Teddy BB around super alpha father?

Curious ... if young adult male wore this around alpha dad if it could act as a bonding phero for them.

OW works to make our son happy after dad is being mr macho insensitive but OW doesn't help dads mood.

I've got two FB of Teddy BB I got for myself but it just occurred to me ... Maybe it'd help them.

Thoughts? there isn't anything "sexy" about this blend, right? Just a drop your guard and be buddies type blend?

I'll make a spray with one of mine and have him start with one spray. See what happens. Then have him up it till he finds a sweet spot and if it doesn't work no harm i guess.

Just worried it might back backfire as he isn't seen manly enough as it is. Charisma didn't work or he never found his sweet spot. Can't use OW as my husband doesn't respond well to it. My son does ... it's great for putting him in a good mood, when not around dad.

Will report back.

Get one of Maras wax melts enhanced with TH. TH wafting through my home was a surprising god send. The effect it has on men in a family setting is pretty impressive.

Edited by StacyK

I was thinking Perfect Match might work. It could help to calm Alpha Dad while also providing some much needed bonding feelings.

It is an interesting test. Let us know how it goes. A1 is secreted by alpha males while they sleep so it could potentially increase his status. Though male to male use of a1 is usually for same sex attraction. Perfect Match could definitely be another good option. A big no to Bad Wolf! Not to mention we don't sell that here so let's not promote it.

I've worn Perfect Match around alpha males before and it seems to promote a more bonding vibe.

Wearing a more alpha blend seems to bring up a need on the alpha guys part to show everyone who's boss. In this case a Urinary Olympiad is definitely not the desired result.

Edited by Snoopyace