Victoria's White Cobra

AD-Victoria-WhtCobra.jpg

Victoria's White Cobra

Bourbon vanilla with that lusciously boozy cast, balanced with sweet sandalwood, powdery French musk, and a dash of moody woodsmoke. Atmospheric!

WOW Mara wasn't kidding when she said this was ATMOSPHERIC! This is exactly what I wanted in this blend. It's sultry, sexy and has a very sexy rainforest type of vibe. Like I can picture myself slithering in white satin sheets with the window open during a rainstorm. It's very very sexy. I get the most delicious sweet smokey boozy vanilla woods that wears really close to my skin. It's almost like I am this smell if that makes sense. It also makes me feel so sultry. Like my husband wont stand a chance because I will wrap myself around him and choke him with my legs and mons pubis.

This would be amazing paired with LFM/LFN wondering if I can BANG! this baby. Will have to wait to experiment after I birth baby Cobra.

Mara I love this!!!!

When I first smelled this, my eyes rolled back in my head. it is that good! Definitely atmospheric. On me, it's light and silky, vanilla with the barest hint of booze. (Thank goodness, because i tend to amp it something fierce!) The musk is clean, not too powdery, and very elegant. The sandalwood adds a touch of deepness to it. To me, this is more like wearing a white satiny negligee in a cabin where there's just a hint of smoke after the fire has gone out. I agree. Very sultry!! I'd bathe in this if it came in a gallon size.

Beccah, I don't know. this wears very light on me. I can't imagine that it could cover the cops in Bang! But I will try it. you know, for the sake of science. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I can never really get enough of vanilla anything, but this is just beyond...the hint of booze in the vanilla is more prominent in thew et stage (thought it does stick around on the drydown), and then the sexy sandalwood and musk come out to play with a smoky undertone. The slightly powdery quality is powdery in the best possible way, like brushing up against a really soft fabric. White Cobra is vanilla musk on steroids.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! This is the silkiest, smoothest, slitheriest vanilla I have ever smelled... cushioned in sleek sandalwood and musk with a smoke note that is very much about creating the texture of a cloud, or a swatch of satin, more than smelling like smoke, if that makes sense? This is elegant, powerful, badass and very sexy.

Yeah, what Blackcat said! I wore this yesterday and it was so beautiful and elegant. The dry down left a nice vanilla musk that stayed most of the day. I was at work though so I couldn't pay as much attention to the various stages as I would like.

• 3 months later...

OMG, I grabbed this off my nightstand for the first time in ages and it is beyond spectacular! The smoke note has gotten a tad stronger with age and everything is melding perfectly. Totally feels like wearing a white satin nightgown from some film noir, one which comes with a .22 caliber pistol with a mother-of-pearl handle. This is one of my all-time favorite concepts, and the execution is flawless!

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this last night for bed and fell asleep immediately and slept really hard. This happened once before but I thought it was a fluke so didn't mention it. It is very comforting to me - the combo of the type of vanilla and the smoke maybe? - and with just the little bit of aging it has already gotten mellower/quieter and more blended (before, I could pick up the individual notes more distinctly). It rides very close and definitely does that "oh I just smell like this" thing. I agree the smoke has come out a bit more and I do love smoke. Delightful

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...