New Releases for AUGUST 2015!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very apricotty on me and the patch comes out quite a bit on dry down. It's amazeballs really.

Eta: the honey is not smutty at all. (On me anyway)

Is it wrong that I like the smutty honey? Most others my skin turns into a baby powder thing. But smutty or fruity seems to work.

Good to 'see' you, MDC. Haven't been able to chat for awhile, let's email again soon!!

Halloo back to ya BG!

I don't like the baby powder ones either. Honestly can't tell until I try scents with honey but it the "spring honey" that I especially love. I will try Glitening Buttons again of course but I do believe that was a baby powder one on me. The description sounds unbelievable so I'm willing to give it another shot!

Another smutty honey lover here!

I love smutty in PG and Une but horny also has it and isn't as smooth so I am still confused!

Horny also has Aja (and cops) and I wonder if that might be what gives you that not-quite-smooth result.

Guest cutie.pie

CP, honestly, I think I need another week for them. Hopefully by next weekend.

Thank you for answering!! :D

I love smutty in PG and Une but horny also has it and isn't as smooth so I am still confused!

You may like certain notes most of the time but some combinations may work some may not.

I love my PG, SH & a few others but Horney didn't work for me. Also, always hang onto your trial for awhile because sometimes aging changes them or there's that occasion when suddenly your chemistry and the scent mesh. It's been known to happen.

Also "smutty honey" is more of a description than a specific note. Usually most of the "honeys" are a blend of a few types and not always the same blend. So while a few blends fit into the "smutty" or SLF description, they are not necessarily the exact same thing.

Edited by StacyK

Halloo back to ya BG!

I don't like the baby powder ones either. Honestly can't tell until I try scents with honey but it the "spring honey" that I especially love. I will try Glitening Buttons again of course but I do believe that was a baby powder one on me. The description sounds unbelievable so I'm willing to give it another shot!

Some honeys are very powdery. But I do find my skin is more likely to turn them powdery on a certain cycle time. There are some weeks I just can't do a specific note then others I'm fine. Weird Edited by StacyK

I've never had the opportunity to try any of these greatest hits. I'm currently obsessed with resiny scents so I'm getting a FB of Spirit Bottle and a FB of Soul Food. I'm also so intrigued by the intent of each. :) I'm getting a sample of Ambrosia of Eros as well. I can't wait to try these!

I usually can not wear Honey and I love Honeyed LP

Did you notice this edition has orange blossom?

Sounds gorgeous. Honestly, as a true honey ho, I adore ALL honey! Smutty, sweet, powdery, SLF..I think they are all beautiful and as single notes, wear really nicely on my skin and that is something special with my wonky skin chemistry. Bring on the honey!

Wait a minute. I'm on the beach and can hardly see my phone so I can't look it up but are you saying an addition of Orange blossom in this version?!

yes, Orange Blossom is listed as a note. I keep going back to see which might have a different note added.

I noticed that Lick Of Cream has a bit of ginger added this time too.

It's an orange blossom honey accord which Mara used as one of the honey notes.

Oh that sounds great :)

Thanks Luna.

Edited by StacyK

Well technically the First is this weekend, tomorrow is Saturday.

PS: hint for Calii - a certain wolf makes an appearance in this collection...

I had no idea these were even up !!! ... Absolutely stunning collection ,kudos to Mara & team :cat690::cat690::cat690: ...aaaand my dear Mz LunaChick

we seek the euphoria within the fright

to prove we are alive
...tappity tappity tappity but you knew,that,heh *MWAH* :Emoticons0424:
and of course,luved this one too...
time time time
we abide