pheros and weight

Blanche

Hello everyone,

do you think that using pheros does influence your weight? Either way- by losing weight or gaining weight. Do you think that using pheros might influence the thyroid/production of hormones and hence lead to the weight change? Have you experienced something like this?

Not personally...the only time I've personally experienced anything like that is when I wear Mother's Little Helper, because it makes me a little more jazzed to get stuff done and I don't think about eating as much,but I've never worn it enough days in a row to notice any cumulative effects.

I don't know about other people or other pheros,but there are a lot of experts on here.

Maybe someone else will chime in. Good luck!

I have used pheromones for years and have not seen any correlation between using them and weight gain or loss.

I had similar thoughts in the past. It's a totally reasonable question.

I kept an eye on that, careful nothing was inspiring me to eat more or hopefully that there'd be one that was a suprise weight loss helper. For me, the answer was no on both counts.

Though I use Dominance often when I workout. CB is right MLH is a great get stuff done phero for me as well.

But no weight gain or loss by default that I've found.

Edited by StacyK

I have never been able to lose more on pheros or gain thankfully. I think the second a formulator finds a definite link between their formula and prove able weight loss is the second before they become a millionaire over night.

Do you think that using pheros might influence the thyroid/production of hormones and hence lead to the weight change?

Absolutely not. It's really important to make sure one doesn't ascribe too much influence with pheromone usage in terms of physiology.

I think the second a formulator finds a definite link between their formula and prove able weight loss is the second before they become a millionaire over night.

Exactly!

However, if you are following a diet and fitness regimen, I suppose certain pheros might enhance your determination to stick with it. Lots of people have commented that Dom and Leather, for instance, inspire them to new heights with their workouts. That's probably about it though.

thanks everyone for their insight. I was asking because my experience is different. I started to gain weight right after I started to use pheros. I have not changed anything else in my life as far as I know. The only thing was starting using the pheros. So hence my question. I would love to be no connection there, but for now, that is all I can see and I am not happy about that.

When I first started using pheros a few years ago- I was intent on giving myself a huge "overhaul". I started using pheros, colored my hair a new color, new makeup, AND I dieted like crazy and ended up losing like 20 lbs.

Pheros don't cause me to gain at all.

In the 2.5 years since I've been using pheros, I've lost about 20 pounds, too. But that has more to do with cutting sugars out of my diet quite drastically, than any hormonal/thyroid change.