Gushing!!!

Minx77

Hi everyone!

I just received an insane amount of samples from the sale. I'm seriously gushing over too many fragrances. Now I see what the LP fuss is all about. The scents are simply divine! I thought the samples were gonna make it easier to decide which FBs to get. Now I'm more confused, I want most of it! Pardon the exclamations!!!

Mara, please give me more time to test LP samples and phero blends. I'm in perfume heaven!

Welcome! Yes, good time to come aboard.....you get extra goodies!! Enjoy!!

Hi everyone!

I just received an insane amount of samples from the sale. I'm seriously gushing over too many fragrances. Now I see what the LP fuss is all about. The scents are simply divine! I thought the samples were gonna make it easier to decide which FBs to get. Now I'm more confused, I want most of it! Pardon the exclamations!!!

Mara, please give me more time to test LP samples and phero blends. I'm in perfume heaven!

I already posted welcome on this thread, but wanted to add - so glad someone else uses the phrase 'gushing'! I tend to do that in all of my reviews and posts. LP is so very exciting and welcome to the adventure/ addiction. :)

Welcome, Mynx77!! This sale has tripled my collection. I haven't even been around for a year! Word of advice -- don't "ignore" any samples too long...or you'll try it and it will be sold out!! :P I described myself as not addicted, but obsessed. Trying to prioritize what I want to buy and trying out the samples before the full bottles are gone! The challenge is finding one you don't like!!!

Minx77,

I am fairly new too and I second all your exclamations! The products are out of this world and the people with the company and on the forum are some of the kindest I have met. It is so nice to have people that share a common love of good scents. Welcome and happy sniffing!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Welcome!