Aliya w/ Audacious

Is this a limited edition or permanent scent? I hope it's permanent b/c my man friend and I both love it!

It's one of the few he has actually commented on. I had just applied it when he came to pick me up to go shopping for a scooter. As soon as I got in the truck he exclaimed "you smell amazing! Like magical candied unicorn farts!" or something to that affect lol. I asked him if he could smell it well and he said the whole cab of the truck smelled delicious.

It's very peaches and cream. Sweet fruity creamy. It's a winner. FB for sure.

Not sure about the phero part yet but he loved the scent who knows the phero could if influenced that.

• 5 weeks later...

This is my first LPMP product I've tried, and it smells like peach vanilla HEAVEN!!! OMG...I CANNOT get over how yummy this smells...swoon...haven't noticed the self-effects yet... and haven't tried it out and about...but will report back :-)

I had to get this just because my daughter's name is Aleah (was supposed to be spelled Aliya, but her dad changed it on me lol), and she looooves fruity scents. I, of course tried it out first ;). Love the peach, doesn't smell fake or plasticy like peach candy does. I think the creamy part blends really well and helps cover the honey, which doesn't play well with me. Usually honey scents stands out like crazy, in a bad way, but I didn't notice it this time.

• 2 months later...

I took me long to review this, because I wasn't sure what to make of it.

It is an audacious scent. It has a sweetness that's "in your face", which I liked, and a rather boozy aspect that I found a little irritating.

Then I layered it with Sugared Egyptian Musk.
The boozy edge was gone, and I was left with a rich, lovely, creamy sweet peach-based scent that I am glad to wear most days.

What's more, I like Audacious as a phero. I like the self-effects I get from this.
It's bright, lively, positive and open, and with that layered peach I really feel a boost of confidence being the best-smelling girl in the room. :)

So yeah, now it works.
I'm glad to have a sample - not sure about an FB though - and even more glad to have been able to make it work for me.

I am so not a peach girl. But I might just get this for the Audacious. It's definitely my favorite phero. I've had a smile on my face all morning. And the peach isn't horrible. Tangy and tart, with a bit of creamy vanilla musk.

• 1 year later...

Wore this last night; it had been a while. It came off smelling sweeter to me than I expected (and still pretty), but I'm not sure if it's actually aged that way or if my memory of it was inaccurate.

I need to wear this phero more often to get a handle on it (I have it only in Aliya). I'm not sure yet if this works for me. I feel somewhat in control when I wear it, which makes sense for the alpha nature of the phero. Beyond that I feel pretty normal when I wear it. I don't get much in the way of self-effects usually, although I do feel a subtle lift with other sexy-socials I have (Cougar, SS4W, Lace). With Audacious, I feel pretty much the same and I haven't noticed that people treat me particularly differently (either strangers, acquaintances, or friends). More testing to be done...

I wore this today, it was a creamy sophisticated peach. No idea what Audacious did for me, I want to experiment with it some more. I had to phero bomb myself with something else so the peaches and cream were cut down in their prime. It's February, but it's like 75 degrees at 4pm here in Oakland CA. It's got me thinking about summer, and summery food. I was wondering if anyone wanted to come over and cook for me? Here are some recipes I'd enjoy-

breakfast Crock Pot Peaches and Cream Oatmeal, light lunch (with a salad) No Bake Peaches and Cream Cheesecake Parfaits, dinner (also with salad - keeping it low cal) Peaches 'n Cream Lasagna, dessert Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream.

No pressure or anything. Just, you know, if you're in the neighborhood.

Edited by Eastwood22

• 3 months later...
On 7/21/2016 at 8:21 AM, Bella15 said:

I am so not a peach girl. But I might just get this for the Audacious. It's definitely my favorite phero. I've had a smile on my face all morning. And the peach isn't horrible. Tangy and tart, with a bit of creamy vanilla musk.

I hadn't realized that I had reviewed this back in February, but I now see it made me hungry. I grabbed it today to test audacious for an outdoor end-of-the-school year water gun fight type of party, but I didn't want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to sit in the shade, so that's exactly what I did. Bella, I've got the opposite thing going as far as this scent. I AM a fruity peaches girl, and a buttercream girl, just still not sure what audacious does for me. All I can tell you is that it doesn't compel me to grab a super-soaker and chase children around in the hot sun. Maybe that's the point? I was like, "I'm sitting here and listening to music in the shade and we leave when I say we leave." The point being I looked good and smelled good, and I hope to get one more wearing out of this trial. It's definitely a "me" type of scent, to the point that I didn't need to sniff check myself or think about it, now I just need to do more Audacious research.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:47 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I hadn't realized that I had reviewed this back in February, but I now see it made me hungry. I grabbed it today to test audacious for an outdoor end-of-the-school year water gun fight type of party, but I didn't want to talk to anyone, I just wanted to sit in the shade, so that's exactly what I did. Bella, I've got the opposite thing going as far as this scent. I AM a fruity peaches girl, and a buttercream girl, just still not sure what audacious does for me. All I can tell you is that it doesn't compel me to grab a super-soaker and chase children around in the hot sun. Maybe that's the point? I was like, "I'm sitting here and listening to music in the shade and we leave when I say we leave." The point being I looked good and smelled good, and I hope to get one more wearing out of this trial. It's definitely a "me" type of scent, to the point that I didn't need to sniff check myself or think about it, now I just need to do more Audacious research.

Haha that's it exactly! 

I'm pretty laid back, but my boyfriend prefers a more dominant vibe. When I wear Audacious, it makes me seem more dominant AND flirty, which is a winning combo, for him LOL 

6 hours ago, Bella15 said:

Forum is acting weird...

I was trying to quote you on being laid back and him preferring a more Dom vibe, I'm naturally all "my way or the highway," even though I try so hard not to be an ass, so my man prefers the touchy feely H&S and TH blends on me, and wears PM and an undisclosed amount of Teddy BB.

Edited by Eastwood22
Forum won't let me quote you properly

12 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Forum is acting weird...

I was trying to quote you on being laid back and him preferring a more Dom vibe, I'm naturally all "my way or the highway," even though I try so hard not to be an ass, so my man prefers the touchy feely H&S and TH blends on me, and wears PM and an undisclosed amount of Teddy BB.

•  

How funny! I'm glad they love us anyway - and so glad for pheros to help smooth the way! ?

15 hours ago, Bella15 said:

How funny! I'm glad they love us anyway - and so glad for pheros to help smooth the way! ?

I feel so lucky. Today I was feeling a sense of gratitude for my man, and wanted to do something nice for him, so suggested I call a sitter and we go out for a bit. He suggested bowling and watching the Incredibles with my kids, and bought us all unlimited summer bowling passes. 

17 hours ago, Bella15 said:

Awwwww!!! ? 

13 hours ago, halo0073 said:

You guys are so cute???

He is the best. Today I made 2 cakes for my daughter's end of the year picnic, he helped me frost them and organized and carried everything. Now we're at sushi and he's taking me bowling, again. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

3 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

He is the best. Today I made 2 cakes for my daughter's end of the year picnic, he helped me frost them and organized and carried everything. Now we're at sushi and he's taking me bowling, again. I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

Omg!! I want one. Where'd u find him?

The non-Asshole store? ?

Hey Bella and Eastwood, tobad you guys cant Freaky Friday sawp out for a weekend see what happens. Lol.

Eastwood. I've always thought of Audacious as the alfa Party Girl mix. It has Dom at it core with trimmings of EST and the super social DHEAS with a smidge of cops to keep it youthful and flirty. In general pheros and alcohol equal caution. But, with this blend I usally feel exceptionally vulnerable to the effects of the 2. I am usually cautious with this blend. I tend to stick with Leather, maybe add some cops. Have you tried Leather yet?

You should give it some time and try again in a week or 2. 

47 minutes ago, StacyK said:

Omg!! I want one. Where'd u find him?

The non-Asshole store? ?

Hey Bella and Eastwood, tobad you guys cant Freaky Friday sawp out for a weekend see what happens. Lol.

Eastwood. I've always thought of Audacious as the alfa Party Girl mix. It has Dom at it core with trimmings of EST and the super social DHEAS with a smidge of cops to keep it youthful and flirty. In general pheros and alcohol equal caution. But, with this blend I usally feel exceptionally vulnerable to the effects of the 2. I am usually cautious with this blend. I tend to stick with Leather, maybe add some cops. Have you tried Leather yet?

You should give it some time and try again in a week or 2. 

Yes! I did find him at the Not An Asshole Store! But I assure you he can be quite a handful, or at least he was in the beginning. Now he's pretty much always on his very best behavior: And he's so good with my kids! He's good with my ex, too. They're not each others most favorite people, but my man's good at making most anyone comfortable, and I overheard him telling my ex that I'm going to be fostering kittens and soon we'd have 10 cats. As hard as I know he probably tries, there's nothing for my ex to dislike about him.

As far as Audacious goes, it sounds like maybe it's not for me. I know that DOM is absolutely not for me, at least not in my current occupation. Maybe if I take a job as a professional window smasher or riot instigator. I have Leather, but I'm very cautious. I didn't get a DOM or Leather vibe from Audacious though, I thought maybe it was more like LACE? I am naturally a little (or a lot) spacey, and I do have Tantalize but not sure about Lace as I can come across as ditzy already. I can be loud if I feel like I'm "on," I like to tell jokes and I have to occasionally pull myself back from dominating conversations and/or taking center stage in social events, because I know it can be obnoxious. That's why people like me on the OW, TH, and H&S. I still need to test Lace at home a bit. I think Audacious might also be in the "home use only" category. SWS is good for work, also Focus (as you know,) but my work IS social and I am often the center of attention, as teaching can be like playing "Simon says" and I am Simon. But those two help me act more like a grown up than a little kid yelling "look at me!" Lumina turns me up, but in a good way. DHEAS is ALWAYS my jam. I have a bottle of DHEAS and still my spray bottle of Topper is almost gone. 

I'm grateful for the little pherotines, I have Audacious and Leather (plus at least 8 others) so I can play with them and not be bummed if they don't suit me, as opposed to having an amazing smelling perfume that I can't use. You're making me want to go play with stuff, but between Drive By Fruiting with OW this morning and SWS before teaching earlier, I am already covered. 

Just wondering, would you use Audacious for pre-sex/sexy time, or just social? 

13 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Yes! I did find him at the Not An Asshole Store! But I assure you he can be quite a handful, or at least he was in the beginning. Now he's pretty much always on his very best behavior: And he's so good with my kids! He's good with my ex, too. They're not each others most favorite people, but my man's good at making most anyone comfortable, and I overheard him telling my ex that I'm going to be fostering kittens and soon we'd have 10 cats. As hard as I know he probably tries, there's nothing for my ex to dislike about him.

As far as Audacious goes, it sounds like maybe it's not for me. I know that DOM is absolutely not for me, at least not in my current occupation. Maybe if I take a job as a professional window smasher or riot instigator. I have Leather, but I'm very cautious. I didn't get a DOM or Leather vibe from Audacious though, I thought maybe it was more like LACE? I am naturally a little (or a lot) spacey, and I do have Tantalize but not sure about Lace as I can come across as ditzy already. I can be loud if I feel like I'm "on," I like to tell jokes and I have to occasionally pull myself back from dominating conversations and/or taking center stage in social events, because I know it can be obnoxious. That's why people like me on the OW, TH, and H&S. I still need to test Lace at home a bit. I think Audacious might also be in the "home use only" category. SWS is good for work, also Focus (as you know,) but my work IS social and I am often the center of attention, as teaching can be like playing "Simon says" and I am Simon. But those two help me act more like a grown up than a little kid yelling "look at me!" Lumina turns me up, but in a good way. DHEAS is ALWAYS my jam. I have a bottle of DHEAS and still my spray bottle of Topper is almost gone. 

I'm grateful for the little pherotines, I have Audacious and Leather (plus at least 8 others) so I can play with them and not be bummed if they don't suit me, as opposed to having an amazing smelling perfume that I can't use. You're making me want to go play with stuff, but between Drive By Fruiting with OW this morning and SWS before teaching earlier, I am already covered. 

Just wondering, would you use Audacious for pre-sex/sexy time, or just social? 

Bella sumed it up well. Sexy & Sassy. Its got that dose of DHEAS for the giddy "lets party" feel. Social, with an underlying alfa vibe. Its diffetent than LACE (a'nol & EST). But yes, those are lets have fun blends. Both social and sexy. 

LACE,  ultra femme and light hearted.

Audacious, the alfa party girl. Thats how I feel about them. Watch out with alcohol on either of them. Lol

Awesome, all good info. I will try them both at home, no hurry, everything else is working really well. And DHEAS is a true magic potion for me on so many levels!

Stacy and Bella, you ladies sure are nice. :KITTY_~12:

Edited by Eastwood22

• 8 months later...

I was worried about this one, because of the peach. Peach almost ALWAYS goes plasticky on me. On this occasion, though, while it threatened to go plasticky all day, it never quite crossed that line. I find myself wishing the peach was sweeter and more syrupy, and that the creaminess was more forward. At the same time, I'm wondering how it would combine with Oatmeal Fairy Cake. My favourite breakfast is peaches and cream oatmeal, and it smells divine. Warm and buttery and comforting. I wouldn't mind smelling like that! Mmmm...now I want breakfast but it's bedtime! lol

Come to think of it...I wonder how this one would be with a hot milk accord? Like the one in Melted Dream? Thinky thoughts...