Hi!

Trissalynn

Hello all!

I have been haunting the message boards reading reviews and hilarious anecdotes for the past couple of months. And I have to say this is such a wonderful, friendly, helpful community. I came to the LPMP website as a newbie to pheromones & cops, but thanks to all of you and the incredibly helpful reviews I feel like I'm getting the hang of it!

I don't know if it's just my imagination or not, but I also believe I'm already getting hits! I didn't expect this until I had run several trials, but i have evidence of it working. My boyfriend seems particularly susceptible to OCCO white, so much so that right after my trial arrived I got right on & ordered a FB. To divert his attention away from baseball was a pretty large victory in my eyes!

I do believe I may have a new addiction on my hands! But at least with all of you wonderful people I will be in good company ?

Trissalynn

Welcome :)

If you and the BF like OCCo White, try a sample of Beth's Blushing Milkmaid. It's a nice creamy coconut option.

I like having both for variety.

Wow! Thank you all so much for the warm welcome :D And for the recommendations! I will definitely be checking out Blushing Milkmaid. Plus, its the perfect excuse to spend enough money to be able to partake in the sale going on yet again. Yay!!!

Hello and welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, Trissalynn! Anything vanilla is the best. I also have that "baseball problem". :waiting: You need to try the rebrew of Lick of Cream, too. Delicious!! I need to try OCCO White and Beth's Blushing Milkmaid. I have a running list...it's nuts! Welcome!!