Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha! 2015

Beccah

I tried this for the first time yesterday. I like it a lot more than I thought I would! 

The honey smells amazing and when I woke up this morning I could still smell it. I applied it to my preference and after about an hour I had to go wipe some off. The scent got stronger instead of weaker as time went on. At first the apricot shined thru and made me so happy. It took me back to my childhood. Sitting in my tree, the wind blowing softly on my face, biting into a juicy fresh apricot. It was magical the way it took me back. As time went on the bright apricot dimmed and I was left with the beautiful honey base. It never went cat pee on me the way some people say honey does on them. It smells sweet and light and not at all cloying. This is not a scent that I would say is "me" since I like incense and earthy scents, but it's so good I think I will wear it sometimes to change things up. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not think I would ever wear a honey scent of any kind because I’m used to fresh floral scents. This, however, got me feeling so perked up and in the mood for some sexy time, out of nowhere! It gave me the confidence which I hadn’t felt in a looong time.  

I tipped the trial size vial onto my wrists and rubbed the wrists in the crooks of my elbows. I also did a swipe in my cleavage. The honey wasn’t overwhelmingly sweet, I got orange blossom and apricot for the rest of the day. I could still detect the scent the next morning, which was a first for me! I ordered a full bottle and can see myself ordering more.

On 5/29/2022 at 5:31 AM, CosmoTea said:

I did not think I would ever wear a honey scent of any kind because I’m used to fresh floral scents. This, however, got me feeling so perked up and in the mood for some sexy time, out of nowhere! It gave me the confidence which I hadn’t felt in a looong time.  

I tipped the trial size vial onto my wrists and rubbed the wrists in the crooks of my elbows. I also did a swipe in my cleavage. The honey wasn’t overwhelmingly sweet, I got orange blossom and apricot for the rest of the day. I could still detect the scent the next morning, which was a first for me! I ordered a full bottle and can see myself ordering more.

…and its a win win due to being enhanced with Gotcha.  It’s nice reading your reviews. :)  

• 1 year later...

This is still the best golden amber Honey scent. It’s aged really well, and the apricot is still bright and cheery, keeping the homey from leaning smutty.