Popularity Potion

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much do you use? i've tried everything between one small three inch strip and slathering both my inner forearms. No dice.

Edited by MissHazel

RE Popularity Potion do any of you previous users recommend a strength? I read somewhere the social blends perfumes/Pheros are recommended in spray form. I may want to try before its gone.

PopPot is one of my favorite social pheros. Speaking from my own experiences, I've noticed the most hits with the 60/40 spray version. I spray 5-6 sprays over my exposed skin then a few more spritzes on my clothes. I've used Darling Catalina and the UNPopularity Potion spray with another fragrance, and had great results with both.

RE Popularity Potion do any of you previous users recommend a strength? I read somewhere the social blends perfumes/Pheros are recommended in spray form. I may want to try before its gone.

I read that too! Because in a social setting you want to get as much diffusion as possible to effect the most people :) PP was one of the first pheros I bought in spray form. I got it in x1 and like some others, I go on the heavy side of, (4 and sometimes 6), sprays. This one seems to be effective for a number of the ladies here in higher doses. I'd still say start out with the x1 though, in case it's a blend that works really well for you at 2-4 sprays. This is another one that I only get mild to no self effects from, but when I'm around others it's a quick pick to see who is getting hit by it, lol, lots o fun! Good luck! :D

With me, too much of Pop Potion is crazy. People staring, very obviously, and it gets creepy. Lol! I have it in 60/40 spray Unscented. 1 spray is good. Or 3 sprays of Darling Catalina. With less amount, I get more adoration, stares too but not creepy. And that whole celebrity type attention.

I guess everyone's sweet spot is different though!

Hearts, have you combo'd it with other pheromones?

I have PP in I think silicone, from a trade, and that rat bastard just does not want to perform any circus tricks of pheromone wonders no matter the different amounts. *sigh* still trying.

The only combo I have tried it with is Topper. Topper seems to make anything more "sparkly".

It took me forever to figure my sweet spot with PP. I kept going ok more sprays?! And finally tried a tiny bit and got hits. Hmm... I have never tried silicone. Can you spray in your hair? For diffusion.

I need to get perfumer's alcohol. It's in a roll on.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a bottle of sugered lavender enhanced with popularity potion and it has always worked. It's actually from a few years back and I thought it would have gone bad but I put a dab behind me ear and thought it was quite effective for being that old. I had really good self effects as well. It stayed close which was perfect because I just wanted it to work with my boyfriend. We were both in such a great mood! We usually spend our late nights together but he is usually glued to the tv and then comes to me when he wants sex. We would cuddle a little but then do our own seperate thing. The night I put it on we did not stop talking, cuddling, and doing other intimate things until the early morning. It's great but I wish I didn't need it lol. When this was brand new the effects did not stay close but effected people around me. Whenever people seem a little too fascinated with something, you can assume the popularity potion had something to do with it. The first time I wore it my "then" boyfriend was playing a video game at an arcade and I was next to him. A crowd of people came over to watch him play this video game.

I also have a sample of Clementine enhanced with popularity potion which is a little newer. I have only tried it once, but will try again. Does anyone know if popularity potion has ever changed? I know that some of the pheros have changed when love potions started using Stone's ingredients.

PopPot is one of my favorite social pheros. Speaking from my own experiences, I've noticed the most hits with the 60/40 spray version. I spray 5-6 sprays over my exposed skin then a few more spritzes on my clothes. I've used Darling Catalina and the UNPopularity Potion spray with another fragrance, and had great results with both.

OMG I love this I used this I got roller bottle with SS4W ~ last time I went out I had a blast totally forgot I was wearing this combo until I got home this couple came into the bar to get a bottle and each of them took a picture with me.I danced all night they had I got so drunk a great band. I got so drunk I fell on the floor from my wheelchair. I did not drive got dropped off and took a cab home.

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I love this I used this I got roller bottle with SS4W ~ last time I went out I had a blast totally forgot I was wearing this combo until I got home this couple came into the bar to get a bottle and each of them took a picture with me.I danced all night they had I got so drunk a great band. I got so drunk I fell on the floor from my wheelchair. I did not drive got dropped off and took a cab home.

I would have never thought to pair this with SS4W, great idea

For anyone traveling, Pop Potion is such a great blend to help smooth out the security line and airline check-in process... As well as helping you get nice comps and perks at the hotel registration :) The only downside... No one leaves you alone during the flight itself so you can't get any shut-eye ;)

For anyone traveling, Pop Potion is such a great blend to help smooth out the security line and airline check-in process... As well as helping you get nice comps and perks at the hotel registration :) The only downside... No one leaves you alone during the flight itself so you can't get any shut-eye ;)

Ha! Good to know, Chai...what scent did you pair it with?

• 3 months later...

Shit, Popularity Potion helped me kill it at work today.( I work at a makeup counter) I was the center of attention and sold sooo much today. My co workers were like wth?! Because it was crazy! We were slow for a Friday, but every customer that walked up made a beeline to me. People were even waiting for me to finish with clients I was already working on even though other co workers were available. I only worked 4 hours today - and I sold over the amount the of the whole counter goal! PP made people love me today!

Chai is on the money with this one. I've used Popularity Potion before flights, and I feel like it makes the security line totally smoother. Chatty, smiley security guards and easy goings through the x-ray scanners and everyone always beams as if I'm the only person who knows what they're doing (which I might be sometimes, haha).

But like MissHazel before me (from whom I'd purchased the PP, incidentally), I have yet to discover the sweet spot of what amount works for me. Gotta keep trying!

Edited by VexedGlory

Shit, Popularity Potion helped me kill it at work today.( I work at a makeup counter) I was the center of attention and sold sooo much today. My co workers were like wth?! Because it was crazy! We were slow for a Friday, but every customer that walked up made a beeline to me. People were even waiting for me to finish with clients I was already working on even though other co workers were available. I only worked 4 hours today - and I sold over the amount the of the whole counter goal! PP made people love me today!

So awesome! I hadn't thought of PP working well with sales. Wonder if it would work with my industry...clients usually seem to prefer quiet relaxation.

• 1 month later...

So I had an unexpected experience, a bad one. I'm at a friends house, and they have a pitbull. It starts whining as if it wants to be petted. I assume it's okay so I approach and it's calm, it licks me, then the within like 10 seconds it bites me and starts barking rather viciously. My friend is like omg, he never does that. I am wearing popularity potion, 3 sprays. And a circle of occo white around my navel. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Do dogs not respond well to certain pheromones. I am dog lover and have always approached dogs and have never had one snap at me or bite me before it was pretty scary. Luckily the bite wasn't bad and barely broke skin. Any thoughts?

So I had an unexpected experience, a bad one. I'm at a friends house, and they have a pitbull. It starts whining as if it wants to be petted. I assume it's okay so I approach and it's calm, it licks me, then the within like 10 seconds it bites me and starts barking rather viciously. My friend is like omg, he never does that. I am wearing popularity potion, 3 sprays. And a circle of occo white around my navel. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Do dogs not respond well to certain pheromones. I am dog lover and have always approached dogs and have never had one snap at me or bite me before it was pretty scary. Luckily the bite wasn't bad and barely broke skin. Any thoughts?

I bet $100 right now that it was NOT the phero.

I love it when dog owners say the "he/she never does that!", it ALWAYS means 'oh shit not again!'

I have/had a house full of dogs. We had 5 all at once at one point before homing 2 of them...WAY too many in case you're wondering :lol: They have had varied reactions - from fawning over me, cuddling up next to me, being downright pushy to give me kisses, curious as hell about what I'm wearing (phero wise) snifing at me like I was a beggin strip... :D But never anything aggressive :( So sorry that happened to you.

I knew a dog that, (although he had never tried to bite anyone fortunately), he would scare people pretty badly because he would want to be petted and LOVED it, but when you stopped and started to walk away he would begin barking - he was a 120lb rottie - and THAT would alarm anyone but it was apparently his way of communicating "DON'T STOP! KEEP PETTING ME!!!" (Can you say counter productive?LOL) But he would go from sitting politely to standing and barking, and I saw him unerve more than a few dog lovers that way. The owner's could be putting you, or anyone else, in a terrible position if they don't know - or are in denile - about their animal's behavior. Whinning can also indicate over excitement/stimulation and can make a dog behave unpredictably. It's very possibly they may have been telling the truth about it never having happened before...but they may have just been lucky before you too :Emoticons04280:

• 3 months later...
Guest cutie.pie

For me, it doesn't matter how much or how little I put on I have massive headache :(

What do you think, what else could give me results like PP? And I don't mean the headache, but POPULARITY :)

For me, it doesn't matter how much or how little I put on I have massive headache :(

What do you think, what else could give me results like PP? And I don't mean the headache, but POPULARITY :)

Treasured Hearts, Open Windows or Levitation, Heart & Soul or DHEAS would be my considerations.

Have you tried Open Windows? That one seems to make me pretty popular! LOL!

Yes! Open Windows was one of the easiest phero blends for me to figure out. Doesn't seem how little or much I wear, it does cause people to flock to me :D PP feels different, but OW could be a great substitute!

If you need time off or want to try something different...G2 may be good alternate IMO. People are friendly and generally among women it works as a Pop Potion. Men are also friendly, buddy style.

There's scientific evidence to support the idea that you are more likely to be attracted to someone who has a different pheromone profile than you do, and an evolutionary adaptation to help avoid exchanging genetic material with someone who is more closely related to you. This is pretty much why the sweat from one man may be gag worthy, but the sweat smell from another man can be swoon-worthy. Well, at least I find some men to have that sexy musky sweat scent.

Anyways! To me, this has that strong slightly acrid note that I find appealing in man-sweat. It's a little too strong to take without a cover (because it really does smell like man armpit to me), but it certainly gives me that fluttery feeling in my stomach. That kind of stinky and yet I want more stinkiness. It's a little hard to explain.

That being said, I find it ironic that this smells like good-man-sweat to me. According to science, this implies that I have very little of this pheromone cocktail in my system :P