Margarita Sugar Scrub

Seaweed & Sugar Scrub - smells like Mermaids

Dead Sea Mud Scrub - smells like Hobbits

Dead Sea Salt Scrub in Cherry Marshmallow

Coffee & Sugar Scrub - Red Wine and Chocolate scented

Tingly Salt Scrub in Grapefruit & Peppermint

I'll be back later to list the soaps... :D

15285028_1212638592136432_35128652382637

Awesome fabulous delicious smelling body butters in Cocoa Butter & Honey - fresh batch!

$8.50 each.

I also still have some in Wand Wood scent (with the masculine label) - which is cocoa butter and woods, yum.

15349622_1212643312135960_13097476710475

Fresh Vegan Glycerin Soaps!

6+ ounce bars for $6.50 each.

Here's what we made...

Lavender Herb - Clear Glycerin Soap

Tingly Herbal - Clear Aloe Soap (naturally deodorizing)

Betrothal Potion - Clear Aloe Soap - I promised!

Vampiric Infusion - Creamy Goats Milk Soap

Amber Patchouli - Creamy Cocoa Butter Soap

Mermaid Seaweed Soap - Creamy Cocoa Butter Soap (for Mermaids only)

Cocoa Butter & Honey - Creamy Cocoa Butter Soap

Love Potion Original. - - Clear Glycerin Soap

Thanks for making the Betrothal soap, I'll take a few of those, also a question about the scrubs, can they be refrigerated if I don't plan on using them right away?

:D

Yes, they can. And it's actually ok to leave them out too - it's only after they are opened that the clock starts ticking, and that's because of water getting in them in the shower.

Ok great, should I send an invoice request to John for a 4 pack of Betrothal, 1 Peppermint scrub and 1 Cherry Marshmallow?

Hi Cherise - this is Mara on John's computer today, just sent you an invoice. thanks, honey! xoxoxox

• 6 years later...

Hi Mara, does the store currently have any soap merch on hand? Not looking for anything in particular -have had great results with all the different bars of soap I've purchased in the past, just curious to know what if any are available. TIA

14 hours ago, ComingUpRoses said:

Hi Mara, does the store currently have any soap merch on hand? Not looking for anything in particular -have had great results with all the different bars of soap I've purchased in the past, just curious to know what if any are available. TIA

We DO! Whipped Cream Soap, Bar Soap, Scrubs, Bath Salts, and more. It might be easiest if you call the shop during the week and we can read off what we have on the shelves? It all just changes so very fast! There's at least a half a dozen options each for Whipped Cream Soap, Salts and Scrubs. We are open 10-5 PST during the week, and our number is 360-695-3965. We are open another two hours today and the girls are ready to help you if you manage to see this quick! :) Thanks for asking!

On 4/28/2023 at 5:53 PM, Potion Master said:

We DO! Whipped Cream Soap, Bar Soap, Scrubs, Bath Salts, and more. It might be easiest if you call the shop during the week and we can read off what we have on the shelves? It all just changes so very fast! There's at least a half a dozen options each for Whipped Cream Soap, Salts and Scrubs. We are open 10-5 PST during the week, and our number is 360-695-3965. We are open another two hours today and the girls are ready to help you if you manage to see this quick! :) Thanks for asking!

That sounds great, thank you so much, I will call the shop on a weekday! I'm loosely planning another order and needed an idea how wide to cast the net 😁.  The Whipped Cream Soap sounds luxe. I'll surely be branching out from the Bar Soap to add some to the coffers. I'm grateful for the above par quality and overall yumminess of your soap. I haven't been able to use the commercial stuff for years (sensitivity due to chemical ingredients) so am over the moon to have available options here. 

On 4/30/2023 at 6:14 AM, ComingUpRoses said:

That sounds great, thank you so much, I will call the shop on a weekday! I'm loosely planning another order and needed an idea how wide to cast the net 😁.  The Whipped Cream Soap sounds luxe. I'll surely be branching out from the Bar Soap to add some to the coffers. I'm grateful for the above par quality and overall yumminess of your soap. I haven't been able to use the commercial stuff for years (sensitivity due to chemical ingredients) so am over the moon to have available options here. 

I totally know what you mean. I have realized my skin really prefers glycerin soap over hard soap these days.

The Whipped Cream Soap is fab! Especially if you like using a pouf, as it makes tons of lather. Great for shaving.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

BB1.thumb.jpg.4e74f18a71990246d9eb11ac62bfe4b1.jpg

This lot is Vegan Glycerin Soap. Super good for sensitive skin.

5 oz bars for $5.50 each. But remember shipping on B&B cuz this stuff is heavy!

BB2.thumb.jpg.f333e47811aa599b511793c48d12b987.jpg

This lot is traditional soap, tons of scents, but we commission these, I do not make these personally like I do the other stuff.

4.5 oz bars for $5.00 each.

BB3.thumb.jpg.b3d9ae1f2d06821ca2ad66815579fe3c.jpg

Handcrafted Scrubs and Whipped Cream Soaps.

8 oz jars for $21.95 each.

And btw, we are making a bunch of bathing salts on Tuesday Nov 28th in the shop. 8 oz jars for $17.95. Let us know if you would like a specific purpose, like love or money attraction, as we are making them with ritual intent. :)

@Potion Master: Thank you very much, Mara! I truly appreciate the extra effort you took to take pictures. 📸🙏🏻 I am interested in getting a few products! My skin has been needing extra care recently and I'd like to try what's in the shop. 🧘🏻‍♀️

Thank you also for the heads-up about the bath salts that will be created end of this month! That's cool that you're making them! I don't use bath salts but could they be used as scrubs too? I might consider getting one too! The Mermaid Soup 🧜🏻‍♀️ one sounds like it would be interesting in salt form because it already has seaweed. 

I'll hold off on making an order until then to maximize shipping. I'm looking forward to seeing if anything particularly yummy will be created. 🍒🍦🍭

Edited by Onyx

• 1 month later...

I finally received my Bath & Body goodies at the end of last year. The mailing system must have been so backed up. I was concerned something might have happened to one of the delivery people. It took almost a month to get to me!

I'm still going through the bath salt samples that were generously included in my order. Thank you so much for them! I'll write my reviews when I have time. I'm still behind in writing reviews for my previously ordered samples.

I will say though that so far, Mr. Onyx has given👍🏻👍🏻 for the bath salts that he tried. For myself, I started really benefitting from the Mermaid Soup Sugar Scrub! 🧜🏻‍♀️