Hello! So excited for my first order and am open to suggestions!

Midnight Requiem

I'm already TOTALLY SMITTEN with LP Blue! It was instant adoration. Hubby said, "you smell like smoke", and 25 yo son said, "you smell like a hookah bar". ? WhatEVER! Boys. SMH. I loooooove it! It instantly made me feel like a slinky, gorgeous, supercool sex bomb! I love the tobacco note. Still playing. I'm wearing Sneaky Clean today and just reviewed it. I'm not having ANY self effects from any of the photos I've tried so far, but hubby did respond really well to Perfect Match. He was super lovey and huggy and mushy! ??? Hope I will feel some self effects from some of the pherod soon! Still have not tried Cops though! ?

Edited by LexiJo

I'm already TOTALLY SMITTEN with LP Blue! It was instant adoration. Hubby said, "you smell like smoke", and 25 yo son said, "you smell like a hookah bar". WhatEVER! Boys. SMH. I loooooove it! It instantly made me feel like a slinky, gorgeous, supercool sex bomb! I love the tobacco note. Still playing. I'm wearing Sneaky Clean today and just reviewed it. I'm not having ANY self effects from any of the photos I've tried so far, but hubby did respond really well to Perfect Match. He was super lovey and huggy and mushy! Hope I will feel some self effects from some of the pherod soon! Still have not tried Cops though!

I read the notes for that one. It seems interesting, but I think I'll try to get a sample of it somewhere since I'm not sure how well I do sometimes with tobacco/smokey scents. There's so many LPs I wanna try; I'm going to have samples of Latte, Black, and Bittersweet coming my way soon, and I'm also super eager to try a sample of LP Red or maybe just blindly buy a FB of it because I've heard such good things! I'm so ready for my order to come in... everything has cops, so that'll be interesting haha. Wish I could be more helpful in the meantime, but I'm kind of useless right now until I try everything out haha.

Edited by Midnight Requiem

You should definitely get a sample of Red first. Not everybody loves it. Most do, but it's rather polarizing so I'd advise trying a sample first.

Awesome, thanks for the tip! I'll definitely make sure I get a sample in my next order. :)