Ambrosia of Eros w/ EoW Copulins

AD-AmbrosiaEros_1.jpg

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
WHIPPED CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
CHOCOLATE ABSOLUTE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CARAMEL SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.
SPICE ~ Fiery and fortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power.

• 2 weeks later...

HOLY CRAP!!! I bought a sample of this. First thing I tried when I opened my LPMP package today. Within 10 minutes I was swooning and fell in love with myself! I couldn't get to my phone fast enough to start raving about this.

It's gorgeous. Super sexy. Super sultry. Smokey? I actually get a smokey scent, which I love! It's slightly dark in the perfect way. A little spicy. Very lickable! I try to not regret things but I regret not buying a FB of this right away. I hope I can snag one before this sells out. Damn this is yummy!

??????

Edited by tink333

This is such a sexy scent! Chocolate and whipped cream DRIPPING in HONEY. Golden, thick, luscious honey. It might be bordering on too smutty for my taste to wear in public. But, I'm sensitive to strong honey smells myself. This is down right edible. A very "spank me, I'm naughty" cheeky scent. FB for me.

This is such a sexy scent! Chocolate and whipped cream DRIPPING in HONEY. Golden, thick, luscious honey. It might be bordering on too smutty for my taste to wear in public. But, I'm sensitive to strong honey smells myself. This is down right edible. A very "spank me, I'm naughty" cheeky scent. FB for me.

Is it smuttier than Glustening Buttons or about the same. GB is smutty/light on me. It's definitely a SLF, probably my fav SLF. I want to order a FB boosted with Leather so much. Edited by StacyK

I would've skipped this if it weren't for the reviews, this one and Body Paint were the 2 that I was unsure about just from vial sniff test so I got caught up in many other scents since then but I decided to chance and slather this and it is to die! I get and love the dripping honey that hint of choc and cream, a sexy selfie scent, I like it better than the Honeyed lp it's rich and lavish, Rose I think you'll really take to this.

(Tomorrow I will take a chance on Body Paint.)

You'ld prob cream to death and float to heaven.

Seriously tho I know you mentioned in your Black Cobra review it works as a great layering scent and I found that to be true too, BC I would layer w other choc scents like Nyven Scent, Velvet Kisses, poss Sugared Hot Choc but I hadn't thought of layering w honey scents but now I'll try it and like a dab sounds good cause I wouldn't wanna alter AofE much.

Edited by Cherise

HOLY CRAP!!! I bought a sample of this. First thing I tried when I opened my LPMP package today. Within 10 minutes I was swooning and fell in love with myself! I couldn't get to my phone fast enough to start raving about this.

It's gorgeous. Super sexy. Super sultry. Smokey? I actually get a smokey scent, which I love! It's slightly dark in the perfect way. A little spicy. Very lickable! I try to not regret things but I regret not buying a FB of this right away. I hope I can snag one before this sells out. Damn this is yummy!

Tink!! I'm laughing right now, bc when I read the notes, my 1st thought was to post 'HOLY CRAP'.

I'm so glad I didn't read the notes closely prior to the sale bc I already went over what I thought I would. But that said, am going to have to try this based on notes and these reviews.

Glistening Buttons is, to me, a dead ringer for Deliciously Wicked (one of my all-time favorite LPs). AoE is different enough that it sort of reminds me of my Burnished Cacao PE because it shares a similar recipe (my PE was actually meant to be a version of Deliciously Wicked). I don't find this to be as sweet as GB, the dark chocolate aspect is definitely more present for me, along with the almond, against a backdrop of honey and amber. But it has that SLF vibe for sure. Just maybe a little more mature, I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

I have never tried GB, but this one..OMG! I went FB on this one and have back ups coming. In the bottle, I get a sweet, rich, cocoa powder type dark chocolate yumminess. Applied wet on my skin, it's still dark chocolate, sweet, sticky, dessert type decadence. About ten minutes, perhaps less, it blooms into a straight up SLF with dark chocolate, whipped cream, and caramel sex bomb! The SLF part has all that you would expect, musky honeys and amber, but where SLF is hardcore smutty, Ambrosia of Eros is more "Smut LITE." Those of us who love that smuttiness will find it in this version PLUS.. you get all of the delicious sweet stuff! The cocoa and cream and caramel really hold up quit well on my skin. Nice throw, long lasting. It's strangely elegant smuttiness. Imagine being in an upscale restaurant after a candlelight dinner, wearing your sexiest, smuttiest, "DO ME NOW" perfume. You feel the glow within and around you, knowing where this is leading. Just then, the waiter/tresss arrives with a gleaming silver dessert cart loaded with the richest, most sinfully decadent desserts imaginable. The scents of their sweetness waft off of them, tickling your nose...and *other* places. Your mouth waters as you gaze over the glistening, glazed offerings. Rich, chocolate on top of chocolate, baklava, oozing wth sensual, sticky honey and slivers of almonds, buttery and sweet.. there is rich, opulent, whipped cream topping sitting like like puffs of downy clouds all over the desserts. Your nose detects every scent on that cart as you covet those goodies. It crosses your mind to simply stand up, passionately embrace your lover, kissing them and tearing at their clothes with a heated sense of urgency, your desires overtaking both of you, as you cover your table, dish, by delectable dish, with the sweet selections, and fall upon them, smearing the sweet treats all over each other, savoring their amazing goodness, their scents mixing with your hot and sexy SLF perfume, you're sooo ready! Then...

oh.. wait.. getting the vapors! :Emoticons0424: Ahem.. where was I? Oh right, as I was trying to describe... THIS is the smell and essence of Ambrosia of Eros to me. SLF, DTF at dessert time! How nice is THAT??? If Coco Honey and SLF had hot, passionate, syrupy sex on a dessert tray and made a baby, *this* would be that baby! luna had it so right. Totally SLF gourmand! I didn't get back up bottles for nothing, people! Mara.. I :Love09751: this!!!!

Is the honey strong on this one? Honey seems to disagree with me. I've tried multiple LPMP products and those with honey just don't meld well with my skin. (Examples: OCCO: SLF, Honeyed Love Potion)

I'm considering getting either this or OCCO: Ambrosia because that one doesn't have Honey.

Edited by Onyx

Hi Onyx. To my nose, from the bottle and on my skin, the honey was not strong in this. The dominant note to me, was more the cocoa/ dark chocolate. The honey is present, but on me it was not a note that stood out. I am someone who loves honey and can wear it well. I love Ambrosia of Eros, but would not classify this as a honey scent per se. More of a gourmand perfume that has honey in it. If you are really unsure, maybe it would be best to try just a trial vial to start with.

Thank you for the advise Rose! I chose to get the OCCO: Ambrosia instead based on what you said. Cocoa/dark chocolate is okay on me but it's better with vanilla. However I don't know how it would turn out with the combination of honey. I envy you for being able to wear honey! I can only eat it!

I love eating honey as well! All things from bees rock my world, which is truly ironic since I am HIGHLY allergic to their stings! I hope you will be happy with the OCCO Ambrosia. It really is a delicious scent IMO. You get the dark chocolate, but there is definitely vanilla and whipped cream in the mix and you will smell like a fabulous dessert! Please post back with your opinion! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh Mara, you hit a home run with this one! I ordered a fb unsniffed and am just thrilled with it.

Wet, the chocolate is the strongest note. But I knew it would fade. After dry down, the chocolate is just barely there. It is a perfect sheer, soft, powdery honey-musk skin scent. As with the previous incarnations of Ambrosia, the copulins are totally covered by the scent, even wet.

Just perfect :-)

In addition to being a great SLF or delicious F'able gourmand ;), AOE is a wonderful companion to some darker, spiced Autumn scents.

I'm wearing this today with a darker off ranch Autumn scent and the combo is to die for. I'm definitely going to try this with LP Autumnal Eq among others of my Autumnal stash. I'm smelling fall sexy today. YUMM!

:purr:

OMG, this is an amazing scent! Very yummy, very sexy yet delicate at the same time. The honey and whipped cream is delicious. I was worried that the caramel sugar would amp on me, caramel and nut scents usually do, but not this delight of the perfume gods. The amber and spice are light and round it out so it doesn't get too sweet. This is the second in my new found love for honey scents, UNE and this. Gotta get a full bottle!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that is all.

OK, that's not all. Wet, it was a cocoa-tinged honey, very thick, dark amber colored and gloppy. On my skin I'd put it at approximately "pherogirl" on the honey-smuttiness scale. Vs my recollection of GB which was more evenly split between the chocolate and the honey, and I feel like the honey in that one was lighter. It is very in your face at first, but surprisingly quickly settles down to a powdery spicy cuddly snuggly-sex kind of thing. Total winner

• 1 month later...

I've been stuck on some of the Aug limited editions scents that I got fb's of like Velvet Kisses and Tropical Musk and Ambrosia was from that line. For whatever reason I missed the boat and didn't go fb on this as well and am kicking myself as I savor the last few drops from my trial. :( At least very little is needed to get maximum effect.

Was wearing this again yesterday. I've been off the grid for a bit and didn't really get to review as much as I would have liked - but this is one that I got a FB of almost immediately after getting my sample lol. Now I see it's sold out from a post above so I'm glad I didn't hesitate!

There's something about the honey that almost goes wonky on me during the dry down, but once it passes that stage it's all green light! This one is decadent and thick and delicious! It's almost chewy and, as a fragrance, it sticks and lasts for hours and hours. It's a fragrance that makes my eyes roll a bit back and causes me to smile with happiness each time I get a whiff. A definite fast favorite! :Love09751:

• 3 years later...

Yummm...

Wearing Ambrosia of Eros now, loving it. It's about 90 minutes post drydown, I'm huffing myself for sure. Sadly, my man dismissed it immediately, said he smelled "that plastic note." Meh. What does he know? Glad he went to work because I will be re-applying.

Did all bottles of this have cops? I'm imagining it was fairly minimal, drop count wise, I smell nothing. If it didn't have cops, I'd say it might be good for men. Not meaning the scent is masculine, but good for a man that wants naked women compulsively nuzzling him.