After years of wearing pheromones: FIRST UNMISTAKEABLE REACTION

I actually got bit in the ear while at a bar.. LOL. My guy and I were having drinks at our local bar (friendly, laid back hole in the wall type) and we were socializing w/ a group of people we had just met that evening. One guy had quite a bit to drink, so I'm sure beer goggles n' all, but he kept telling my husband how lucky he was and I was gorgeous and blah blah blah, you know typical bar bullshit. But he was very animated and entertaining and during one of his stories he delivered the punchline and we all cracked up. So he reaches over and gives me this giant bear hug and BITES MY EAR!! LOL. Then tells me how good I smell and there's "something about the way I smell." No one caught the ear biting though and I was so surprised I just sat there stunned. No marks, but he did bite hard. I would say that would be a hit no?

qutql.jpg

Or psychopathy. :lol:

Glib zingers aside, I suppose you could make an argument for a purely unconscious sexual response provoked by pheromones. Biting is typically a behavior indicative of sexual aggression/excitement, but it is also socially taboo (hence my zinger). I suppose anything which could cause someone to violate boundaries in such an obvious way is a sign of attraction...? But on the other hand, in a situation where you weren't with someone else and someone bites you hard, then *expletive deleted* run for the hills because that guy has a smorgasbord of issues.

TL;DR: alcohol + pheromones = lack of inhibition, probably.

Or psychopathy. :lol:

Glib zingers aside, I suppose you could make an argument for a purely unconscious sexual response provoked by pheromones. Biting is typically a behavior indicative of sexual aggression/excitement, but it is also socially taboo (hence my zinger). I suppose anything which could cause someone to violate boundaries in such an obvious way is a sign of attraction...? But on the other hand, in a situation where you weren't with someone else and someone bites you hard, then *expletive deleted* run for the hills because that guy has a smorgasbord of issues.

TL;DR: alcohol + pheromones = lack of inhibition, probably.

so not a reaction to phero? Just drunken buffoonery? Then I should change the title of this thread.

I've worn phero's for a few years and TBH wondered if they worked at all. AND I've been in countless social situations involving alcohol/phero's and nothing close to this has happened..I just don't put out the 'bite me' vibe…Since it was totally out of the blue I just attributed it to the BAM I was wearing.

Edited by Raq On

so not a reaction to phero? Just drunken buffoonery? Then I should change the title of this thread.

I've worn phero's for a few years and TBH wondered if they worked at all. AND I've been in countless social situations involving alcohol/phero's and nothing close to this has happened..I just don't put out the 'bite me' vibe…Since it was totally out of the blue I just attributed it to the BAM I was wearing.

Oh I would say DEFINITELY phero hit.....the alcohol probably loosened him up enough to where he was not totally "in control" of his reaction to the sex vibes.....

No, I was saying what BB and Dolly both stated as well - the pheromone mix pushed him over the edge, most likely. And of course you don't put out that vibe - I doubt anyone does, you know?

If it were me - now having no chill thanks to menopause - I would have effin' decked him.

What Luna said. We have seen time and again that a good pheromone mix plus low social filters (for whatever reason) = lowered inhibitions = otherwise socially frowned upon actions

Edited by quietguy

now having no chill thanks to menopause - I would have effin' decked him.

Right there with ya, but I was so stunned. I didn't get an evil vibe, just a young stupid guy with impulse control on pause type of vibe. I was chill due to the coupla drinks I'd had or things may have been different. :-0

• 2 weeks later...