Could wearing pheromones backfire?

Cycle Kitten

I'm curious if anyone has thoughts or experience on whether or not wearing pheromones could negate natural chemistry between people. Could they somehow confuse a partner into behaving differently around you? And what advice is there for testing new ones? Is wearing a different phero blend everyday for several days input overload?

Yes :)

Last guy I was involved with responded like crazy to everything in exactly the prescribed ways, which visibly confused him. I zigged and zagged him all over the place like a dropped full-blast garden hose. I wouldn't call it backfiring, just very confusing.

Sure. If you read through the review threads you'll see some lets say, interesting, stories.

It's not the majority of the experience. But, a few people have had a reaction that was not what they might have hoped for. Some men (a minority) don't respond well to EST. That's mentioned in the description I think.

Some blends just don't appeal to some people. I've never heard of anything extremely negative.

Just read up on the pheros you're interested in. Follow the warnings, like watch out for heavy cops or sex blends use in public. Most men exposed can handle it. But if you run across someone with what we call "low social filters" that can be uncomfortable or maybe problematic.

Changing your phero signature- This has come up around the board. Basically, changing your signature can be a surprise to someone who knows you. But, in my experience (2 3/4 years) it hasn't been a problem. Now when I try a blend I try it a few times in a row. You will not get all the info you need in one go. But, repeatedly changing your signature with a different blend every day might result in confusion or mixed signals.

I have more than one phero blend. I may wear one for a day or two then take a break. If it's a blend I'm new to I'll the same again.

I usually break between different blends tho.

Starting your phero use, start out small. Keep track of what you apply so you can find your "sweet spot". Also the phero enhanced scents are a great place to start if you find one with the phero you are interested in.

Check out this page in Dolly's journal

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8547&page=1

Edited by StacyK

Oh yeah. There was this one guy who would always give me googly lovey eyes because I phero bombed him so much. He told me once me " I just can't figure you out".

I've also had guys act asshole-y towards me while wearing EST heavy blends.

Hell yeah, that was the whole point of me wearing pheromones, to confuse my jerk ex into being a decent human being. :Emoticons04263:

ROFL Beccah I love how candid you can be

The reason I ask is that the BF is in his 50's but normally when I'm around he is physically 16, something he can't wrap his head around.

Sadly since I've been experimenting with pheros it seems we are much more communicative than physical regardless of whatever blends I'm wearing, even with outright sexual pheros. So I'm considering that he is more physically attracted to my natural self and perhaps I should reconsider wearing pheros around him. His lack of bedroom interest as of late is making him self conscious and frustrating me. As far as I can tell, time wise, the lack of lust and my wearing of pheros are hand in hand. Do some people simply not react well to them?

Hmm, well... some people are non-responders, but that wouldn't change his lust to lack of it, the pheromones simply wouldn't affect him at all. Different things work for different people, & you know what they say. If it aint broke, don't fix it. Hope that helps, Doll Face!

Edited by Beccah

• 1 year later...

Are there phero blends that a very scent scensitive man might be turned off by? My man actually thought I had forgotten to wear deodorant when at a small party. No one else thought I smelled bad, it was all girlfriends and I told them after I had put on more deodorant and some honey scented LP.

Pheromones aren't unscented, a person might pick them up if they have a nose like a bloodhound. I could see how he might get a body odor note from them as pheromones are naturally secreted from our sweat glands/other areas.

Yes. Absolutely. My (soon to be ex) man has BIG issues with Est-heavy blends. Goes into total a$$hole-ish-meltdown. Not a good thing AT ALL. And definitely not what is intended by the blend. ALWAYS try new blends with someone you know, start slowly, and keep an eye out for bad reactions.

• 10 months later...
On 10/1/2017 at 1:08 PM, Dolly said:

Yes. Absolutely. My (soon to be ex) man has BIG issues with Est-heavy blends. Goes into total a$$hole-ish-meltdown. Not a good thing AT ALL. And definitely not what is intended by the blend. ALWAYS try new blends with someone you know, start slowly, and keep an eye out for bad reactions.

In that case maybe the EST-heavy blends could serve as a test for somebody. Maybe the "backfire" is a blessing in disguise, in some circumstances. 

I can't  wear phero girl around the hubby, he thinks I smell like cat pee, though I wear plenty of honey and amber scents. I had to give up on this one. Timing is also a thing, I love Aja but every so often it goes vinigar on me and I sadly need to cover it, also a cat pee response when it does that. He is a weirdo though ? Always smelling something no one else can detect.

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2018 at 1:40 PM, colorfulaura said:

In that case maybe the EST-heavy blends could serve as a test for somebody. Maybe the "backfire" is a blessing in disguise, in some circumstances. 

Yes, we ended up splitting up because I moved cross-country to take care of my mother, and decided to end the relationship because he needs to be in that area for his kids (even though they are grown, they still need him), and because our relationship was also going downhill in general.

I am with a new man now, and testing is "interesting".......will be posting in my journal soon.

17 minutes ago, Dolly said:

Yes, we ended up splitting up because I moved cross-country to take care of my mother, and decided to end the relationship because he needs to be in that area for his kids (even though they are grown, they still need him), and because our relationship was also going downhill in general.

I am with a new man now, and testing is "interesting".......will be posting in my journal soon.

Aw @Dolly I’m so sorry it had to be like that. I know you don’t know me, but I feel like I know you a bit from reading your wonderful informative threads and posts. I wish you a prosperous healthy new realtionship with your new man! ?

Edited by Vicki Lee

18 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

Aw @Dolly I’m so sorry it had to be like that. I know you don’t know me, but I feel like I know you a bit from reading your wonderful informative threads and posts. I wish you a prosperous healthy new realtionship with your new man! ?

Thanks hun! Going very well thus far!