OMG True Confessions works almost too good

Thanks Djac. I've gone through so many bottles of TC it's insane. It's good stuff. A little honesty can go a long way. As long as I don't tell anyone to "Blow it out of their A**" anymore, everything wil be just fine. :)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was quite a night. At one point I had forgotten about the TC effect and was wondering why everyone was talking so frankly. When I realized what was happening I went to the ladies room and LMAO. Starlitegirl I've yet to use TH but think I will.

If TC has ever left you with that OMG I need to get out of here kind of feeling or anything similar where the truth is more than you can handle... or even if you want to have their truth telling tempered by some warmth, TH is the way to go. Ail had suggested a blend of TH/TC 50/50 and you leave it for three days giving it a gentle shake each day. That was what I used. Next time I use it, I'll add more TH where I can get the effects as well as the target(s) can get them. I think it really tempers the whole blatant honesty factor.

If TC has ever left you with that OMG I need to get out of here kind of feeling or anything similar where the truth is more than you can handle... or even if you want to have their truth telling tempered by some warmth, TH is the way to go. Ail had suggested a blend of TH/TC 50/50 and you leave it for three days giving it a gentle shake each day. That was what I used. Next time I use it, I'll add more TH where I can get the effects as well as the target(s) can get them. I think it really tempers the whole blatant honesty factor.

Is Ail's mix the base for the new Heart and Soul??

Yes, with some tweaking.

That's what I thought but with EST, which I think will make it perfect!

• 1 month later...

On me, the True Confessions works waaay too well as a truth serum. I didn't use all that much - rolled a little on my cleavage and tops of hands.

I suppose it would depend whether you wanted that tempered with a happy social effect, or keep it more serious (with straight beta-nol)?

On me, the True Confessions works waaay too well as a truth serum. I didn't use all that much - rolled a little on my cleavage and tops of hands.

I suppose it would depend whether you wanted that tempered with a happy social effect, or keep it more serious (with straight beta-nol)?

Depending on the vibe that is going on, beta-nol can get very serious.....like, "don't-want-to-go-there-right-now" serious.....some of those conversations where you say...."how the hell did we get HERE?"

True Confessions is a good blend....I have a bottle of it myself....sometimes I will use Treasured Hearts with it, just to keep the "feel the love" vibe going while also opening the communication channels.....

• 8 months later...

I ordered TC in Synch II. Now, I don't get blabber from Instant Honesty, which this is replacing, and I don't get blabbermouth from TC. Really. But then I have a pretty good speaker button control when I want to.

I like the TC, especially in the lovely Synch II, as a general feel-good downtime potion. Or I'll wear it to work if I know I need to talk someone into something...that's generally how the nols work for me and TC does the job.

Now, on a personal note, last night, DH came home out of sorts - he had found out via a visit to the cardiologist that he had indeed suffered a silent heart attack last week (well, not so silent! his back hurt like hell but he didn't even think of heart attack - he doesn't have any risk factors...but anyway)...understandably, he was upset and a little lost feeling.

I'd just finished my workout, so I threw on some jammies and put on TC, drew him a bath and we sat while he soaked his bones and talked about how he FEELS about it all. I really think the TC floating about in the warm humid environment helped him open up and talk about all the stress he feels from this revelation.

As soon as he got out, I dabbed a bit on his neck and chest (maybe 3-4" total) and we went downstairs and relaxed for a bit. He said he hadn't felt so relaxed and optimistic in a long time. While this may be attributed to the newly-rx'd beta blockers, I think the relaxed open atmosphere TC set up helped.

I like TC, as I was pretty sure I would. And I can't ask for more from any phero than to make my baby feel better when he's down.

I like TC, as I was pretty sure I would. And I can't ask for more from any phero than to make my baby feel better when he's down.

You could not ask for a better recomendation than that...Pony I hope your darling DH never has to go through that again.

That is a great effect, it reminds me of how DYG works on Quince...I've been pondering whether to get Synch II with TC or OW, so I'm glad to know your experience, Pony!

That is a great effect, it reminds me of how DYG works on Quince...I've been pondering whether to get Synch II with TC or OW, so I'm glad to know your experience, Pony!

Actually I was debating replacing IH with TC, and then Synch II came out and I decided to do it. I'm glad I did, for overall, for me, it has much the same effect as DYG - a nice smooth realxing groove. DYG I like a tyche better, but hey I take what I can get.

But I like IH and this type of blend of nols. I know much has been made about chattiness with this blend, but I don't get that at all (and never got that with IH). Maybe people just don't like to chat with me!!

Tyvey - my TC is in full-strength perfume, and Synch covers it completely, but generally nols smell...strong. So unscented, unless you are one of those people who just likes the smell of nols, I'd say you will want to cover with something.

I think super-duper strength TC has to be my next purchase.

I've been promising it to myself for ages I used to use a mix of x2 IH with x2 IO from the other place and boy did I find out everything that went on.

Must get some. It's one of those things you need to have in your stash for when you really need it. If you know what I mean.

May

Great advice, thanks you guys. I have IH and IO but have been too scared to use them, lol, not only to hear things I might not want to, but also because there are so many things I'm afraid I'LL say!

Well I still couldn't resist ordering TC. I guess I will be brave, and be very careful to get it ONLY on the BACK of my hair and neck, and put on a muzzle!

Thanks again for the advice.

I think super-duper strength TC has to be my next purchase.

I've been promising it to myself for ages I used to use a mix of x2 IH with x2 IO from the other place and boy did I find out everything that went on.

Must get some. It's one of those things you need to have in your stash for when you really need it. If you know what I mean.

May

OH yes, May, you MUST have some.....it is absolutely excellent for getting to the root of the issue, if you know what I mean.....

• 4 months later...

I know this is kind of an old thread... but which would y'all say is better for getting someone close to you (a man) to open up and talk about something that's bothering him... True Confessions or Open Windows?

The former...just watch out because it works well on everybody, including the wearer.

Okay, thanks for the warning. I would be more able to avoid that effect (at least a little bit) by applying the pheros to areas away from my face, right?

• 5 months later...

I wore this last night for a dinner party with a couple my SO and I are acquainted with. I hoped to get them to reveal a lot about themselves and so we could learn about their skeletons in their closet as dinner is usually dull with them and conversation never spins around anything personal, always politics and latest news events, which is fine but this is not 60 minutes. Anyway it did not work. There was excessive motormouth both from the couple and from our waitress but no truth serum effect which is sad as I know from speaking a bit to the lady in the couple that like all of us, they have their fair share of drama but lips were sealed as regards all of that and it was newshour at 9 again.....

I wore this last night for a dinner party with a couple my SO and I are acquainted with. I hoped to get them to reveal a lot about themselves and so we could learn about their skeletons in their closet as dinner is usually dull with them and conversation never spins around anything personal, always politics and latest news events, which is fine but this is not 60 minutes. Anyway it did not work. There was excessive motormouth both from the couple and from our waitress but no truth serum effect which is sad as I know from speaking a bit to the lady in the couple that like all of us, they have their fair share of drama but lips were sealed as regards all of that and it was newshour at 9 again.....

Hmmm,perhaps they thought that their skeletons were not your business ...

No doubt they did, but I thought TC took away the barriers and got people wagging their tongues despite themselves!

It depends on the context...even with the assistance of pheromones, sometimes social engineering requires additional effort, because pheromones are only one tool. Sometimes if you pherobomb someone and expect them to just suddenly do whatever you want without encouragement (such as sharing your own secrets) then it's not going to work. Sometimes people don't open up because they don't feel a connection to begin with; although it seems it did work at least in terms of the overall effect of chattiness.

Edited by luna65

That's such a good point Luna, that I have to remember with all phero usage: pheros are not commands. They're suggestions that sometimes need environment and context to be received.

I second that!

What, that BI isn't a command? :lol:

I think it is, but again, under the correct circumstances. I know for a fact that I could wear it around certain guys and it's not going to make them want to fuck me (because nothing would, frankly), but on the other hand their partner of choice would likely benefit later from the chemically-issued suggestion!

LOL, well yes, okay, BI is a command to someone who's already inclined to want to. :lol:

Remember that thing we were gonna do? Well, it's going to be now, okay? Now.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay...I just got my TC...I am super excited!!!!

I need you guys help to "activate" this power LOL!!

How long does it take for a person to be affected?

Do I have to stand close to someone for them to show effects?

How much should I put on for it to be effective?

All advice is needed and welcome! Thank you guys in advance for the much needed help! :001_302:

• 4 weeks later...
Okay...I just got my TC...I am super excited!!!!

I need you guys help to "activate" this power LOL!!

How long does it take for a person to be affected?

Do I have to stand close to someone for them to show effects?

How much should I put on for it to be effective?

All advice is needed and welcome! Thank you guys in advance for the much needed help! :D

Hey!

So I have been experimenting with the dosage and placement of TC. So far, from others, I get extra chattiness. It has been really nice to wear it around a few of my crushes lol...it just seems like anything on their mind, they MUST inform me! It is kind of funny, especially when I forget I put on TC and after 5-6 interruptions to talk, I am thinking, "What the heck is wrong with them?!!" LOL

Like this weekend, I had class and wore TC with Compromising Positions (Only because I love the smell) and every instructor (there are 5) kept bothering me and joking around with me..and only ME!! I couldnt figure what was going on and why me! And then it it hit me...darn my smelly self! icon1.gif

Hey,that sounds great...hmmm, TC is one I have not tried yet,but now that I find I like BAM so much,at least in Dolce Far Niente <b-nol & cops> I think I would like this one too...ahhh,so many Pheros,so little time :D

Did not see your other post,but my answer would have been ...you just have to experiment,but then that is the fun part :D

Luvlyfe, thanks for sharing your report. I admire admire you - you're so brave.... b-nol makes me insanely blabberery (H&S + me = uncontrollable gutspilling) I ordered a TC bottle, averted my eyes from it in terror for many months, and then finally traded/sold it :wub: