Private Editions for August 2015

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mara, my enormous box of LP wonderfulness arrived today. It is far too hot to test dark scents, but I've been compulsively sniffing Persephone in the bottle and OMG! The pomegranate note is, I believe, going to knock my socks off... it's rich and heady and I am already getting mystery and power like nobody's business, and I thank you so much for once again making the magic I need. :purr:

I have been gone again. This time because windows 10 is crashing my laptop. I just got my PE's tonight and they are wonderful!

I am totally in love with Grimoire and Hiker 's Morning smells like the breath of fresh morning air that I was hoping for.

Can I get another one of each? And if you brew more of BlackCat's Persephone Potion then may I be put on the list?

I need to go back and read the others but scrolling through descriptions and making lists isn't easy on the phone. I totally missed the sale because I couldn't get paypal to show me my cart on my phone. :(

I have been gone again. This time because windows 10 is crashing my laptop. I just got my PE's tonight and they are wonderful!

I am totally in love with Grimoire and Hiker 's Morning smells like the breath of fresh morning air that I was hoping for.

Can I get another one of each? And if you brew more of BlackCat's Persephone Potion then may I be put on the list?

I need to go back and read the others but scrolling through descriptions and making lists isn't easy on the phone. I totally missed the sale because I couldn't get paypal to show me my cart on my phone. :(

Oh no! I was wondering what happened to you! I think you can email though for an invoice and still get in on the sale!!

Oh no! I was wondering what happened to you! I think you can email though for an invoice and still get in on the sale!!

Excellent! Maybe I can get a computer working or steal one for the purposes of buying perfume. "Honest officer, it was an emergency." ;)

Guest cutie.pie

I missed you!

Maililyahn! Your PEs rock! I am so enjoying both of them. Congrats!

I am so glad you like them! I am currently wearing Grimoire and sniffing as discretely as I can without looking like a loon.

I missed you!

I missed you too! :) How are your PE's? Have you gotten them yet?

I need someone to tell me I don't need Hiker's Morning Woods

It reminds me a bit of Lina's Woodland Romance. Did you get one of those? This is like the cool morning version with a hint of the lingering fire from the cozy night before. ;)

In other news, I tried to get my computer swapped back to the older windows but it kept crashing before getting there. Would some nice person be able to post the pictures and descriptions for my PE's in the review thread? :) I don't want to hold anyone up but I am sure I would make a mess of it on the phone.

Guest cutie.pie

I missed you too! :) How are your PE's? Have you gotten them yet?

They should arrive today, I'm so excited!!! :D

Your PEs sound awesome! :)

Guest cutie.pie

In other news, I tried to get my computer swapped back to the older windows but it kept crashing before getting there. Would some nice person be able to post the pictures and descriptions for my PE's in the review thread? :) I don't want to hold anyone up but I am sure I would make a mess of it on the phone.

I can do it for you!

ETA: Done!

Edited by cutie.pie

It reminds me a bit of Lina's Woodland Romance. Did you get one of those? This is like the cool morning version with a hint of the lingering fire from the cozy night before. ;)

I did try it but it didn't quite work for me... Hmmm. Maybe I will wait and think about it some more - thanks!!!

ETA - Well, crap. I read the reviews. BC has me wanting it again!

Edited by Bella15

I hate doing this, but I just went over my budget and even after an exhaustive audit, I cannot find funds for these PEs. Please release my reservations on Stafanija and Mama Lion.

I'm going to go sob in the corner for a while ... and hope these will still be around by next payday.

Yeah - haha - I shoulda looked - for some reason I thought they might still be locked. Looks like I need to order a bottle.

I was thinking the same thing. I'll have to see if I can get a bottle of this one.

Prob no, I think Mara's sign is Aquarius and they're known to be highly intelligent workaholics I've heard.

A rebrew of Grimoire, ugh that sounds so tempting it has leather and magic it's times like this I wish PE's had samples, a handful of these PE's are on my radar aiy yai yai so tempting..

Hi, Mara! May I please reserve a bottle of Lisa's Pirate Treasure? I have already sent an email to request an invoice which includes additional Etsy purchases, sale items, and a non-limited edition item. Thanks so much!!

Been way out of the loop (and country) these past weeks, but I hope I'm not too late to claim the last bottle of Stefanija?

Hi, Mara! May I please reserve a bottle of Lisa's Pirate Treasure? I have already sent an email to request an invoice which includes additional Etsy purchases, sale items, and a non-limited edition item. Thanks so much!!

BOTH RESERVED.

Oh, and I now have another 10 bottles of Grimoire available if anyone is interested.