Alaric w/ Wanted Man

AD-Alaric_1.jpg

FERN ~ Stamina, virility/fertility, sincerity, fascination, eternal youth, bestows confidence, riches, creates perimeter of protection, luck. Representative of ancient knowledge.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
RHUBARB ~ Protection, fidelity, willpower.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
JUNIPER ~ Emotionally calming, physically energizing. Attracts lovers, deflects thieves. Cleansing, purifying, love charms, exorcism, health.
SWEET PEA ~ Lasting pleasure, blissfulness, youthful attraction, friendship, chastity, courage, strength.
CISTUS aka LABDANUM ~ One of the oldest known perfume ingredients. Considered holy, used in tribute, and as a sense-memory tool to stimulate the subconscious. Said to revive long forgotten memories and feelings.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to use the word "Favorite" because one kid is real happy and the rest are hurt, get attitudes, start acting out, etc.. Any parents reading this understand whether you are talking about human children or even canine or feline fur babies. But, if you promise not to tell the other November 2015 pheromas scents, Alaric is my favorite so far. He might screw up somehow down the line, but so far he is the favorite.

Why exactly that is I am not sure. You look at the list of ingredients and a few might leave you scratching your head when you think "mens scent". But combined together, they give you something that has a definite masculine "ooommph" to it. I am not sure what the rhubarb note is but the bergamot, oakmoss, juniper, patchouli and leather all blended together fairly scream out "MAN". You put this on and you know right away that you smell like a guy. A pretty sexy guy. I guess it is like the one liner from an old movie: "I don't know what logistics is, but I want some of it" except in this case it is "I don't know what a green fougere note is, but I am going to wear more of it!"

If you want to know more about the Wanted Man pheromone mix, just read the reviews. Terrible mix. Whatever you do, don't use it. Ever ... haha! Gentleman, it is a potentially dangerous mix. I have worn it and had women look at me like I was a double chocolate cupcake. And trust me, nothing about me says "sweet". But they were looking at me like I was dessert all the same.

Edited by quietguy

• 1 month later...

I LOVE this one! Especially the rhubarb, which gives it an almost sweet aura on top. It's one of those I can't stop sniffing. Underneath I think the basenotes and the nutmeg and bergamot really tie it together, it's got an evolving almost quirky character to it; definitely a guy thing but not your typical guy scent. And that's what I love about Mara's abilities: she can come up with something totally surprising and make me love it. If not for the phero I would definitely wear this, but I know it would smell delicious on Quince.