Bad Boy 2015

Beccah

AD-BadBoy_1.jpg

TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
VANILLA, VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

I can relate. Can't wait for my bride to smell this on me!

Who here was a fan of Masked Man? *raises hand* Go out and by multiple bottles of Bad Boy! They smell almost identical to my nose. I decided to be different and bought mine in a 60/40 alcohol/DPG spray and boosted it with Perfect Match. I think I made a good call. Going to give a more in depth description after this wears a bit on my skin but so far it is amazing. I'm gonna be buying at least one regular full bottle of this (provided my bride approves!) So far it is a vanilla leather that is really blooming nicely.

To my nose, it is very close. At least in the spray I have it is slightly more leather, slightly less vanilla but it might age a little differently. I ended up LOVING Masked Man after it aged a bit and this reminds me very much of how Masked Man aged.

After about 7 hours on my skin this is still noticeable. A soft leather and vanilla that smells amazing and even in the spray is still hanging around and smells fantastic.

A woman could wear this well. Pair this with a sexy pheromone and this would be absolutely lethal. My choice of boosting it with Perfect Match was perfect for me because the scent brings my bride in closer and the phero blend makes her a very happy woman. :Emoticons0424:

Not especially. Other than both having vanilla (and the original Tonka Tobacum brew had Bourbon Vanilla) they aren't all that similar. Off the top of my head I really can't think of anything all that similar to it. I'd LOVE a rebrew of Mark's Tonka Tobacum. I'm almost out!

This smells so damn good! Soft leather and a dreamy vanilla. At first whiff, it almost smells like cream soda. Which is a good thing. The vanilla with a darker but smooth tone. This is sexy!

Edited by hearts

At first I get the core combo of the original Bad Boy: the thick boozy vanilla bean and the leather, but over time the sandalwood and vetiver come to the fore to balance out the other notes, so it creates a different impression overall. It's wonderful, I love it, very masculine with a smooth sexy polish to it. I appreciate that the leather doesn't dominate the mix overall but is just another note (like in Katerina Suit, for example) to support the overall character. Compulsively sniffable, if Quince had this on I'd be glued to him! As it is I want it for my very own, maybe as a carrier for Teddy Potion BB.

A woman could wear this well. Pair this with a sexy pheromone and this would be absolutely lethal. My choice of boosting it with Perfect Match was perfect for me because the scent brings my bride in closer and the phero blend makes her a very happy woman. :Emoticons0424:

Ohhhh, that is all I needed to hear…thanks

I love male gourmand fragrances, I think a lot of women do. And I think all of us who have posted in this thread have pretty much verified that.

Hey, HappyGoSkillfully! If the reactions I have gotten the few times I've worn this scent have been any indication. Yes, women find a man who smells like vanilla and leather very sexy. I boosted mine with Perfect match because I like the reactions I get from my bride but even phero free, this would be a winner. I've gotten a few head snaps followed by, 'Is that you? are you wearing cologne? You smell great!'

Mara... do you think this could handle Sexpionage ok?

mmmm, maybe a HALF dose. You'll have some bleed through with a smooth scent like this. I'd prefer it with things like Perfect Match, Treasured Hearts, Teddy BB, Charisma for men, etc. The Super Sexys for both men & women would work well too.

mmmm, maybe a HALF dose. You'll have some bleed through with a smooth scent like this. I'd prefer it with things like Perfect Match, Treasured Hearts, Teddy BB, Charisma for men, etc. The Super Sexys for both men & women would work well too.

OK on the flipside... Heart Throb OK or something more 'tame'?

This is AMAZING with Perfect Match. I have had no phero bleed through at all.

Edited by Snoopyace

OK on the flipside... Heart Throb OK or something more 'tame'?

My man does fine with the original Bad Boy over SS4M.....works very well, in fact.

Edited by Dolly

Ohhhh... Bad boy boosted with SS4M? Gotta be fun!

I get mostly Vanilla outta this. I love vanilla, so that's a good thing. I am more curious as how the fems respond to a man smelling like vanilla.

This is a consideration for a full bottle...but ladies...does a vanilla-smelling man smell sexy, or bad?

This is a panty dropper. Enough said.

Ahahahaha! Yes. Yes it is. :Emoticons10311:

• 4 weeks later...

I love this scent. I put it on a little while ago to help my beautiful bride relax. It cracks me up because everytime I wear this she says, 'What are you wearing? It smells weird.' Then she slowly creeps closer. I once called her on it and asked why she was getting closer if I smelled weird. She told me weird was good. *shrugs*

Ohhhh... Bad boy boosted with SS4M? Gotta be fun!

Oh YES, lethal.....

Ahahahaha! Yes. Yes it is. :Emoticons10311:

Panty dropper several times on vacay, yes!

My man has some of the last batch (from several years ago), and it has aged and mellowed, still very sexy. I got him a bottle of new brew, and we both agree that it is different, but is still sexy......I attack him, regardless of which one he is wearing! On the new one I get a lot more vanilla at first with the leather in the background......then the leather and other notes come out as it dries down....still love it....

And just sayin'.....I want some more Tonka Tobacum! You should make it a permanent scent! I got one bottle and it is soooooo sexy on my man!!

I agree completely! The original brew with the bourbon vanilla! Women LOVE that scent!

This is a great scent. A masculine vanilla although as has been stated here women seem to be able to wear this also. I highlight masculine because even though the women here are saying they love it on their men, there are so many feminine vanilla scents out there I don't want any guys who are new here to think they will smell "girly" even if the girls like it haha!

On the new one I get a lot more vanilla at first with the leather in the background......then the leather and other notes come out as it dries down....s

This is a pretty accurate description for me. This is a very vanilla forward scent especially when you first put it on. Then as the vanilla dries down the leather comes out a little more and then after a while once it has dried down completely you get the other notes. The one note that did not pop out so strong with me is the tonka. Usually I can smell the tonka in something but here it was maybe just the lightest hint.

Comparison wise, this is a slightly different vanilla - not quite as smooth as the vanilla in The Sinner & The Saint which is one of my all time favorite vanilla scents. But again "not as smooth" does not mean "not as good" - it is just seems to me to be a different kind of vanilla.

Here's to the ladies wanting to taste test you when you are wearing this!

• 2 weeks later...

Love love love!!! I was so excited to try this because of the vanilla and leather. For some reason I have been craving a potion with those two together!! Mara created a PE for me this year with vanilla, leather and florals which is mellowing divinely. I found the original Bad Boy on the archive list and was so bummed I had never tried it and when this came out-my mouth watered!

My man is working overseas now so I was greedy and got a bottle for myself. The tonka and vetiver are prominent on me when wet and as it dries down the other notes make their way through and it becomes a white leather scent. The vanilla is clean and supports the leather perfectly.

I got my bottle boosted with Audacious because it just seemed appropriate for me wearing this potion! lol ;) Hoping to snag another bottle or two for the hubby as I think this would have me wanting to eat him alive!! (maybe another 2-3 bottles for me too, boosted with a more agressive phero..lol) :)

I think I'll wear this tomorrow so that I can review it again. I really like the scent so it'll be twisting my arm to wear it again. Ahahahaha!