Mad Scientist Thread

Is there a Mad scientist thread?

anyway.. I wanted a place where I (or anyone) can sound out ideas for MS blends. Get advice from the experienced phero-perts so to speak. I know all the blends that are available and have most of them. This is about a different effect than what's in the catalogue.

So an idea I have is basically Lace with a bit of enone. In an ideal scenario the effect on a man would be one of Lace plus that added super-sex nudge from the

Has anyone tried something like this? I like the idea. I'd probably add a dab of my own EOW, I prefer to keep that separate.

• 3 weeks later...

I think a mad scientist thread is a great idea. I purchased a bunch of UNs last November and it wasn't long before I went into putting a little of this and that together. Though I didn't take notes on experiences, and sadly I probably wasted precious product from my lack of knowledge. After finding the forum I read about not mixing complex blends together.

I would love more info on what can and can't be mixed and the results from more experienced users.

I love Aja, and get lots of compliments wearing it on its own, not so much a sexual vibe but interest from ladies and men, "you smell so good" coupled with additional hugs and people not wanting to release me. I have a small 1ml roller bottle I keep in my purse of Aja with a drop of EOW for when I want to kick it up.

I've had a spray bottle of 1/2 Dominance and 1/2 epi-androsterone mixed for me with lightly scented Love Potion Gold. Epi seems to work really well for me. This combo still garners me lots of respect but makes people want to be around me, not unlike SWS. The scent keeps it feminine, and I'd like to think I give off a vibe of "well-liked Queen Bee" when I wear it. Makes me confident without any aggression at all.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone tried to sexy up treasured hearts? I'm doing well with TH and SS4W independently and would like to maybe meet in the middle. Perhaps that's just TH with a dash of cops but I was hoping for another way to sexy it up. Thoughts?

#1 Treasured Hearts with cops is a great combo.

I also tend to prefer TH with one spray of EST or a couple of swipes of CB. It just works for me selifie wise and I still get plenty of TH hits.

Mixing SS4W with TH would be a mistake. Phero blends are complex things and mixing complex blends is rarely worth it. Without knowledge on how the molecules work (or not) together you are just tossing out a Hail Mary. Its most likely not going to do much but waste your money.

If SS4W is a win for you and you want something bolder, try Bang. It's SS4W with a good dose of cops and a blast of EST. Also, SS4W + LAM is a popular combo. There's a review thread dedicated to it. http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3231&page=2&do=findComment&comment=345458

I second StacyK's TH plus CB idea. Alternately, I also absolutely adore TH with EST (a couple of sprays at least) and DHEAS (as many as is good for you). This combo feminises and beautifies the TH vibe, and everyone I meet reacts well to it. It has had sexy French waiters very obviously flirting with me, and makes men in general behave affectionately and slightly flirty but in a very respectful, gentlemanly way. I feel cherished and admired wearing this combo.

Edited by vladmyra

#1 Treasured Hearts with cops is a great combo.

I also tend to prefer TH with one spray of EST or a couple of swipes of CB. It just works for me selifie wise and I still get plenty of TH hits.

Mixing SS4W with TH would be a mistake. Phero blends are complex things and mixing complex blends is rarely worth it. Without knowledge on how the molecules work (or not) together you are just tossing out a Hail Mary. Its most likely not going to do much but waste your money.

If SS4W is a win for you and you want something bolder, try Bang. It's SS4W with a good dose of cops and a blast of EST. Also, SS4W + LAM is a popular combo. There's a review thread dedicated to it. http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3231&page=2&do=findComment&comment=345458

Thanks Stacy, I wasn't planning on mixing the two, I probably have about 20 of the available UN's at this point. Those are just the two that seem to work the best for me. I love TH, this is my must have blend, but just want to add a little sass to it. I did just get some Bang as well but haven't tried it. So far it seems blends without cops are better for me. I'll have to test drive the TH +CB combo.

• 2 years later...

Ok, so I am running through ideas in my head for a MS blend.  What do I want to achieve?  The bonding of Perfect Match with the touchy feely effect that comes along with LFN.  :)

I KIND of get it with Gotcha and LFN...but I want it to be more pronounced.  I was thinking the TH-DOCs in the Gotcha and LFN might be a part of that.  Soooo.....

I was considering getting Perfect Match mixed with a little Beta-THDOC then wearing with my OCCOs.  What do you think that would do?

@Snoopyace I know that you have done the mixing of blends, and I think you mentioned allo-THDOC in one of your threads.  What are your thoughts on my idea?  

I can't get the THDOC solo here to try it first like I would normally do with mixing UNs.  I did find it elsewhere, but not sure I want to try it since I have never bought pheros anywhere but here.  

Edited by Tinkerbelle

@Tinkerbelle My 2 cents (and I am no professional- for the professional opinion you will want to ask the @Potion Master but from what I'm reading of the ingredients, I'd suggest starting with a 1:1 blend of LFN and Perfect Match and then adjusting from there.  Either that or adding a little Beta-THDOC with your OCCO like you'd suggested.  Part of the fun for me is to experiment and see what works best for me.  The thing to keep in mind is that whenever you add or change something, you do alter the ratio of the ingredients and some of the time, the different ingredients actually have different effects depending on how much is present.  

Snoop is more versed in pheros than I am. 

But, have you ever tried PM + BAM? That's what I have reached for looking to amp up the cuddle/purring effect. It's a pretty good combo. There was a thread I don't know if it's still there. 

34 minutes ago, StacyK said:

Snoop is more versed in pheros than I am. 

But, have you ever tried PM + BAM? That's what I have reached for looking to amp up the cuddle/purring effect. It's a pretty good combo. There was a thread I don't know if it's still there. 

@Tinkerbelle Hey there ya go!  I’m not at all familiar with the women’s blends so I was just going on what you’d written.

Thanks, guys!  I have tried the PM&BAM before.  It kind of amplifies the PM for me, but doesn't increase the touchiness.  

I will try to PM & LFN together.  I have done PM & LFM together, and it was a good combo...but maybe the added 'none and cops will help?  Not sure.  I still think there is something to the THDOCs in LFN & Gotcha that make it more prominent when I wear those together, BUT I want MORE of that disinhibition.  I am greedy.  :D  I just don't have a way to add it by itself and see what happens without doing an entire MS blend. ?  That may or may not pan out.