Private Editions for August 2015

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutiepie I am so happy for you that you will finally have enough marzipan in your life! I hope you ordered a lot of each bottle. Was marzipan one of your Grandma's favorite things as well? Did she give it to you a lot as a child? The picture you used is lovely. Was she your mom's mom or your dad's?

Yes really!!! I hope this covers your sweet-tooth for a little bit. :lol:

Ok, we're up! There may end up being more of each in the end, I am holding aside an extra or two for each creator should they want it.

This weekend I have had constant issues with PayPal, Yahoo Mail, internet connection outages, and a Photoshop corruption that crashed my entire computer so that I spent 6 hours with tech services to get it running again. I worked from my laptop and even my phone. That's why I have been jumping around from one job to another getting things done in bits, according to whatever was working at that moment. Sorry for not having these all up at the same time. ^^^ That's why. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

Please let me know of any changes in reservations now that the notes are up. Thanks.

Guest cutie.pie

Oh Mara, thank you!!! Can't wait to smell mine!!! :D I love the notes you used!!!!

ETA: Sorry to hear about your tech problems.

Edited by cutie.pie

I definitely want another bottle of pirate treasure. we will see if the spices go wonky on me, but I may slather on my bf too!

I have it set aside for you, just ask for an invoice or via cart.

Yes, it's soft, but has those boyish elements so I guy could feasibly wear it too.

Guest cutie.pie

Yes really!!! I hope this covers your sweet-tooth for a little bit. :lol:

Haha :lol: yes, this should keep me satisfied for awhile :D

Hi Mara,

I think I'm going to stick with the bottles of Persephone Potion I've already ordered (since I was pretty lavish!), so if there are any extras, they can go to the alternates.

I'm absolutely sticking with my request for Hiker's Morning Woods!

Hi Mara,

I think I'm going to stick with the bottles of Persephone Potion I've already ordered (since I was pretty lavish!), so if there are any extras, they can go to the alternates.

I'm absolutely sticking with my request for Hiker's Morning Woods!

Ok, thanks, that opens up one more bottle.

So, DolphinDolls, you got it! :)

Welcome, ChristineK! Congrats on your Bohemian Beauty!

DD, I'm so glad you're getting the Persephone! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

And Mara, may I please also get one of Tara's Grimoire? Whoever Tara is, I love the way her mind works. I've been trying to tell myself I don't need another gorgeous spooky perfect-for-October potion, but apparently I was wrong.

Welcome, ChristineK! Congrats on your Bohemian Beauty!

DD, I'm so glad you're getting the Persephone! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

And Mara, may I please also get one of Tara's Grimoire? Whoever Tara is, I love the way her mind works. I've been trying to tell myself I don't need another gorgeous spooky perfect-for-October potion, but apparently I was wrong.

I love your blends, so I can not wait…..

These all sound so good! :)

May I please reserve a bottle of Tara's Grimoire? And this is my first time getting a PE so just checking, when I place my order do I just fill out the "Additional bottles of any Private Edition = $24.95" option on the PE page?

Guest cutie.pie

May I have a bottle of Lina's Mama Lion?

I'll definitely want one of each of my PEs (besides the ones I already bought) ;)