Dominance Phero-Enhanced Perfume

AD-Dominance-scented_1.jpg

A bold and richly romantic carrier for our notoriously vixenish blend, a delicious dark chocolate rose fragrance! Sweetly sensual amber EO and a touch of exotic red musk swirled within layers of bittersweet and milk chocolate accords, then poured over deep red rose attar and baby pink rose petals. What better scent for our exclusive DOMINANCE POTION pheromone formula! Let ’em know who’s boss! 

CHOCOLATE/COCOA ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
ROSE ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

*Please Shake Before Use

I got my package! Since I am a DOM addict, I bought a full bottle of the new Dom unsniffed. It is different from the old one, for those of you who got to try the old one. The old one, on me, is very rose-forward, with the other notes popping in (chocolate, coffee, etc) after about 30 minutes.

With the new one, I get milk chocolate first, but not a heavy foody milk chocolate. Then the roses come out to play, but this is not really in-you-face rose. Instead the rose and milk chocolate are more balanced. I get musk and amber in the background, and I think it keeps the chocolate from being too foody.

All-in-all, I like the new one.

Edited by Dolly

Can't wait to try this one :) I was hoping it would be just like the original but a new variation is exciting too. It sounds like the new one is a lighter, (maybe more summery?), version of the original.

Do you still feel like the scent is congruent with the dom phero Dolly?

Can't wait to try this one :) I was hoping it would be just like the original but a new variation is exciting too. It sounds like the new one is a lighter, (maybe more summery?), version of the original.

Do you still feel like the scent is congruent with the dom phero Dolly?

Yes, I think this one will appeal to a lot more people because it is not quite as "heavy" smelling as the original. I feel like it is congruent with the phero. And, here is something I came back to update. I had put the original on one side, new on the other. The old one is almost totally gone, but the new one is still very much there.

I like the scent better after it has worn for a while.

I don't have much experience with Dom but I might have to wear it more often because I REALLY like this scent. It starts off chocolate-y, almost like the tootsie center of a tootsie pop, followed by the most delicate and soft baby pink rose petals. Dry down is not foodie at all. It's slightly powdery/musky edible rose petals. It's beautiful.

On me, the original version was a deep gorgeous rose but I never got much of the chocolate at all. The chocolate accord in this one is interesting because it has an almost sort-of roasted, barley-like quality. But that may be because I can't shake up the trial vial as much as it may need. It takes a while for the rose to bloom on me, but when it does in the drydown I get a really lovely amber-y sort of rose, very feminine and elegant. Although it's not quite what I expected I think I would wear this whenever I did want to use Dominance, it projects an aura of someone who is very assured and sophisticated.

on my skin the original scented Dominance was very deep. Dark chocolate with a heart of deep red rose. But, the Rose was not pokey, as Rose will do to me.

I felt a touch nervous when I heard how the chocolate is lighter in this. I was afraid of Rose overload. Thankfully that's not the case. Though the chocolate and Rose note are different the essence of the scent is the same. This definitely smells lighter all around compared to the original. Of course my trail of V1 is well aged. I think this will age well. I'd like the Amber to come out a bit more.

This is a full bottle for me, for sure! I love all these notes... On my skin, it has dried down to a very soft, slightly powdery, sweet cocoa scent. I only got a bit of rose while it was still wet. Of course, I applied at like 6 am, way before I read that you should shake this up, lol. So I will reapply later after I shake it a bit.

Well! This is completely different on me than in the vial! In the vial I get delicious milk-creamy chocolate but once it touched my skin I got ROSE. Not old lady rose, just fragrant rose petals and a kiss of cocoa floating on the edges. I'm struggling to define something. My first thought was "minty?" But there's nothing minty in this blend and that was only while it was first wet. Now I'm thinking it must be something in the rose attars, maybe something green-like from the petals where they release from the stem of the rose? Almost woody, like the thorns...Over active imagination? Can you get all of that through a rose petal?

It stays rose forward on me through a long dry down. Not a "me" fragrance, but lovely all the same. I won't let my sample go to waste :)

This is SOOOO nice!! Trying it out today since I know some of the more alpha female blends help people get $#*T gone!! I forgot to shake it up... Whomp whomp. But it still smells so good! Milk chocolate and rose, evenly blended for me, and slightly incense-y. The rose is similar to the sweet Lorien b PE. Will edit to review how it wears.

Eventually on my, the chocolate wore off and I was left with a musty rose... Not totally my style but we'll see what happens when I shake it up properly. Also. The dominance phero worked pretty well :)

Edited by belle-ville

I get chocolate right away then after about an hour it disappears and all I smell is the rose and maybe a hint of Amber or Musk. I really love the soft rose scent , If there was a bottle of just that rose I would definitely buy it. It's funny because I'm not a huge fan of rose but, it's just so perfect in this blend.

This perfume has multiple personalities on me. When I first wore it I didn't wear that much, just a swipe from the sample wand. It was chocolate and then a soft pretty rose. It smelled great and I loved those two notes together. I thought I was going to be buying a full bottle for sure. On Thanksgiving I did a full slather. With a sample that means I tip the bottle to my arm and let a good size drop run out and down my arm and then smoosh both arms together. At this amount the chocolate disappeared quickly leaving me with a soft but aggressive rose. At first it kept reminding me of rose incense. Then after awhile I realized it was giving me a pretty strong scent memory from my childhood. It smells like the beautiful rose soaps from China that my mom would get us sometimes as a treat. They are wrapped in beautiful paper. I want to say they are called Flower and Bee soaps. So anyway I will wear this perfume at the dab to small swipe level. A sample is probably all that I need.

So I wore this yesterday after properly shaking ;)

The scent was definitely improved. All the notes were softer, the rose was less incense-y. I like it better.

I'm still feeling the dominance phero for getting-stuff-done. I have a pheromas trial of leather and I'd it doesn't work quite as well I'll move along to dom.

First time wearing DOM. Back to that in a moment ...

Def. a resinie chocolate cake with deeeeeeeep sensual rose that I need a few more days to play with as mostly, thought I smelled of cocoa powder. Which isn't a bad thing ... hubby said I smelled good but he's a Remind me Again fan and likes spicy cookie scents LOL

What I noticed was a feeling a confidence though I'm not sure i accomplished anything during the day but as I've been scatter brained at work lately. Family owned business and my son didn't argue with me as much as usual (just a stage where every convo has a misunderstanding he'll grow out of) which is a perk but over a business dinner (maybe I shouldn't have refreshed the perfume?) I felt like a third wheel. Weird. Highlight of the day was when I went to acupuncture and my dr commented how good I looked yesterday and I brushed it off telling him it was just me remembering to wear make up and he said with a firm no - it was how I carried myself. That right there told me I need a FB of DOM even if not in this scent which is wonderful ... but - travel shock. I'll test it again in a few to see if I fall in love with the scent because I adore smelling like desserts.

to be continued ...

Beccah, that sounds *wonderful*! And so is Dominance Perfume! This is so beautiful. I am so, so happy to see that this is part of the permanent collection! I opened the bottle, inhaled, and OMG..heaven! I smelled a soft, gentle, powdery cocoa, married with an incredibly gorgeous rose with lots of DEPTH. I figured with my weird skin chemistry, there was just no way it would smell the same on my skin, but much to my surprise, it DOES!! There is something of a red wine like quality to this beauty, and perfectly blended with the cocoa, it is not to my nose, an overwhelming rose at all, which can be a common issue with roses. I don't really pick up much of the musk - but I do detect something else in there, lending an exotic aura to this and I am assuming that this would be the musk. Just...wow..beautiful! To me, there is something wonderfully reminiscent of Fascination Potion in this. I think it might be a similar rose note? Sniffing away and loving it. My only problem with this one is that my skin seems to love it so much that it drinks it up pretty fast. That part is a bummer, but all the more reason to go FB on this when I pull the trigger! As for the Dominance phero, I'm afraid that I am a lot like halo in that respect, in that I have a very high threshold for them and need to use them in much more intense levels to notice self effects. That said, this is just exquisite! Brava, Potion Master! xo

ETA: I stand corrected.. this LP *does* last on me! The cocoa and rose back quite a bit, giving way to a luscious heart of sweet. rich, amber and a dreamy musk! So.. top notes of powdery, dark cocoa, deep red wine - like roses, middle, and base notes of a precious, classic, SEXXXY amber/musk combo???? E-P-I-C winner! Swooning! ETA AGAIN: I have been wearing this one a lot, sniffing a lot, loving it a lot! I am just wondering.. while it is not listed in the notes, once this dries down, I pick up a sweet, pretty note that is quite like honey to me. I am guessing that this is likely either the type of Amber and/or Musk in it? Mara, can you please enlighten me on this? I love it, and for future reference, it would help to know. I have not seen in the reviews of others, that anyone else has had it play this way on their skin?

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

• 3 weeks later...

I fell so in love with the original, but alas at the time I was a poor student and couldn't afford a bottle. I was hoping that this would end up an exact dupe on my skin, but like all hopes this didn't exactly work out that way. What I get instead is an entirely different, but entirely lovely perfume. A while ago I was toying with coming up with a PE called "Altar Scent", with the idea of that mixed perfume you get from working at an altar - a mix of rose essence and sweet, smokey incense. This turns out EXACTLY like that on my skin. It really does feel like incense smoke rather than 'smoke' on me, and a cross between dried rose petals and rose essential oil. Chocolate and cocoa scents can end up like old ashtray on my skin, so I suspect that this is mercifully in the 'insence' categorty rather than 'burnt plastic'. It makes me feel like my magical juju is just barely contained - controlled power, but ready to use when needed.

I'm pretty much in love with this.

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't sure whether this one would work for me, since sometimes chocolate can turn into tootsie roll on my skin, but this didn't. Actually the edible rose feel of it reminds me quite a bit of Rose of Shrewsbury. The chocolate is rather cocoa powdery, elegant and not too sweet or chewy; it melds just beautifully with the rose. I didn't really detect the amber or musk, but then, I also forgot to shake it before applying. I'll have to try it again and see if it changes at all.

• 1 month later...

Half way or more through my FB of Dom in oils and I just ordered it in Spray. Hubs responds VERY well to this blend w/the odd exception of last night (I posted a question about it elsewhere on the board)

His sniffer is "broken" = can't smell me (regardless of how much I wear) if I am not right in his face after just applying it so I am diving in to spray. I'm not getting enough diffusion and won't until August or so - not with hubs.

Such an odd thing. I have to be careful w/cops and EST but this gets his attention. OW doesn't work around him on me either but this blend puts me on a pedestal. It's so awesome. He loves the scent and clearly prefers me alpha though he acts like he wants submissive. This blend proves otherwise. I love this scent so much that I may not ever get it in UN (found it Remind Me Again blends FAB with this and will be stalking trading thread for more as its his favorite LP on me)

Walked out of the store with a FB of this, my hands almost shaking. Sat down in my car and broke the bottle open as though I was opening a bar of very expensive European Chocolate. Yes, I was craving it THAT badly. Applied it at my hairline in spades so the oil wouldn't be so obvious for the next 15 minutes...and boy I tell ya, a few measly swipes of a trial vial is nothing compared to a walloping dose of this goodness from a roller bottle.

Choooooocolate and the scent of roses that doesn't make me think old lady like very other rose scent out there. Sexy, refined rose. What this reminds me of is a chocolate bar with raspeberry or cherry filling. So sexy. Had to have this, no question. I've been using the Dominance blend unscented for months at work, and this is a fantastic option to sneak in around my collar bones even at work, and then maybe just top off with some unscented. Hubby approved, btw :)

I tested a bit of this on my arm because I'm scared of what Dom might turn me into. Initially during the wet phase it's a very pointy rose.

Almost like a grandma rose. Too sharp. It made my forehead cave in a little. Sucked the calcium right out. As it started to dry it became a bit of a dusty powdered chocolate. Those are the only two notes I can detect. I'm going to let this one age a bit and try it during a different time in my cycle. The Dom phero? Not sure what it's doing yet-.

Update, as I said above I wear unscented Dominance pheros almost daily (or SWS) to work. I was still craving the scent and wore it out with my friends, even though I was thinking it might not be a good choice, too serious, too standoffish. But it was hugely well received, almost as though I were wearing Lumina. People wanted to hug me, bad. Like literally wait in line. Some males not caring that they were showing more affection and attention than usual. The only difference I can see is the scent ingredients. I usually avoid rose like the plague. It's doing....something...to my friends. This is very interesting !!! Must explore more.

So glad this is permanent! Perfect blend of chocolate and rose! A perfect blend of the two!!! Neither one dominating at any time. :Emoticons0424:

I have Nosfy's Aperitif which I feel is very similar to this despite having milk/cream vs. musk, but Nosfy's swings much more towards the rose on me. I also get a note of root beer in this. Fine by me. I never know where the root beer note comes from, but I've gotten it with Flying Potion 2014 as well. I thought maybe it was black licorice, but this scent has none of that. Don't know if it has something to do with the pheromone. I did forget to shake my sample.

As far as the pheromone, it made me a little b#$%!y, but everyone still seemed to want to please and cater to me and kept wondering -- why? I'm being so awful. :shocked: A winner! And I think a perfect Valentine's Day scent. Roses and chocolate?

• 3 months later...

So glad this is permanent! Perfect blend of chocolate and rose! A perfect blend of the two!!! Neither one dominating at any time.

I agree! Perfectly balanced. Also surprisingly delicate. I'm not experiencing any self-effects from the phero but will test-drive it soon with others.

• 1 month later...

Scented Dominance begins all chocolate. During drydown, the chocolate develops a spice that soon reveals itself as the rose poking through. I love that the rose and chocolate are perfectly balanced. Both strong notes that are not competing with each other, but are willing to share the limelight. I can only detect the amber and musk once the perfume begins to fade, which is long after wear. I love that this is a rose scent that I can enjoy.

• 1 month later...

First time wearing, sample vial. It's been on my skin for about an hour. I'm in love! It is delicious and decadent, feels rich. I'm so thankful it didn't go straight rose on me. The rose is too busy being serenaded by chocolate and swooning over amber. It makes me feel more in control and relaxed. ?

The first time I saw my doctor it didn't go well (I didn't wear perfume). So today I dominated his ass, with a smidgen of OCCO Ambrosia (for my second appointment). I felt like a goddess! banana_smiley_15.gif

It was so funny! The waiting room was silent, two couples. One of the couples started immediately talking to me once I sat down. The husband was very curious about me lol. He asked me if I have kids, if I'm married lol. They both were complimenting me. He gave me their business card, they have a ministry. They invited me to their house for church on Sunday. I wouldn't go by myself if I do. My doctor's appointment went so much better than the last time. He asked me for what I thought, what he should do. I left feeling good about it.:D

Edited by AzuraGrace

The first time I saw my doctor it didn't go well (I didn't wear perfume). So today I dominated his ass, with a smidgen of OCCO Ambrosia (for my second appointment). I felt like a goddess! banana_smiley_15.gif

It was so funny! The waiting room was silent, two couples. One of the couples started immediately talking to me once I sat down. The husband was very curious about me lol. He asked me if I have kids, if I'm married lol. They both were complimenting me. He gave me their business card, they have a ministry. They invited me to their house for church on Sunday. I wouldn't go by myself if I do. My doctor's appointment went so much better than the last time. He asked me for what I thought, what he should do. I left feeling good about it. :D

Nice! I have never really tried Dom before for the phero but I do love Leather. Maybe I will get a sample during pheromas. I did try this scent when it came out though and I bet it smelled awesome with Occo Ambrosia!

I guess you have found your 'Signature Dr's appt phero"... :Emoticons04250:

• 6 months later...

I put this on this afternoon to help me shake off my sluggishness for a workout. I wish I'd put some on when I first got up this morning! It perked me up noticeably and helped me power through. I know some ladies find that after putting on a certain amount, the e-none "flips the bitch switch," but I haven't reached that point (yet...?).

I still have yet to try this in public, but am intrigued by others' results...

Edited by Witty Kitty

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking of wearing this to a family event in a few weeks where I'll see an obnoxious cousin who always tries to be the "dominant" person in the room. I worry though that this would antagonize her rather than get her off my back. Am I better off with, say, Swimming with Sharks for respect that doesn't feel alpha in an in-your-face way?

I'm thinking of wearing this to a family event in a few weeks where I'll see an obnoxious cousin who always tries to be the "dominant" person in the room. I worry though that this would antagonize her rather than get her off my back. Am I better off with, say, Swimming with Sharks for respect that doesn't feel alpha in an in-your-face way?

Honesty if you want to "get on" with competitive women TH is the one, I've found, to be the best or as I like to call it "The Old Bitch Tamer". But who cares? You should make this about you, not her. Don't wear SWS. That's too worky, you're supposed to have fun.

Dominance could work. I've used Dom & Leather and both had the obvious effect of making people of both sexes think twice. I say fuck her. Wear what you want, dance, flirt and have fun. She can join in or piss off. :)

Edited by StacyK

Honesty if you want to "get on" with competitive women TH is the one, I've found, to be the best or as I like to call it "The Old Bitch Tamer". But who cares? You should make this about you, not her. Don't wear SWS. That's too worky, you're supposed to have fun.

Dominance could work. I've used Dom & Leather and both had the obvious effect of making people of both sexes think twice. I say fuck her. Wear what you want, dance, flirt and have fun. She can join in or piss off. :)

Thanks, StacyK--I'll consider Treasured Hearts.

Without getting into detail, I do not have fun with this particular group of relatives; it's very awkward and complicated and I won't have anyone I can comfortably talk to, let alone have fun with. People also tend to just let her act out and dominate everyone. So my only goal is to keep her off my back.

Edited by Witty Kitty

I'll be trying Dom at work in the next little while. I don't often wear it. It doesn't seem congruent with my personality. But my boss hired someone who's quietly manipulative, and whom I think I might need to DOM before she gets it too much into her head that I'm a pushover. (I'm very laid back; I think it comes off as "pushover" with some people). Because that could become very annoying when I'll be working so closely with her all summer. I've worked 2 shifts with her, and I already feel a little bit like she could really benefit from a punch in the nose. :o:lol: So I'm gonna try to nip it in the bud. I'll report back here. I work with her tonight. Bah. Wish me luck!

I'll be trying Dom at work in the next little while. I don't often wear it. It doesn't seem congruent with my personality. But my boss hired someone who's quietly manipulative, and whom I think I might need to DOM before she gets it too much into her head that I'm a pushover. (I'm very laid back; I think it comes off as "pushover" with some people). Because that could become very annoying when I'll be working so closely with her all summer. I've worked 2 shifts with her, and I already feel a little bit like she could really benefit from a punch in the nose. :o:lol: So I'm gonna try to nip it in the bud. I'll report back here. I work with her tonight. Bah. Wish me luck!

Good luck!!! I hope it worked... I love Dominance :heart:

Thanks Bella! I'm so not used to this phero, I'm wary of wearing it to work without really having tested it outside of work. I don't want to wind up being short/impatient with my customers. I'm still thinking it might be a great help for me with this woman. I Leathered her butt last night, and I think it helped a little bit... it was tough to tell, 'cause we weren't sharing the dining room. She was on the bar. Tonight I'm thinking I might just go ahead and use Dominance, and maybe even use it the next few times I have to share the dining room floor with her. She has the annoying habit of skewing the entire night to her advantage - funneling all the known good tippers into her section, funneling all the tables with kids into the other section, giving herself far more tables than the other server, and then trying to "dismiss" the other server (me), before it's really time, thereby shortening my work day (fewer hours on my paycheck), and significantly lessening the amount of money I make in tips. She's a really greedy server, and I'm so laid back I have a tendency to just say "okay" to whatever. I guess I'm just hoping that Dominance will help keep me from shooting myself in the foot: I need the hours on my paycheck and I need the tips, just as much as she does. I can't afford to be too laid back about the situation.

I'm thinking I'll try it out tonight. She'll be on the bar again tonight, but at least I can give myself a more "dominant aura", and maybe make her think twice about messing with me the next time we do share the dining room floor.