Dominance Phero-Enhanced Perfume

I say do it... It will put the dominant vibe out there, and then you can skew it how you want to. I've worn it at work, when I need to be assertive. I've used it around women who try to get the upper hand over me. But I use it most of the time with my b/f, who loves that dominant side. I'm still me, sweet and sassy - just with a little extra something, lol.

I did it! And it was fine. I didn't really notice any self-effects. But I did notice that this other server actually deferred ​to me. It wound up being a pretty pleasant night, all in all. I'll see how she behaves the next time we share the floor together, but I might keep up the Dominance/Leather thing when I work with her for a while, just to make sure that "don't mess with me" vibe sticks.

Funny sidenote... the phero must be lingering a bit today. BF is behaving oddly, sort of like he's trying to stay on my good side, but also sort of like he's enjoying trying to avoid p*ssing me off. :huh::lol: I think I might have to play with this a little more around him. I like him trying not to irritate me. :lol:

Hey Eggers! I hope you used it. Dominance is not really congruent with my personality either. I'm more of the bubbly Cougar girl. I had to use it recently to get some b#tches at work in check and it worked like a charm. It also didn't make me more aggressive, like LFM can,it just makes me more firm. I received nice looks from guys and compliments from women.

Edited by FlowerPower

Hi FlowerPower. Yes, I did use it and it worked well. I've also used Leather on her. I probably won't work with this woman in situations where she'll have the opportunity to exercise her weird manipulations often. But I will occasionally, and I wanted to nip it in the bud, quickly. We work in what's pretty much a team atmosphere, but she likes to swan in and swerve everything so that she's the one who benefits financially, while her co-workers wind up playing the part of her lackies. It throws everyone else off, and pisses them off too. I'm hoping that by introducing a more dominant vibe she'll naturally curtail her pushy, manipulative behavior. So far, so good.

But I haven't worked with her in a situation where she's got the chance to manipulate since I Dom'd her. That'll be the real test! If she backs off and starts sharing the incoming tables more fairly, I'll know it's having a real effect. The last 2 times I worked with her she was my bartender, rather than a co-server. But I did notice a difference in her behavior. Those 2 nights I was wearing Dom.

I think I'll probably wear Dominance or Leather around her for a while, just to let the "aura" sink in and register with her.

Eta, my BF seems to respond really well to the dominant vibe, too. Especially with Leather/cops and LFN.

Edited by Eggers

• 3 weeks later...

So far, so good Halo. She's pretty much stopped trying to get the upper hand all the time. It's making working with her a lot easier. Two days a week it's just the 2 of us in the front of house. I really needed to "fix" this, or adjust or whatever. It would have been a long summer if I hadn't tried this!

This review is based on actually wearing this scent to work one day instead of merely sampling it.

One would think that this is the perfect Valentine’s scent being a combination of roses, red musk, and chocolate. But I would have to use it more often than that. I start with a root beer blast. I think that the red musk and amber somehow translate to birch or root beer scent on me - not that I mind. I just find the perception odd. I have yet to figure out what particular note or combo does that for me. I get it with Flying Potion as well and sometimes water lily (???). It’s also kind of like a tootsie roll. It turns into a creamy chocolate with an ever so slightly rose undertone.

My only other experience with a Dominance scent was Dom Noire and that did not work on me at all! I found the Dominance phero made me more aggressive at the office, but in a good way, and a lot more motivated. Hopefully it remains permanent and in stock so that I can pick up a full bottle.

Edited by SirenSong

• 2 weeks later...

I was steering clear of this because lately, rose just gets sharp n pokey and just amps up to the high heavens.

Well, lately my life has been garbage and just hell to live right now. My SO and his visiting family units have been absolutely garbage to me all winter and its getting out of hand to almost hostile and i can't flee from it. I test ran almost all my social pheros and to no avail; i had to pull out the big guns.

Before i put this on, everything was usual. Everybody waking up and some hours pass, start to make breakfast and bf got all prickly cuz he wanted the tiny kitchen to himself.

He gets angry making breakfast and storms out. I clean up the mess and go dig up all the dominance i have in my collection and found this :D

Its REALLY nice, it vaguely reminds me of "dominance in pink"? Its some PE with peppery chocolate roses.

This is very skin smelling on me, the amber is chewy and the chocolate is "airy"

And something about it just smells like girl B.O. on me

ANYWAYS as far as hits go, I put a few dabs all over and lounged around the Main area. The ceiling fan over head wafting around. The neice pretty much melted and wanted to be my bff, which is fine. She's a doll.

After a bit the BF decided to leave the house very fast. The family decided to leave the house pretty much at the same time, very quietly.

An hr or so passes and he storms through the house in blubbering hysterics. he became more coherent and just spilled everything.

I'm really taken aback, I wasn't expecting a very strong hit at all! Let alone from BF who proclaims to be very alpha. I'm going to wear this for a few days, this was only 4 hours of having it on and if it helps people be more aware of how theyre being shitty humans ill take it.

Im trying not to put all my hope in this phero since its just that. I just need something to keep me going.

• 4 months later...

So far, so good Halo. She's pretty much stopped trying to get the upper hand all the time. It's making working with her a lot easier. Two days a week it's just the 2 of us in the front of house. I really needed to "fix" this, or adjust or whatever. It would have been a long summer if I hadn't tried this!

Eggers, I liked how this story unfolded. Did she eventually submit to your superiority? Or quit? Or start kissing your ass? Or become your new best friend? Just curious.

I went into a beauty store today and asked for two brushes, she had neither, She then started pulling out brushes that weren't anything like what I asked for, one was a sponge-tipped eyeliner smudging brush, the other a retractable lip brush. Maybe I seemed frustrated when I said, "I can't see it" when she handed me a brush wrapped in plastic, but it was because I couldn't see it, I hate that my vision has changed and deteriorated. She got nervous and asked if I wanted her to open it, so I said yes, and she opened it and of course it was little hairs and not a sponge tip at all. I then realized she was feeling intimidated by me, so I very clearly explained exactly what I was looking for and made sure to speak kindly and smile. I have zero desire to frighten the poor lady at the beauty supply store. I ended up buying two brushes, neither of which did I need or serve function of brushes I went into the store for, because she then nervously busied herself looking high and low for what I asked for to begin with. I wanted her to feel like she found what I wanted since it suddenly became a big deal to her to not disappoint me. it wasn't until I was in the car that I remembered I had slathered myself in Dominance two hours earlier.

So, here's my advice, if you don't get good service when retail shopping, buy some Dominance. Just remember to smile often!

Eastwood, we get along great now. I don't know if I'd say she "submitted", unless it's my desire for us to be on equal footing she submitted to. I made a special effort this summer to share the tables that came into the dining room, (as opposed to only letting her have what came into the bar or onto the patio, which is, for some reason, how that restaurant has always run). I made it clear that I wanted the work (and therefore the potential for money-making), to be divided more or less equally between us. It took her a while to see that fairness really was what I was aiming for when we worked together, but now that she gets it, she's fine. More than. I'm not sure I would have been able to accomplish that without a little phero help. Maybe. But I suspect it might have taken longer.

Now that I know her better, I think she feels really alone in the world, like she doesn't really have anyone (family-wise, anyway) she can really depend on. I think that's where her manipulative behavior comes from - or came from. It's a self-preservation tactic she employs to make sure she can get her rent and bills paid. I think that now that she doesn't feel as though she's going to be left scrounging, she's relaxed a whole lot. I always give her the choice to take tables in the dining room - or not, if she doesn't feel like it. And she seems happy with that. We really do get along well. I'd venture to say that we're even becoming friends. I look forward to working with her these days. We usually have a lot of fun working together. In fact, I'm working with her tonight, and I'm looking forward to it, 'cause I haven't seen her in a week, and as the night winds down, we'll probably both pour ourselves a pint and gab for an hour or so while we finish up.

Sometimes I think understanding someone is a better tool than dominating someone.

I agree.

I only used Dominance and Leather with her a few times when I first started working with her. I think it might have been just enough to make her back off a bit - enough to make me stop bristling.

She's a very closed-off person in some ways, and honestly, it wasn't until late summer/early fall that I started to really get why she'd been so pushy/manipulative/greedy. There was a bit of time in there, where she was fearful that her job/hours were going to be cut, and what she would be left with wouldn't be enough to sustain her through the winter months. It's normal tourist industry worries, but hers seemed amplified, even more than mine! And that's saying something. I have ​support if I need it. From what I understand of her situation, I don't believe that she has ​anyone ​to fall back on. Given how stressed I get, even though, if I really need to, I can always call my Mum for help, I can totally see how this girl developed the kind of behavior she did. I get it. In the end, two other servers and I guaranteed her that there would be enough hours for all of us, because the 3 of us will ALWAYS be begging time off! :lol: So she's relaxed considerably. I guess, in effect, because we've all been there, and we've all had that worry, we were able to empathize, and cast a little support net under her. Her schedule is a little erratic, but she seems content enough now. No more manipulative behavior, and no more flipping out. She's a really nice girl, so I'm glad for it.

Well yeah, we do what we do to deal with various situations. And this one worked out well for everybody, which is good. :) This is my Piscean empathy talking I imagine, but it seems to me that to seek to control every interpersonal situation is like fishing with your bare hands - you're not going to hold every moment tight enough to conquer it.

Well yeah, we do what we do to deal with various situations. And this one worked out well for everybody, which is good. :) This is my Piscean empathy talking I imagine, but it seems to me that to seek to control every interpersonal situation is like fishing with your bare hands - you're not going to hold every moment tight enough to conquer it.

Very true.

I'm glad it worked out. One of my best friends started out as an enemy, similar situation. She came into my work environment where I was comfortable with an intolerably greedy hustle. I know that no one shows up at work looking for new friends, but it's nice when it happens.

• 10 months later...

This is what I've been wanting to smell like since forever ago. At first, it was definitely chocolate , but like MRFIII, on me fewer than 10 seconds later, it was super rose with a hint of chocolate. It's in the background, now, while the rose is prominent, followed by amber and musk. I think it smells like valentine's day. :wub:??

3 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

This is what I've been wanting to smell like since forever ago. At first, it was definitely chocolate , but like MRFIII, on me fewer than 10 seconds later, it was super rose with a hint of chocolate. It's in the background, now, while the rose is prominent, followed by amber and musk. I think it smells like valentine's day. :wub:??

You’re tempting me to try this. This is another fragrance (trial size) that has gone in, and back out of my cart countless times. 

Does anyone have suggestions for an added phero so  I could soften the “dominance” part of the equation  if it turns out I love it?  

38 minutes ago, Eve said:

You’re tempting me to try this. This is another fragrance (trial size) that has gone in, and back out of my cart countless times. 

Does anyone have suggestions for an added phero so  I could soften the “dominance” part of the equation  if it turns out I love it?  

I would say a bottle of EST but that might be too costly... That’s a good question I’d like the answer to as well ?

33 minutes ago, Vicki Lee said:

I would say a bottle of EST but that might be too costly... That’s a good question I’d like the answer to as well ?

@Eve this was also my first instinct from what I've read on the site. I wanted to say lace but I think it might be too incongruous to wear them at the same time and I've read that est tempers whatever's in dominance that sometimes angers other people (women, usually, in my case). I know anger isn't the right word but it's the best I can do for now. 

1 hour ago, Vicki Lee said:

50 minutes ago, SugarKitten said:

@Eve this was also my first instinct from what I've read on the site. I wanted to say lace but I think it might be too incongruous to wear them at the same time and I've read that est tempers whatever's in dominance that sometimes angers other people (women, usually, in my case). I know anger isn't the right word but it's the best I can do for now. 

Thanks!  

I'll research more after I give it a whirl ?

• 2 months later...

Stoked to try Dominance with something other than sex and violins :D Still like S&V better as this one dries down to a light powder? musk, and I don't generally prefer powdery? scents. Is it the amber?

Self Effects- Still seem to like Dominance more than Leather. I felt like I wanted wash Leather off not to terribly long after application, and with D I feel the focus, but like I could just happily keep going instead of head down a dark alley I feel if I had kept the leather on I would have become emotional, or possibly just get a headache from the heaviness/ maybe OD. 

I feel like I should use Leather if I want to go talk to a therapist. haha I will try it in a much smaller amount next to see what happens. 

As far as the Dominance application- I put on a tiny more than usual also really wanted to get the scent :) Well now I feel the opposite of starting to go down a dark thought process. Now I feel like I want to get things done which is EXACTLY what I should be doing right now instead of this :D  VERY Happy! Theres the lady I missed, where'd she go?:) ❤️

So Dominance & Leather both turn me into a raging bi-yatch, but I read that they are great for working out.  So I started dabbing just a bit of either one on right before I go to the gym and I get an AMAZING workout.  I now exercise for an hour and a half and could even go longer which is unheard of for me.  It's like I get a boost of intense physical energy.  But then as soon as I get home I have to scrub it off so I don't start any arguments 😂  I love the smell of chocolate & roses too..