Bad Boy 2015

Beccah

I should have described the smell. Definitely vanilla sitting on a bed of leather. Real leather like the leather jacket in the back of the closet that doesn't smell like smoke or oil. Then the sandalwood comes out with a bit of amber. Not too much. A little sweet but the leather and sandalwood keep it from being too sweet or feminine. I really really love this!

Ever since I got my bottle I've been wearing this to bed a lot, I love the vetiver in it, how it melds with the vanilla and the leather.

It is so good!

• 2 weeks later...

I really love the smell of this.

But.. Bad Boy? Not on my skin. Sexy Boy, Cute Boy Smell those ring more true to me. Maybe my " bad" standard is to high :lol:

I get sweet vanilla, tonka, a whiff of powder and vetiver. Buried deep in the vanilla there's a smidge of faint leather.

Yes a woman can totally wear this. But, I bet she'd love to smell this on a man. May not be a bad boy to me, but, huff this in a guy and I might do bad things.

• 1 month later...

I got a tiny freebie sample of this. OMG! I had NO IDEA how AMAZING this one is! I wore it one day and fell head over heels in love with it. I would love if my SO would wear this every day. He's not a scent guy though. On me it was the perfect androgynous scent. Hints of sweet from the vanilla and tonka, with hints of vetiver and leather here and there and a soft yet solid base of sandalwood and amber. Warm and cozy and dreamy and fantastic!

Edited by tink333

So I went on a date from a shitty online dating site. I get there and meet the gal. She immediately says, "You're right. You do smell good!"

I forgot I wrote that in my profile. Regardless of which LPMP fragrance I wear I think I smell good.

I was wearing Bad Boy.

Unfortunately the date lived down to my expectations.. Body type of "Athletic" almost always means overweight. Sigh.

She was a cool girl that I could hang out with as friends. But I don't want to offend her with that.

This is still very Vanilla-ey with the leather poking through a little. I feel good in my Bad Boy jacket!

Ohhhhh it's to die for!!! Yep it is what I rememeber Masked Man to smell like. Maybe a teeny bit more leathery. I knew I would go FB but I got a sample to give to a client of mine who has a new girlfriend. I thought It might be fun for him to start a new relationship with a signature scent. I gave him a sample of North Pole once and he liked it. Of course I will have to explain why the samples half gone by the time he comes in. I so wish all men smelled like this instead of whatever they seem to be drowning in half the time. It is definitely not too masculine for women though. I don't go for most unisex scents so that's saying something. This is going to be so fun to layer with too.

This is cuddly and safe smelling so I kind of agree with Stacey in that I'm not sure about the "Bad Boy" reference. Maybe a tricky bad boy. You don't find out he's a bad boy until it's far...far... TOO LATE!!!

• 4 weeks later...

A review may not be necessary anymore because unfortunately it's already sold out. Nevertheless, here's one:

I was really excited for this one. Due to its name and the fact that there's a leather scent to it, I thought it was going to be manly/aggressive kind of smell. When I opened the vial, though, it was the opposite. It was too sweet; it was the vanilla. It smelled really soft. I believe "Sweet Boy" would have been a better description than Bad Boy. After a couple of hours, you will have a subtle scent on your skin; which I believe is the leather. My initial reaction is that I was slightly disappointed. Not because it doesn't smell nice because it actually does. But because I had a different kind of scent in my head so I was caught off guard when I realized it was a sweet one. I was actually considering a full bottle but I was torn between this one or Steamy DayDreams. Even though they smell different, they also had their similarities. Sadly though, since it was a limited release, it's already out of stock. To tell you the truth, I was somehow annoyed when I noticed that but at the same time, it simplified my decision. I guess I will go for a full bottle of Steamy Daydream :)

• 2 years later...

I'm not sure if this thread is for the same version of the brew that Mr. Crash got with his samples, but let me just say I love this on him. Holy schnikes, when he put it on, even without any 'mones I couldn't keep my hands off him/stop smelling him. That leather-vanilla combo is killer. I ended up snatching two full bottles because it's just so deliciously huffable on him. :D

• 6 months later...

This was a great scent and women loved it. Unfortunately, for me the leather came early and did not last long on my skin. The thing I liked about this fragrance was the vanilla in it. The vanilla was not too sweet and was not powdery/dry.  The vanilla had an almost clean waxy quality to it that attracted people into my cloud. 

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Snakecharmer49311 said:

I wish I would have bought badboy when I had the chance.

I loved this scent.  You might want to check out Unisexy.  It can be had unphero'd and the drydown is in the same ballpark as Bad Boy.  Just without the leather note.  My bride really likes it on me.  

14 hours ago, Snakecharmer49311 said:

I wish I would have bought badboy when I had the chance.

Have you ever tried Voracious?  There's a sort of similar vibe, I would say.

39 minutes ago, luna65 said:

Have you ever tried Voracious?  There a sort of similar vibe, I would say.

I’d forgotten about Voracious!  I LOVE the coffee note in that one.

I think I may just purchase a sample of Unisexy. Thanks for the suggestion Snoop. I got a sample of Excalibur and on my skin it smelled like dirt and maple syrup. It was a weird combination for my skin chemistry. 

Luna65 is Voracious a fragrance that I could pull off during the hot summer months. I'm looking for something fresh and clean that I could wear on my trip to Thailand. I'm really new when it comes to wearing fragrance oils. I have over 300 bottles of cologne all broken up into different seasons. I always worry about wearing a scent out of season. 

For a clean summer scent, personally I like Poseidon, Kingmaker, LP #9, or Merlin’s Blend which dries down very green and woody.

2 hours ago, luna65 said:

Yeah if you want something fresh and clean then that wouldn't be Bad Boy.

Very true.  Bad Boy was dirty in all the best possible ways.