Private Editions for October 2015

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even after 18 months at LP, I've been hesitant to pull the trigger on a PE, because I'm still not sure of my ability to match up notes into something I'll LOVE. I've been perfectly happy (still am) letting Mara work her magic, and being a lucky recipient of other incredible PEs from those of you much more skilled in the art (Tyvey, LV, Blackcat, Hearts among others...!)

So...I have an artisan body butter that is labeled simply "Blackberry Honey" - it is a very "huffable" sexy skinscent that works like a charm on my husband. Every time. It's not overtly fruity, nor smutty honey. It's lustfully playful, but NOT little girl sweet. I've wished for a perfume oil to give it more 'staying' power... so I approached Mara and as usual, she took it and ran with it, identifying the exact Blackberry EO in probably a matter of seconds (simply amazing IMO) and blending it with a fresh spring honey... I told her she had my blessing to take this base and turn it into something even more amazing than what I had imagined originally. I'm such a huge forever fan of LPO (and not by accident, my husband is too) .. and Mara suggested anchoring this with the same kind of amber that's in LPO.

I wanted something that could be made into a spray if I wanted, but still keep some staying power. I also wanted it to be capable of handling a boost of Gotcha!, Cougar or LFN... or a nice smidge of EoW if I was so inclined.

I'm quite sure I'm going to bathe in this one - thank you so VERY much PM for finally getting me to jump off the PE cliff... (and fly!) :witch1095::kiss43:

Edited by LoveStruck

And I wanted four of the musk......already emailed you about that!

1 OOTW Musk for me please! Thought I read somewhere that the inspiration had big white flowers in it, which scared me off, but sounds like that is not what this is at all!

Many natural musks really do have a floral quality about them, so it doesn't surprise me if they advertised it as having a floral note even if one wasn't directly added. Dolly also reminded me that if probably had sandalwood too, and one of the musks I used is in fact a sandalwood steeped musk.

Many natural musks really do have a floral quality about them, so it doesn't surprise me if they advertised it as having a floral note even if one wasn't directly added. Dolly also reminded me that if probably had sandalwood too, and one of the musks I used is in fact a sandalwood steeped musk.

I remain intrigued. Thank you:)

I've got one on each hand tonight, and after drydown, they are identical on my skin. My version is more concentrated, so it takes a few mins to even out between the two.

I can't wait!! If anybody could do it, I knew you could!! All of my favorite dancing critters to you, Mara!

:PolarChristmas::chickendance::banana058::OU1994~19:

Edited by Dolly

I would like one more Endless Summer (if available) and one more OOTW Musk please...for a total of two of each..thanks :)

**I did a big no-no and went ahead and paid for all 4 of them without knowing if all are still available. If, by chance, there isn't another Endless Summer left, could you please substitute one more OOTW Musk in its place? I also wrote this in the note to seller section at the end of my order..thank you so much Mara..and please forgive me..:)

Edited by TheBirkeys

I'm pretty new here. ...are we allowed to order multiples in our first reserve post? I didn't because I figured everyone gets a chance first. Can someone fill me in on the PE order rules??? Thanks?

I am not aware of any rules, but out of courtesy I only ask for one in the beginning to give others a chance..unless there are a large number of bottles as in the OOTW Musk...I asked for 2 bottles upfront of one of Heart's PEs when there were 6 or 7 available, but if I had read further down that someone else was wanting a bottle and had missed it because I had asked for 2, then I would have given up one of them for that person...I don't think there are rules...just try to treat others the way that you would like to be treated..:)

In my experience, Coty Wild Musk was a really deep smooth skin musk, and since OoTW Musk is supposed to be the same, that's what I would say about it. I guess it depends on what you mean by that?

And dammit I missed a tyvey creation

Lady V....I got 2 of Tyvey's PE...I placed my order on Thursday and I don't know if Mara has mine completed (I got them boosted with half boosts), but if you are wanting one I will defer one to you...if she already has them boosted, then we can talk about a trade/purchase after I get them...:)

Want to add Harrison and Out of This World Musk to my Honeyed Blackberry, I Heart Autumn, I Heart Halloween, and Eternal Summer.

ETA: everything paid for. Saving my posting credits for Pheromas. ;)

Edited by Invidiana