Lick of Cream 2015

Beccah

I loved this one at first, but I tried a bit of this the other day and oddly, upon aging, for some reason I am now amping the caramelized sugar quite heavily. So odd, but it is rather overpowering. I had said in my original review of this that on me, it is sort of a French Toast like scent and that is still true, but now it is almost coming across on my skin as having a slightly seared French Toast which is overpowering the other delicious notes. I will have to give this some more time and revisit. It's definitely possible that it is my skin chemistry.

• 2 months later...

This is one of my go-to scents. I love the warm vanilla-y, creamy spicy fragrance. It's very comforting and yet sexy. I can't pick out the cardamom or ginger. Perhaps my nose isn't that sophisticated. :0) But I know what I like, and this is one. I've purchased 2 FB of it!

• 1 year later...

Yummy! I sniffed it out of sample vial (thanks Stacy,) and it smelled so good, I decided NOT to put any on. Decided to save it. Then called my man in to sniff, he said "Give me your wrist!" and slathered me, and then WIPED THE TESTER WAND ON HIS MOUSTACHE.

So that just happened.

That boy really loves his dairy products. He could live on cold milk and peanut butter. Makes me wonder what's going to happen when he smell's the Peanut Snacks sample.

• 3 months later...

Ha! I just got my official "too much perfume scolding!"

Theres a knock at the door, my son signs for two packages. My man says "you have a problem. You don't have any money and you buy too much perfume."

Shaking a box at him, I exclaim, "it's Lick of Cream!" 

He mumbles, "it's probably okay then." He looooves Lick of Cream.

He just took it from me and put it on himself! Jerk. He's huffing himself and making inappropriate yummy noises. Fucking weirdo.  

5 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

I can't edit...

He just took it from me and put it on himself! Jerk. He's huffing himself and making inappropriate yummy noises. Fucking weirdo.  

:rofl222:

• 10 months later...

I want to love this one (although maybe a little less now that I've sold my FB), but it turns...I don't know...dusty?...on my skin. I'm amping something sweet. Not sure if it's the caramelized sugar or the maple. Maybe both? Whatever it is, it's sort of irritating my eyes.

Sooo I guess it's okay that I sold my FB to Eastwood awhile ago.