New Releases for NOVEMBER 2015! Pheromas!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean, as if subtlety actually worked on men? :P

LMAO. No. Next question, please hahaha! :lol:

LMAO. No. Next question, please hahaha! :lol:

LMAO! Nice admission QG. :D

I think Halo's got something with "spray it in his face" lol

Wow Mara. First run through with my sampler (in the "blind grab" style of Tyvey that I love) this set is a home run. BIG one. Waaaay outta the park one.

I'm just sniffing for the first go around since the wrist swipe thang needs to allow enough time for testing each and the patience to 'settle' on me - but this is the first time I can remember really REALLY liking ALL from first whiff.

Every. Single. One.

Bravo PM. :cheers04251: And of course, thank you for the magic.

This is a gorgeous collection!! I had the same experience when I opened them that I thought I liked every single one which NEVER happens to me. Of course now that I'm trying them all some aren't working but it's still more than usual. Amazing job Mara!

Wow Mara. First run through with my sampler (in the "blind grab" style of Tyvey that I love) this set is a home run. BIG one. Waaaay outta the park one.

I'm just sniffing for the first go around since the wrist swipe thang needs to allow enough time for testing each and the patience to 'settle' on me - but this is the first time I can remember really REALLY liking ALL from first whiff.

Every. Single. One.

Bravo PM. :cheers04251: And of course, thank you for the magic.

I agree. Despite some being permanent, I still feel like I should have gotten a full bottle set! Now I'll have to get them all before they sell out!

This is a gorgeous collection!! I had the same experience when I opened them that I thought I liked every single one which NEVER happens to me. .... Amazing job Mara!

Exactly - I have yet to try on one I don't like. I like some more than others, but so far I have liked them all.

I've moved to a place where the mail sometimes only gets here after 5pm - WAY different than I'm used to lol. My package is supposed to be here tonight! I'm going crazy watching the door and waiting HAHAHA! I've ben stalking the reviews and everything sounds amazing! I can't believe I forgot it was pheroma month O.o Who DOES that?!?!?! But I've been drooling over the reviews and can't wait to order my FBs after I get my nose on those little trials...

My sampler comes between now and 7pm...I just have to be patient a little while longer. Hmm. My new boo only knows I have a perfume addic - er - hobby which I am VERY enthusiastic about, but I suppose if I have to, I could ship to my P.O. Box :lol: Things haven't gotten that bad yet though...

I'm hoping to love all of the women's and Dylan, but I'm pretty sure BB and Dom will be must haves, I want to love Aliya but peach sometimes hates me...I am willing my brain/nose to love Saisha because I want BANG! so much and Sensual Harmony sounds dreamy. This could be a big order...I'm undecided if that's good or bad yet :D Hoping to make up my mind tonight, but if I have to I can try to wait until after Thanksgiving. I have so much to do, but you can bet I'll be squeezing in my LP samples to move the decision process along... ^_~

Edited by NuTrix

Hi there, everyone. I have been MIA online for a bit, but just have to compliment this beautiful looking selection! And OMG! A new version of me beloved NOX!!! Mara, have I told you lately how much you rock? No, I haven't, so it's time i said it again NOW! Mara, you rock!!! :kiss43::purr: ETA luna, Once I calmed down from seeing all of the exciting new pheromas, I read the descriptions that you wrote more carefully. As always, so very nicely done! :)

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

• 1 month later...

Update regarding PHEROMAS Unscented Trials on Etsy.

I have just put up the final inventory. I will not be making any more of these so what is up is what is left. There's only two which are completely sold out at this moment, so still lots to grab.

We've decided that we are going to move our future "All Phero Months" to February, as it makes sense to promote pheros around Valentine's Day, so this is it for the trials until mid January 2017.

Thanks everyone!