How do I get my Pheromone Oils to diffuse (or hit) Faster?

Can someone help me figure this out?

I have a TON of pheromone oils I would like to put to use, it seems everytime I wear them they do not hit until the next day! Ive had this happen to me on more than one occasion and most recently my BI oil finally hit after like 40 hours with my lover. I have mainly been wearing sprays the last year or so but I would like to go back to including the multitude of oils sitting in my cabinet and put them to good use.

I want to say the oils where hitting much faster on my skin in the past, so I'm just trying to figure this all out.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank You!

Well, you could always make the oils into sprays, which would help. That would personally be my choice.

Aside from that, making sure that you are applying where your body heat can react with the oil can also help.

What is your weather like where you live right now? Is it warm and humid, cold, rainy, etc? The oils will diffuse faster in the warmer areas.

This happens to me sometimes. If it's cooler temperature wise, I bundle up for a little while to warm myself up, and then try one of three moves: take my sweater off near BF, being sure to floof it in his direction, 2, do the "whoo, it's warm in here" sweater tug in his vicinity, or 3, dive into his lap (under the game controller cord) and demand kisses. :lol: It's a bit of a production, but it does work.

I recommend getting all nakey and rubbing yourself all over your lover. That should get the pheromones diffused haha! :lol:

Edited by quietguy

quietguy, thats what my typical line of snuggle attack usually. Im pretty hands on and he is a very well padded snuggle muffin so its not too hard. The problem is the snuggles go on FOREVER and I want the raunchy too. LOL!

Alot of the oils I have are about half full more or less, so its difficult to know what to do with those oils, there are a few a could mix together and add to a spray but some are beasts onto themselves. Im all open to any ideas and would love some.

Mara, I usually slather up and down my arms, cleavage and back of necks and also hair ends under my hairspray.

Ok, I am going to suggest you try more down your torso. Belly button to cleavage. When I apply there, I NEVER have a problem with diffusion as the potion blooms every time my body heats up during the day. And I find it is a really organic impression of emanation, it's coming from the core of your body. Works right through sweater layers for me.

Ok, I am going to suggest you try more down your torso. Belly button to cleavage. When I apply there, I NEVER have a problem with diffusion as the potion blooms every time my body heats up during the day. And I find it is a really organic impression of emanation, it's coming from the core of your body. Works right through sweater layers for me.

This is what works for me. I live in the NE so I have plenty of cool days.

..." And I find it is a really organic impression of emanation."

This is why I love the LP concept. :)

quietguy, thats what my typical line of snuggle attack usually. Im pretty hands on and he is a very well padded snuggle muffin so its not too hard. The problem is the snuggles go on FOREVER and I want the raunchy too. LOL!

You can lead a horse to water ... :lol:

I don't think I have problems with diffusion, because I do wear my oils exactly the way Mara suggests. However, I have, on occasion, gotten more hits the next day than the day I applied, especially if it's something that contains cops. In fact, in my experience, Cuddle Bunny often works that way for me.

I tried to respond to this yesterday before I went out and my computer kept freezing up on me! I ended up trying this application you suggested under my spray with the oil and the hit was harder than just spray alone, I mean out of the ballpark harder, next time I will adjust to the oil solo only and see if that will do the trick. Thanks Mara.

Eggers this is EXACTLY what was happening to me with the next day hits when I was using the oil alone. The belly button method seemed to do the trick when I tried last night but I was also wearing the alcohol spray on top. I wear CB a lot under my phero blends and I notice with that blend if I mix into my hair serum which is strongly scented at the ends it hits fast and hard for some reason. I'm kinda a nut though in the way I wear pheros. lol

Purplehoney, this may be the case for me, my body temp has dropped alot recently and my skin has become drier. The hits I had last night wearing included the oil along with the spray and it seemed to pack a punch, may work for you too!

yeah, its FAR more snuggly and sensual than sexual on me for some reason. Cops too, I dont get an over the top reaction unless its mixed with none or combined with a blend other than est. I'm in my 40s so that may play factor here.

When I was in my late 20s I would never be able to do this, so I DO NOT recommend this for someone young or inexperienced. I think its a bit like how older men can get away with wearing none in heavier doses than young men and it suits them somehow, at least the older phero users I know anyways.

yeah, its FAR more snuggly and sensual than sexual on me for some reason. Cops too, I dont get an over the top reaction unless its mixed with none or combined with a blend other than est. I'm in my 40s so that may play factor here.

You may have one of those guys who doesn't have the "typical" reaction to Est.....in general, MOST men have a certain type of reaction to Est. However, there are OTHERS. I have one who can get right down UGLY (which is way out of character for him). Some men don't react negatively to it.....but don't react at all.

I don't know if I would be putting Est (which can smell like cat pee to some people) and cops (OMG) in my hair.....hair is generally porous, and those smells may be sticking around after a shampoo. Even if you can't smell it, there is a chance that others can.

Edited by Dolly

Yup. Luckily my man enjoys est...I think at this point he is immuned to all my pheros lol!

I had an incidence a few years ago of H & S buildup in my hair and apparently I was the only blissfully unaware of the smell until I was at the hairdresser.

I found the perfect industrial strength hair serum so masking hasn't been an issue as of late, but I do agree about going nose blind!

Hi KrazyKat, I noticed you said your skin is dry - is it possible that your skin is absorbing everything prior to 'blooming'?

Was just thinking this as I read through the posts -- have you tried ongoing (daily) moisturizing to hydrate the skin so the scent will 'sit on top' more?

I love Eggers method!!