Popularity Potion

oh, so sweet!! but indeed I do have perfumer's alcohol (a truck-sized bottle- why don't they sell smaller ones :/) and will give it a whirl! thank you ;)

Just remember the ratio is 2ml alcohol : 1ml perfume oil. & I know an 8 oz bottle lasted me nearly a year!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried it. In fact I still have a small amount left from years ago. This is my #1 favorite and I'm so glad it's coming back. PP opened a lot of doors for me in my work environment and socially. It's an all around awesome mix.

I am with you on PP Countesszero!! I looooooooooooooved it. And PP loooooooooooooved me back! ;-)

I have found mx 135 not be pretty good in social contexts, but it was not as reliable and as powerful as Popularity Potion. PP has been one of the few fail proof mix for me.

So, I have to say a huge THANK YOU :Hug_emoticon: to Mara & Dana & Stone for releasing this baby again. I am so glad it's back, I'll be able to wear my precious stash of PP again, without fear of running out forever.

Get ready for some insanely fun reports ladies!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

So, I have to say a huge THANK YOU :lol: to Mara & Dana & Stone for releasing this baby again. I am so glad it's back, I'll be able to wear my precious stash of PP again, without fear of running out forever.

That would be Mara and Chris Shraud,who also created the original one you have now :lol: Weeee,I canot wait to try it as the original was gone before I knew about it!

That would be Mara and Chris Shraud,who also created the original one you have now :lol: Weeee,I canot wait to try it as the original was gone before I knew about it!

Well then Mr Chris Shraud, a big THANK YOU to you!! I thought LP was working with Stone Lab only now, for their phero products.

I am so so glad this stuff is back. I have a party tonight, I WILL slather my friends!!! :)

I am excited to try it :KITTY_~12: I love everything I have tried by him so far ...Intellectual Woman,Intellectual Man and Swimming With Sharks. Here is Mara' post:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...st&p=117373

Got it thanks Calii!! Sooo... wore PP last night, as promised, covered with some of my PE Mademoiselle Pancake, basically banana cinamon vanilla brown sugar kind of mix, 2 girls commented on my scent, it was funny. I have worn this scent along and never had this reaction.My skin really amps PP for some reason, and it just really smells good on me. So combined with a perfume, it's double whammy.

Sooo back to my party, as soon as I get in, this guy is very much into my costume, Batgirl, and tells me how I am juts perfect for the costume, because the new batgirl is blonde, the guy is like this comic geek, and he's so into my costume that he goes like "now, I have to stop talking about it and looking @ it, because I'm overwhelmed, I'm gonna get in trouble!"... Must have been my super powers or something! ;-)

My BF and I ended not staying long at the party, we had a big tournament today, but on the way out he was like "yep, you were the big star of the party again" ... hehehe... ;-)

• 2 months later...

I don't know why but PP is not working for me: I've tried putting loads on, a little on and in between amounts and somehow I get no effects.... strange. Cougar gets me tons of attention but with PP nothing, when I put a load on people where ignoring me!

I'm sad about this.

I don't know why but PP is not working for me: I've tried putting loads on, a little on and in between amounts and somehow I get no effects.... strange. Cougar gets me tons of attention but with PP nothing, when I put a load on people where ignoring me!

I'm sad about this.

Have you tried spraying in the air and walk into the cloud of PP rather than spraying directing on ur neck/ wrist? I found out that I get good effects doing that for H&S otherwise i will be ODing myself and getting no results! :(

I have this in oil, not spray....would you recommend I turn it into a spray? I do so like oils, and all the others work great! Thanks for the advice bumbob.

Have you tried spraying in the air and walk into the cloud of PP rather than spraying directing on ur neck/ wrist? I found out that I get good effects doing that for H&S otherwise i will be ODing myself and getting no results! :(
Edited by Indigo

I have this in oil, not spray....would you recommend I turn it into a spray? I do so like oils, and all the others work great! Thanks for the advice bumbob.

Please give the spray a go! Seriously, i thought oil would be the best since we always say a little goes a long way! I normally put a dab on my hand, neck and chest... But sometimes i find i can even OD myself by dabbing the oil on my body!! :Hug_emoticon: Strange... I find that itz better with the spray, itz much less when you spray it in the air and WALK into the cloud of "particles"!! This way, u get the LITTLE particles spread over your body evenly and the result should be much more natural too... I hope this make sense??? Now i finally understand what everyone meant by less is more! Hope this helps! :huh:

Thanks I guess my next order will include the betatesting conversion kit! Great advice...

Thanks I guess my next order will include the betatesting conversion kit! Great advice...

I have a beta I already made with oil & perfumers alcohol in my tradelist. It's @ a 2ml alcohol: 1ml DPG carrier PP ratio. In my personal experince, I got the best results out of unPP in the beta I made from my bottle of PP in silicon (the one I lost in St.Louis :) )

Edited by Beccah1

Hey Bumbob, I think getting little phero particles spread all over your body evenly is a good idea. I was wondering if adding the oil to water will work as well as the purpose is to spread the pheros and not for diffusion. What do you think?

Hey Bumbob, I think getting little phero particles spread all over your body evenly is a good idea. I was wondering if adding the oil to water will work as well as the purpose is to spread the pheros and not for diffusion. What do you think?

Hmm... Im not sure about the oil mixing with water... That doesn't sound right to me... I think u need special alcohol to convert the oil into perfume spray! :abfx: LP sell them so you can adjust the dose according to your own use :)

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Beta_Testing.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to see BETA TEST: Bottle & Alcohol Ready for Blending!! :D Hope this helps!

Hmm... Im not sure about the oil mixing with water... That doesn't sound right to me... I think u need special alcohol to convert the oil into perfume spray! :abfx: LP sell them so you can adjust the dose according to your own use :)

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Beta_Testing.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to see BETA TEST: Bottle & Alcohol Ready for Blending!! :D Hope this helps!

I'm aware of the kit that LP sells. I think someone suggested using (special grade?) vodka instead of alcohol.

I think I read in some aromatherapy book that you can make some home-made room spray by adding water to oil but you'll have to shake each time before you use it. In addition, I was thinking if you use water with oil on a burner .....

I'm aware of the kit that LP sells. I think someone suggested using (special grade?) vodka instead of alcohol.

I think I read in some aromatherapy book that you can make some home-made room spray by adding water to oil but you'll have to shake each time before you use it. In addition, I was thinking if you use water with oil on a burner .....

Wow that's interesting... Actually i've seen some LP traders adding olive oil in their mix? Hmm... strange...

I must have misunderstood what you said! haha :D I have no idea whether it'll work as a room scent... But i've tried Focus Pocus and it works better than having them on my skin!!??? so may be the pheros do spread through diffusion?

Edited by bumbob

great idea with the diffuser, I should use this next time I have guests over, put some TC in the diffuser and see what people start saying!

I actually bought everclear and poured it through a charcoal filter several times and that seems to work very well.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm pretty sad... I went to my usual ladies night out last night and I tried out my new PP x3 spray for the first time and got absolutely no hits. It's the first time that's happened to me. People, men and women both go insane over me in Stone Cougar x3 spray. I loved Androtics MX 135 and was really hoping for that reaction. I may have to experiment with how much I use. I've NEVER ODed before, but maybe?

I get everyhing x3 and spray. That seems to be my magic number. I'll absolutely try it again but I guess I was bummed as out of all the pheros I have, (and I have a ton) this was my first failure. I've gotten spoiled.

Chris' mixes are very potent, so it might have been a case of using a sledgehammer when you only needed a chisel. ;)

:yeahthat:...too :lol: I am still experimenting with the amount of this...1x spray can make me a little hyper.So far I like it best made into an oil spray,at about 50/50...just loooove it mixed with S'more Than A Feeling :) Have not had a proper opportunity to test it in a social setting,cause I am always grabbing for the G&L or CE lately but self-effects are great :)

Chris' mixes are very potent, so it might have been a case of using a sledgehammer when you only needed a chisel. :)

Yeah, I can tell you that for me, I have gotten great results with PP in oil form. Granted I do slather, but it's oil which means not as diffusive as spray *and* not X3 form.

PP is very hit and miss for me, but I seem to be the only one :A002: When it's "on", it makes me feel VERY confident/almost cocky, and people seem to want to impress me, but it has never had a pied-piper effect for me. Since it's such a unanimous hit though, I have faith that I just haven't found the right amount to use yet and someday will.

Cougar makes me feel confident in an "at ease in my own skin" way, pretty reliably makes people fascinated with me in a celebrity-way regardless of gender, and seems to attract (much) older men even more than it does younger.

• 3 weeks later...

A report on PP in alcohol spray!

I've worn this out a few times for more casual get-togethers at public places (I have saved anything sexy with cops for more "controlled" environments). I wore this out to get a drink with a friend at a bar, also have worn it out for casual lunches with friends.

Dose: Strength is normal strength, Alcohol spray- 1 spray to my hair, one spray to my chest, a spray under each arm (am I using too much??? Should I try less???)

My result: It does definitely make people warm up to you quickly.

Bar: We were at a very busy bar, but the female bartender (I'm getting such good hits from women with 'mones- I become a girl magnet) was paying really good attention to us and kept coming back and starting conversation. My water was constantly filled, and she even offered to give me free drink, told me to come back on her shift (and gave me her schedule).

Lunch: The male server was immediately sweet and flirty (but respectfully so), and we got great service. People just seem to get a little happy when this is around- my friend started off in a bad mood from a bad day at work, by the time we were done with lunch, he was smiling, joking and even said he felt unusually good for his day being so crappy. We walked around and hit a few stores before we parted ways- we got a lot of attention and smiles from the staff despite being dressed very casually.

Edited by kittenkat

I've worn this out a few times for more casual get-togethers at public places (I have saved anything sexy with cops for more "controlled" environments). I wore this out to get a drink with a friend at a bar, also have worn it out for casual lunches with friends.

Dose: Strength is normal strength, Alcohol spray- 1 spray to my hair, one spray to my chest, a spray under each arm (am I using too much??? Should I try less???)

Bar: We were at a very busy bar, but the female bartender (I'm getting such good hits from women with 'mones- I become a girl magnet) was paying really good attention to us and kept coming back and starting conversation. My water was constantly filled, and she even offered to give me free drink, told me to come back on her shift (and gave me her schedule).

Lunch: The male server was immediately sweet and flirty (but respectfully so), and we got great service. People just seem to get a little happy when this is around- my friend started off in a bad mood from a bad day at work, by the time we were done with lunch, he was smiling, joking and even said he felt unusually good for his day being so crappy. We walked around and hit a few stores before we parted ways- we got a lot of attention and smiles from the staff despite being dressed very casually.

Hi Kittenkat, sounds like you had some great hits. PP spray is VERY concentrated I always use 1 spray max or Im in od territory. :D

If you're getting the results you want and no OD-type effects for yourself then I would say that's just right, though you can always experiment with more or less (for science!).

WOWSA! Those are some nice hits!

Nice hits,nice report :shocked: as far as too much etc,that will entirely be up to you.

...with PP, on me,yes it would be too much,and would make me hyper,the force is strong in this one :sock puppet shaking no ha:

PP makes me so sassy - that I have to give very careful consideration to when I wear it. I had the original in silicon and in oil - finding it works best for me in the alcohol spray at 1x - any higher and I'd probably OD.

As to the sassiness - on the other hand - when I wear it - others put up with a lot more sassiness out of me than they normally would and in fact crack up at it. Even people who normally don't laugh at my sense of humor... I sat next to one person (deliberately) at all day meeting with PP on - respraying at breaks. He can't stand me normally and we are very competitive with each other.

By the end of the day - he said "Well, there must be something wrong with me - as I find myself agreeing with Shelly - again."

Bwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhha. Score one for the PP.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so I had been wearing Hathor with Focus today, and added a few spritzes of PP to my hair before my son's basketball games.

Well, everybody around me could not get enough of me! I was the funniest, most intelligent person on Earth.

My ex-husband (who is the coach on my son's team) actually smiled and said hello....THAT is unusual. Usually he regards me with something bordering on disdain, if at all.....most times, I am invisible to him when there are other people around......I was cracking up. His mom said....."Did he actually smile and say hello to you? Maybe we should take him to the doctor.....he must be sick!" I couldn't stop laughing.....neither could my man.....he thought it was hilarious......

Loving these reports...Shelly and Dolly,you both rock it to the Max ;)

I need to wear this OUT...LOL,I keep winding up with teh Garland & Lace,it just jumps into my hand :Hug_emoticon:

So I managed to get my hot little hands on some of the original phero blends: Popularity Potion, MRF with SS4W, Drop Your Guard and Soulmate.

So is there a huge difference between the original PP and the reformulation?

• 2 weeks later...

I applied a little of PP on my neck, hair and the back of my hands since it's a social pheros to me. I did this after I got into my office as I want to avoid as much as possible from applying pheros at home in the morning (since my kids & I get on the school bus in the morning and afternoon while I sort out local driver's licence).

Since last week was my first week at the new organisation, I spent most of my time with my boss learning the ropes and meeting people whom I will be working closely with. It kept most of the people very happy and sociable. In fact, I have a nickname among those I met that day - the confident woman with the powerful handshake. I believe we spent more than an hour chatting about non-business topics after lunch.

I applied a little of PP on my neck, hair and the back of my hands since it's a social pheros to me.

In fact, I have a nickname among those I met that day - the confident woman with the powerful handshake. I believe we spent more than an hour chatting about non-business topics after lunch.

Now that is Just too cool ...you found your sweet spot :)

Too much of this one leaves me staring out into space,contemplating teaching rabbits english as a second language :D

Edited by Calii