Ingesting Silicone Base

I reckon it's not gonna be enough to do any damage. I mean, you only apply them to certain points,it's not any more dangerous than just getting a mouthful of your perfume. I know it's happened to me with guys cologne! It doesn't taste too swift but I wouldn't worry about any real harm. It's not like she's doing shots of the stuff! :) Have fun!

Edited by cheeseburger79

Well, yeah I would think so. But not from the silicone, from the phero. Silicone is neutral. It doesn't really taste like anything, thats why its the base of KY Jelly and so many other lubricants. But perfumes, and I would think Phero's have a taste to them that isn't pleasant.

I could be wrong about the pheromones,cause I've never tasted em, but I have inadvertently gotten a toungeful of cologne, and thats not yummy! :P

Edited by cheeseburger79

I have accidently gotten phero on my lips, and it doesn't taste any worse than accidently getting fragrance on my lips. (Which I have done as well...) If it were to happen to me, I wouldn't attribute it to anything more than getting a taste of whatever bath and body product my partner was using, which just sorta comes with the territory of sexy times. :lol:

What the ladies said. No big deal. Who hasn't tasted perfume? Just think of it as the so-so appetizer before the tasty main dish.

That makes sense, pheros will taste like some body product.

I've got another question about silicone bases.

I live in warm weather, DPG will probably do the job of diffusion. Considering getting silicone base because more diffusion is always better especially when I'm indoors in AC.

If 60/40 Oil/ Alcohol spray lasts 3-4 hours, how long would the 60/40 alcohol/silicone spray last? Also for the sexual blends like G2, Girl/Girl, Bang, Audacious, Gotcha. Silicone roll on would provide more lift, how long does the silicone roll on last compared to oil?

I am a 60/40 alcohol/oil fan, myself. For me, it is entirely a personal quirk about texture. For some reason, I really personally dislike the texture of silicone. I love the oils. Even when I paint, I love the texture of oils, so rich and sensual. It's just a me thing.

That makes sense, pheros will taste like some body product.

I've got another question about silicone bases.

I live in warm weather, DPG will probably do the job of diffusion. Considering getting silicone base because more diffusion is always better especially when I'm indoors in AC.

If 60/40 Oil/ Alcohol spray lasts 3-4 hours, how long would the 60/40 alcohol/silicone spray last? Also for the sexual blends like G2, Girl/Girl, Bang, Audacious, Gotcha. Silicone roll on would provide more lift, how long does the silicone roll on last compared to oil?

I don't know how long it will last exactly but the silicone spray mix will NOT last as long as the oil mix. Silicone burns off faster than oil. Hence the diffusion rate. Honestly, in spray, I'd stick to the oil/alcohol mix, but that's just my preference & IMO.

As far as the roll on, oil vs silicone, again I can't give you time limits on the silicone, maybe someone else can. But the silicone will burn off faster. It's really a matter of preference at this point. it's a trade off. You get a higher diffusion rate with the silicone and you'll get a longer time span with the oil. It's just going to be what your goals are and your preference is.

I have a phero blend in a spray silicone mix and it's ok. Mostly I did it to try it out. I feel like I get just as much throw with the 60/40 oil mixes. in my climate, on my skin it not a huge difference.

For sex blends usually it's preferable to wear those closer to the body because they are definitely more intimate and the stink factor can get tricky to cover.

Maybe check out Dolly's phero info in her journals. IDK if she's got specific info on this but she has mentioned use of the silicone base and she lives in a warmer climate.

Edited by StacyK