New Releases for OCTOBER 2015! Booo!

Potion Master

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was putting some Berry Sangria flavor in my water earlier today and it hit a piece of ice just wrong and splattered back up out of the glass and all over my hands. It startled me but made me laugh, especially when it looked like I was wiping off the evidence of a violent crime...or a vampiric mid-day snack. (because maybe they occasionally have trouble sleeping and want a little something.) Anyway, it made me think of blood red bubbles. :vampire2:

Mara, these labels are too awesome! ,I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite. I so wish that I could be at the party! I have cat ears! I would happily wear them! I love the Vampire Raspberry Musk bubble bath! I just know that it smells delicious. I take mostly showers and have most of the linen tower space monopolized by my soap, shower gels, body creams, lotions and powders or I would definitely order one! I am madly anticipating the notes for these! :)

Well, I found LP MP at the right time. The labels have me intrigued. Looking forward to finding out what the notes are. I think I'm getting 'weenies fever! From the enthusiasm, it's sounds like something you never get immune to, lol

Guest cutie.pie

I love the labels!!! ❤️❤️❤️ They remind me of this music video:

So every time I look at the labels I start singing this song lol

How fun is this??

AD-BubbleBath-Vampire.jpg

Blood1.jpg

Blood2.jpg

Blood3.jpg

Whaaaaaaa...? RASPBERRY MUSK?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been longing for something with raspberry and musk! I see a birthday present in my near future. :) These bath and body labels are wonderful!

~~~Plasma Flavor Enhancer...Savor and Zest...Heeeeeeeeeee!!!~~~

And the perfume labels are freaky-beautiful!!!

:burning-heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

PM Mara,

My boss would extend his appreciation for you waiting until the weekend so I can actually do my job. . . .that is, if I told him I wasn't doing my job because I was lurking the threads for perfume notes.

Anyone who goes to the New Release Party on Friday night is duty bound to give us your take on the new releases!!! Duty bound!!

PM Mara,

My boss would extend his appreciation for you waiting until the weekend so I can actually do my job. . . .that is, if I told him I wasn't doing my job because I was lurking the threads for perfume notes.

Anyone who goes to the New Release Party on Friday night is duty bound to give us your take on the new releases!!! Duty bound!!

Yep ! I agree :)

OMG OMG OMG!!! It's October scents!!! I wait all year for this moment. I want...need all of them. I wants the precious...

ANYHINTSANYHINTSANYHINTS???

Poems and creepypasta and a bit of haunted humor.

(Oh wait, you mean for the smellies, right? :lol: The usual delicious suspects, of course!)

Greetings friends, Im back from the dead, which is quite apropros for the season. I have the October sampler but I can barely smell it :( recovering from a head cold thingee that became a chest thingee. Missed you all lots, work should be slowing down soon and I can be more regular again. It's quite mysterious to smell the LP's when you're wondering what all notes you're missing.

Greetings friends, Im back from the dead, which is quite apropros for the season. I have the October sampler but I can barely smell it :( recovering from a head cold thingee that became a chest thingee. Missed you all lots, work should be slowing down soon and I can be more regular again. It's quite mysterious to smell the LP's when you're wondering what all notes you're missing.

yay! You went in today! I didn't expect that! Hope you feel better soon!

Guest cutie.pie

I hope you feel better soon sweetie! :Hug_emoticon:

Mara, WOW! Quite the collection.

Would you prefer I add the items from New Releases to the order I currently have going? Would that be less confusing/less PayPal stuff to handle? Just let me know, hon.

Helluva week for the Potion Master and her trusty crew. Rest when you can. XO!