Balm Bomb-Phero Enhanced Perfume

I can't even describe to you the magnificence that is this fragrance. It seems masculine but not in an aggressive way...more calming and relaxing. It feels like a giant blanket that you never want to leave.

• 4 months later...

Scented Balm Bomb really is the bomb. A Calm Bomb. It's saved me from being a craxy bitch on a roll to being a perfectly reasonable and possibly even gracious person these past few days. I have been fogging the hell out of myself, literally.

Fortunately I fogged myself again today before I had to stop what I was doing to run home to get my daughter's clarinet for her dad, and before I went back to work. I have one student who likes to sing the last word of every sentence that I say. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't need to manage him and his other odd behaviors (he has some situations), I need the space to be comfortable and relaxing for everyone. By the end of class, I was softening up towards him more than I usually do. 

I feel like I got a ton of hits off the Scented Balm Bomb today. People were just nice and wanted to be helpful. One man seemed to run towards me from across the parking lot, he said that he was worried that I had a ticket on my windshield. (It was a parking pass.) A girl in the super market smiled at me like she knew me and was happy to see me, almost like she had been standing there, waiting for me to arrive. I wouldn't exactly call it DIHL, but multiple guys in line at the pharmacy were just standing there in line, watching me leave, not thinking to hide it. I mean, they're in line at the pharmacy, not much to do, but there were plenty of other characters to look at, and aren't we all supposed to be looking down at our phones? And I guess I got in on the action, too, when I saw a woman kind of waving her phone around, up, down, all around. I walked right over and asked, "What's going on over here?" She was trying to take a selfie for her sister that needed to have her bag in it, so I just did it for her. Humans shouldn't have to take selfies if there are other humans available. I've never worn Balm Bomb out and about, but everyone seems to respond positively. I've only worn it at home previously, that's definately changing now! 

• 4 months later...

Upon first application:

I was shaking, and after a big whiff of it I immediately stopped shaking, and I became clearer, but It’s a different clear than I get with Mega Watt. Mega Watt seems very intense for me- a clear Intense.

I really like this clear feeling. A feel good clarity/grounded/connected. 

Then after more inhaling ha, and just a few minutes, my Solar plexus opened, and everything dropped thankthelordy! 

Ive been in an almost constant battle this past year with keeping myself connected. My chakras want to close right down yes they do.

So I can’t thank you (Mara, lpmp) enough for this- I don’t know if someone has suggested this before, but perhaps this would be useful with meditation? I know after that experience with my solar plexus opening I will be using it, and quite possibly recommending it to others for the same purpose. 

Could you imagine? lol Balm Baby’s at all the hottest yoga/meditation spots. 

The retreat centers new secret? Balm Baby! :D

A few more minutes in and I am breathing deeper. SO very much needed. 

I feel a lot more calm as though 1/2 the weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Mara over here answering prayers through her joy. 

Im going to describe this as:  Comfort, reading a book by a fireplace, with a nice tea. 

Letting go.

When you’re going to go sleep, and it’s somewhere that feels very safe. 

You are in comfy blanket- world very much still right outside door, but you are in blanket of cozy. 

Gosh now im comparing this MLH Variant another new favorite of mine. MLH is more get stuff done, and be nice to me as I’m nice to you mother/authoritative comfort.

Balm Baby is “I am the comfort, and am comforted” more specifically the loving squishy if you’re talking about me :D 

I am not into this scent at all, but I have Pillow Stuffing coming when I place my next order. I was thinking if I loved it I could maybe do a FB with BB added. I think I am also getting the moonahe daydream trial/bb.

After having it on a good while now I feel similar to if I’ve had a great bodywork session. Relaxation, it’s very wonderful. 

Reminds me of Reconnection, then a happy nourishing dinner, and safe comfortable sleep. 

I feel like if Audacious is my conceptual mind- Balm Baby is my higher self. 

In the past I would have perhaps said that LFM or LFN was closest to feeling like myself, but I feel like baby balm is my true self/higher self/whatever whereas lfn or Lfm is more my self in this world, similar to Audacious without all the pep. 

Im so ungodly deep/intense already it’s like lfn is a shot of ‘let’s see how deep we can go ha :) simply much to much. 

Audacious feels much more balanced/congruent though on steroids as well- it’s in a fun way- not a to deep way like with LFN.

Im so thankful I have this healthy hobby back in my life :)  And you guys are here! :D YaY!

Edited by amoradrianam
Info sorry info

On 10/3/2018 at 9:48 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Scented Balm Bomb really is the bomb. A Calm Bomb. It's saved me from being a craxy bitch on a roll to being a perfectly reasonable and possibly even gracious person these past few days. I have been fogging the hell out of myself, literally.

Fortunately I fogged myself again today before I had to stop what I was doing to run home to get my daughter's clarinet for her dad, and before I went back to work. I have one student who likes to sing the last word of every sentence that I say. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't need to manage him and his other odd behaviors (he has some situations), I need the space to be comfortable and relaxing for everyone. By the end of class, I was softening up towards him more than I usually do. 

I feel like I got a ton of hits off the Scented Balm Bomb today. People were just nice and wanted to be helpful. One man seemed to run towards me from across the parking lot, he said that he was worried that I had a ticket on my windshield. (It was a parking pass.) A girl in the super market smiled at me like she knew me and was happy to see me, almost like she had been standing there, waiting for me to arrive. I wouldn't exactly call it DIHL, but multiple guys in line at the pharmacy were just standing there in line, watching me leave, not thinking to hide it. I mean, they're in line at the pharmacy, not much to do, but there were plenty of other characters to look at, and aren't we all supposed to be looking down at our phones? And I guess I got in on the action, too, when I saw a woman kind of waving her phone around, up, down, all around. I walked right over and asked, "What's going on over here?" She was trying to take a selfie for her sister that needed to have her bag in it, so I just did it for her. Humans shouldn't have to take selfies if there are other humans available. I've never worn Balm Bomb out and about, but everyone seems to respond positively. I've only worn it at home previously, that's definately changing now! 

Crazy bitch on a roll omgoddess yes! Haha 

I like how you said Gracious- I get that vibe from this. I haven’t been in public with it on, but I get that from it for sure. 

Yeah really on the selfie thing! I took photos for people at Makers Faire, and I had a lot more trouble than I should have finding people to get a pic of myself. I found them, but still didn’t get all the pics I liked. Not a big deal. 

Should have worn O/W or something I bet it would have been so different! Ooooo no MLH for photo help! Yes that’s it! :D 

Wanted to add I've always wanted to have a daughter and name her Grace. Another prayer that may be answered with the help of pheros! :D #Truth ha.

Edited by amoradrianam
Info

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HipGrrrl said:

I was digging around on the shop site hoping I could get this as a virgin bottle...can’t find any options for that.  Does anyone know?

Thanks!

There isn't a virgin version of Balm Bomb. 

• 4 weeks later...

I love this, right now. I think I'll have to reapply later for a more full review (I'm also in another scent, right now that's a bit stronger, so when it wears off, I'll do a proper review of this). All I can say right now is that it's a very clean, powdery, calming scent.

This is my review on Balm Bomb:

overall impression: very sugary vanilla

In bottle, and wet: it's kind of cream and I can smell lavender. (I am a lavender person, I love love strong herbal lavender). so this to me is kind of weak lavender.

Dry / after several hour: smells pure candy sugary on me. (But my skin chemistry is kind different, my skin tends to turn everything into milky creamy sweet smell, even when I wear pure pachouli oil lol)

• 5 months later...

I just want to say that Balm Bomb has gotten me through some very tough times lately. I got some devastating news a couple of weeks back & this ( along with Drive By Fruiting, I alternated the two for a bit ) has kept me sane. The scent is just beautiful.....on me, it dries to to a very powdery scent with a hint of lavender. Just beautiful. Not sure if I can ever be without this one in my life from now on.

• 2 months later...

Wow, @StrawberryKitten . That's pretty powerful. I really hope things are going better for you now.

I tried this for the first time last night. Just did a spray on my pillow before bed. I love the scent and I slept so hard and woke up later than usual. I'm the worst sleeper in the history of sleeping and always wake up way sooner than I'd like, so that's saying something. I had to peel myself out of bed. I took one more sniff from the bottle before I left my room. So lovely.

Edited by Angelic

• 4 months later...

Dear god. 

How has this happened? I bought a rollerball of Scented Balm Bomb to mix with perfumers alcohol in my freshly-emptied spray of the same perfume. The 'replacement' has been in the spray drawer, waiting for it's transfer. But... what? I just went to roll some on, and noticed it was almost gone! 

Is anyone else flying through their Balm Bomb right now?

5 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Dear god. 

How has this happened? I bought a rollerball of Scented Balm Bomb to mix with perfumers alcohol in my freshly-emptied spray of the same perfume. The 'replacement' has been in the spray drawer, waiting for it's transfer. But... what? I just went to roll some on, and noticed it was almost gone! 

Is anyone else flying through their Balm Bomb right now?

Yes. I'm flying through Balm Bomb and Alexi Relaxi right now. I am definitely more stressed about what's going on in the world than I am consciously aware. Everything is about comfort - food, clothing, and scents. 

10 hours ago, Kayla said:

I'm flying through Balm Bomb and Alexi Relaxi right now.

How have i forgotten Alexi Relaxi? I bet because it's in a purse, which I have no use for these days. I'm also using up the last of my Heart's Ease and Beautiful Dreamer. Moonage Daydream wasn't my jam at the time, but I'll go find my trial soon. I bet it's my jam now.

@Potion Master Alexi Relaxi, or something like it, wouldn't be an awful idea right now. But I bet you're already 100 steps ahead of me, regarding what we all need. 

Edited by Eastwood22

I wasn't sure how much I would like balm bomb when I got the tester. I used it one day when I was in a really bitchy mood. No PMS. Just bitchy/cranky. My gods. That stuff mellowed me right out. Just ordered the full size. It's my precious for moody days.

I agree with making everything about comfort right now. I kind of strive for that as a norm but don't always achieve it. Now it's easier to just detach since we're all kind of locked down anyway. When my balm bomb full size gets here, that will be on regular rotation with Levitation and Alpha nol. Those three feel like the trifecta to me. Or maybe the lockdown quarantine covid trifecta.

• 3 months later...

I'm still loving Balm Bomb...I just slathered some on a few minutes ago, actually. I've been getting consistent hits with this from a very handsome male. It's my cat, but still 🤣 Seriously, he loves this ! I remember that he seemed to like it months back, & thought " Okay, you're losing it now, he's a CAT " lol. But then I saw that Mara put a pet bonding phero out recently & thought, interesting. Anyway, I was having my usual trouble sleeping the other night, so I slathered on some BB. My cat was on my bed, near his favorite window ( well...his favorite window in my room, anyway ) & as soon as I laid down, he came over & plopped his furry butt right beside me, purring away & nudging my hand for some pets. I obliged him for a bit, then turned to my other side, & he walks literally over me, & plops his orange behind on the side that I switched to, purring away. So, I can now safely say that Balm Bomb had my kitty's seal of approval. Not sure if it's the phero, the scent or both. He seems to be more affectionate when I wear Red Lace too, LP Pink, with or without a phero, & seems to like when I wear LFM, too. But none of these quite as much as BB. Christ, re - reading this, I sound like a whackjob 🤣 What can I say, I've been quarantined for too long, I guess...

@StrawberryKitten you don't sound like a "whackjob." Where does that word come from, anyway?

The other night I put on the Sigil Ma Goddess, right as I was about to chillax in bed. Then my daughter came in and laid down. The, four cats, one right after the other. There's not even a phero in there!

I just ordered my fourth bottle of Scented BB. You'd think I was drinking it. It doesn't just work on me, but everyone around me. I just ordered Connect off the sale page, and I cannot remember what it smells like, but it's got the Teddy BB. It effects me in a similar way, they're both lifesavers!

• 6 months later...

I started wearing this again last night and I forgot how much it helps but it also makes me feel cuddly and loving.

I layered this with caramel musk today. Kind of a weird combo but it works!

I bet it does!  Lavender Fairy Cake (which is basically the combo of lavender and salted caramel) is one of my favorite comfort scents ever.

Yes!!! @luna65
I bought a full bottle of that during the sale and it's a fantastic scent! I was considering layering balm bomb with that last night! I'll try that tonight and report back! Scented balm bomb with Jasmines warm&Cozy is good too!

• 2 years later...

This is pure vanilla buttercream frosting on me. I'm not a fan of sweet scents and probably won't wear this, but it's not terrible, and I wouldn't mind it as a room spray. As for the calming properties, it works. 

• 4 weeks later...

So far this is one of my go-to’s for dealing with people at my job as a hostess at a restaurant that I have been working at for a few months, co-workers and customers alike. I tried treasures hearts spray as well but strangely I still get people snapping at me for no good reason with that… I did use treasured hearts at my interviews for the job though, maybe it helped, who knows. But yes I am planning on buying some unscented balm bomb for sure now so I can really slather it. It’s not perfect at work with this either but I think it does make people relax a bit more. 

Wait a second, I have Heart’s Ease, maybe I am getting it mixed up with another scented balm bomb? Okay yeah I finally found the heart’s ease thread again. @Potion Master you can move this there if you want sorry lol. I guess now I need to try the actual scented balm bomb too.

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/3/2023 at 8:49 AM, ivy_fiddlefox said:

Wait a second, I have Heart’s Ease, maybe I am getting it mixed up with another scented balm bomb? Okay yeah I finally found the heart’s ease thread again. @Potion Master you can move this there if you want sorry lol. I guess now I need to try the actual scented balm bomb too.

Tee-hee! I mix things up, too. Usually it’s the phero that I’m confused about, and sometimes the results are not so awesome! Hearts Ease has the Balm Bomb phero, so at least you’ve got your pheros straight! You should also try the Scented BB, it’s the one I’ve bought and finished the most bottles of, over time. 
I could see Treasured Hearts not working at work. I think it works best with people you already have a familiar relationship with. If they already love you, it makes them more cuddly. If you’ve know each other for a long time and the relationship has a lot of tension, it helps ease it. I’ve used it to help grow trust in newer relationships, but maybe if the person is new to you or just a co-worker you’ll see occasionally and has zero interest in getting to know you better, it might not help anything. It could’ve helped in the interview because the person was trying to get to know you. Or maybe you just dazzled them all on your own!

Edited by Eastwood22