBs of at least two (okay, okay, maybe four) perfumes. I seriously hope the samples come fast enough for me to know before the FBs sell out. Thanks you Mara for doing some excellent forward planning on that front!

Guest cutie.pie

Dear Potion Master!

I know you work very very hard... I was just wondering when will PEs be up.

Humbly asked by your faithful peasant who is excited about her first PEs ❤️

XOXO

Cutie.pie :)

Dear Potion Master!

I know you work very very hard... I was just wondering when will PEs be up.

Humbly asked by your faithful peasant who is excited about her first PEs ❤️

XOXO

Cutie.pie :)

CP, honestly, I think I need another week for them. Hopefully by next weekend.