Sensual Harmony w/ La Femme Mystere

I put this on recently after not having touched it for quite a long time. It smelled sweeter than I remembered, not in a bad way, but after I put it on and it dried down, that beautiful smooth sandalwood that I was waiting for came out. Overall it's smoother than before (as to be expected with age), and still so elegant, and I loved catching whiffs of it on myself.

• 5 months later...

I've been wearing Sensual Harmony w/LFM quite a bit over the last week! Thanks to @luna65 for recommending it! I'm still figuring out hits – it does seems like people are extremely helpful and happy to talk with me,  However, that could be due to the self-effects. I feel quite chatty and friendly with LFM – happy to go the extra mile to chat up sales people, etc. I also find that when I'm wearing it, I want to dress up and spend some time on my hair.  Neither of those things are outside my reality, but the drive to do it when wearing LFM is interesting nonetheless.

I wore it to drop off my car at the dealer for a sorta pricey maintenance package and while they did charge me full price, the guy gave me a crazy nice loaner (with a wink wink).  That was fun to drive (although I had to use my husband's car to pick up my kids from school because it was a two seater 🙂)!

What I LOVE about LFM is that it's like a photo filter.  When I wear it, I feel GORGEOUS. Unfortunately, no one has given me any massive discounts on anything. I remain hopeful - and it's a good excuse to go out shopping just in case 😊

Sensual Harmony is beautiful. I feel like it fades quickly on me, but my kids say they can smell it long after I can't, so I resist the urge to re-apply, re-apply, re-apply...even though that's what I want to do, lol. It's very gentle once it settles and oh-so lovely.  Until I got my trial of Tangy Ylang, I had no idea that I loved ylang ylang.  It's now a favorite.

Last night I added some Phero Girl and today (sans shower but with reapplication of SH/LFM) spouse has been totally gaga over me.   Apparently a woman who is "gorgeous beyond words", "so beautiful" and "the sexiest woman ever" deserves some afternoon delight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is lovely.  I normally don't like florals, but this is so smooth and creamy and all around wonderful. Something about the floral note or maybe the sweetness combined with the floral reminds me a bit of Gypsum White. LFM always makes me feel confident, but this scent makes me feels refined and ladylike.  

I really like the creamy vanilla and sandalwood base, so I tried layering it with Pie in the Sky and it's gorgeous too!  It's so creamy and comforting but there's still that floral note that says, "I'm a lady."  If Sensual Harmony is like an elegant but comfortable LBD, this combo is like wearing your favorite soft jersey dress with flats.

I might have to get a full bottle of this once I use up my trial vial...

• 1 month later...

Ok, this might be my favorite scent so far. I wore a couple of swipes of this last night and I can still smell it!

I have noticed that it tends to "fade" after application, only to come out with a vengeance an hour later. So I'm always careful not to overapply at first. I like smelling those little bursts of amazing scent through the day. It might just be my skin chemistry, though. It's the only fragrance that lasts 24 hrs+ on me (I haven't tried a ton of fragrances though).

I haven't noticed any reactions of other people with this (like I do with the UN LFM) but this makes me smile just putting it on and that's what matters.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 12:13 PM, hedgehog said:

I haven't noticed any reactions of other people with this (like I do with the UN LFM) but this makes me smile just putting it on and that's what matters.

I take this back! From what I've observed, wearing UN LFM (even <1/2 drop) is like WHAM! Heads turn, some people are immediately affected, you get the upgrade to the hotel suite. Wearing Sensual Harmony with LFM is more subtle, like a sneaky takeover. People slowly start to view you differently. They listen to you more. You don't see the results right away, but you do after a few weeks or months. I think this is a combo of the phero acting on others and the self-effects (if you feel confident and radiate general "I'm awesome and I know it" vibes, people around you can sense that). 

That said, I apply LFM and most perfumes with a light hand, mostly because perfume doesn't fade easily on my skin and I like a subtle, close scent at work.  People who are right next to me still get a good whiff, but it's not strong and I don't leave a trail. So the effects here are all for a fraction of a drop (by my *calculations, about 1/3 of a drop of the phero-enhanced perfume.) 

*Assuming a 10 mL FB has 200 drops, then a 1.75 vial has about 35 drops. This is based off of how quickly I'm going through my trial vial vs how many times I've worn it. 

14 hours ago, hedgehog said:

I take this back! From what I've observed, wearing UN LFM (even <1/2 drop) is like WHAM! Heads turn, some people are immediately affected, you get the upgrade to the hotel suite. Wearing Sensual Harmony with LFM is more subtle, like a sneaky takeover. People slowly start to view you differently. They listen to you more. You don't see the results right away, but you do after a few weeks or months. I think this is a combo of the phero acting on others and the self-effects (if you feel confident and radiate general "I'm awesome and I know it" vibes, people around you can sense that). 

That said, I apply LFM and most perfumes with a light hand, mostly because perfume doesn't fade easily on my skin and I like a subtle, close scent at work.  People who are right next to me still get a good whiff, but it's not strong and I don't leave a trail. So the effects here are all for a fraction of a drop (by my *calculations, about 1/3 of a drop of the phero-enhanced perfume.) 

*Assuming a 10 mL FB has 200 drops, then a 1.75 vial has about 35 drops. This is based off of how quickly I'm going through my trial vial vs how many times I've worn it. 

I absolutely LOVE UN LFM!!! The hits I get are fantastic plus I like the fact that I’m able to wear it with different scents whenever. I will be job hunting this Fall and a few of the departments I plan on sending my resumé to are scent sensitive so I can wear UN LFM on its own which I do now whenever I don’t feel like wearing anything scented. My question what are the differences between the 1000, 2x, and 3x, is it double and triple the effect or just amount? 

287FFECC-51B5-4820-8355-D83BF78B9806.jpeg

The technical difference is that 1x ( regular full strength UN) is 1000mcg per bottle, 2X is 2000mcg per bottle, 3X is 3000mcg per bottle. So yes just the actual strength of dose. How that difference translates for you specifically can only really be known by you once you try them. On paper it would just mean if you wear 4 sprays of 1x you would just need 2 sprays of 2X for same effect. But since sometimes more equals less reactions or not as good reactions or flat out being ignored I would suggest sticking to 1x unless you have Worn it so Many times and at a wide variety of dosages that you are positive a stronger one is a better more logical fit for you. You can ALWAYS add more if need be but once you have too much it’s much harder to correct. You have to scrub off, make sure you are removing completely ( alcohol or witch hazel) and if that happens away from home you are left with too much or none at all. But if you know you require a higher dose than most people ( like me) and you want to get the stronger strength to make your bottle last longer then that makes perfect sense for you.

2 minutes ago, halo0073 said:

The technical difference is that 1x ( regular full strength UN) is 1000mcg per bottle, 2X is 2000mcg per bottle, 3X is 3000mcg per bottle. So yes just the actual strength of dose. How that difference translates for you specifically can only really be known by you once you try them. On paper it would just mean if you wear 4 sprays of 1x you would just need 2 sprays of 2X for same effect. But since sometimes more equals less reactions or not as good reactions or flat out being ignored I would suggest sticking to 1x unless you have Worn it so Many times and at a wide variety of dosages that you are positive a stronger one is a better more logical fit for you. You can ALWAYS add more if need be but once you have too much it’s much harder to correct. You have to scrub off, make sure you are removing completely ( alcohol or witch hazel) and if that happens away from home you are left with too much or none at all. But if you know you require a higher dose than most people ( like me) and you want to get the stronger strength to make your bottle last longer then that makes perfect sense for you.

Thank you for replying! Currently I use two drops of UN LFM oil in between my chest area and the hits have not been a disappointment! Everything from a female friend insisting that she pay for a t shirt I was trying to buy myself to two Police Officers who spent an hour trying to recruit me to change careers and become a cop. 

In your opinion which is the best strength of UN LFM for me to order? I definitely want to keep it unscented due to the scent policy at work. 

@BlackgirlmagicSince you're using 2 drops to get some pretty extreme results, I think regular UN is reasonable. That will allow you to use it a bit more lightly for other situations too.  (You may not want to pherobomb people every day. I only use a fraction of a drop of the phero-enhanced fragrance, which is basically 1/3x for daily use at work.)  If you go through the 1x too fast, you can always order 2x!

I’d definitely stick with the regular UN which is 1x. If you want to amp up how hard it hits, how widely it diffuses try getting 1X in a spray. I recommend 60/40 alcohol/oil as it’s the best of both worlds. Oil lasts longer but stays closer so a more intimate vibe while alcohol sprays hit harder and farther out around you. 60/40 gives you a great balance of both. A case can be made for either form with a phero like LFM but I for one love it in spray form especially as it is one that can really spur hits/favors/discounts/special treatment in public from strangers. It’s a great social for me and I get better selfies from it in spray form as well. Of course all of this is personal preference and others may have different preferences or experiences, but tons of the customers I help have similar experiences. You really don’t need the 2X or 3x unless you wear so much that you are speeding through your bottles at an inconvenient rate. If you were leaving the country or were going to otherwise not able to order for awhile that would make perfect sense. But it’s allllll personal preference and there are no wrong answers. Though if you were wearing it THAT much at high dosages I would likely warn you to take regular breaks and rotate other blends. One you can become immune if you wear something too much, both as far as selfies and hits go. And also I find blends to be most effective when not worn every single day as people can get so used to that phero signature that it can kinda kill hits as well.

I know I'm a guy chiming in here but at least in my experience, the blends here at LPMP are so well balanced that a little goes a looooooong way and you don't necessarily need a lot.  I learned a long time ago that at least for me, if I let my nose be my guide and only wear the amount that smells right to me (for the scented pheros, obviously) I get the best reactions.  Usually, 2 sprays (3 of Adam's Nectar because I love that one so) are all it takes for me to see a lot of reactions (that and I don't want to be 'The Cologne Guy, able to clear entire rooms before entering them') but that's just been my own experience.  

19 hours ago, Snoopyace said:

I know I'm a guy chiming in here but at least in my experience, the blends here at LPMP are so well balanced that a little goes a looooooong way and you don't necessarily need a lot.  I learned a long time ago that at least for me, if I let my nose be my guide and only wear the amount that smells right to me (for the scented pheros, obviously) I get the best reactions.  Usually, 2 sprays (3 of Adam's Nectar because I love that one so) are all it takes for me to see a lot of reactions (that and I don't want to be 'The Cologne Guy, able to clear entire rooms before entering them') but that's just been my own experience.  

Male opinions are always welcome, I’m very new to this so I need all the advice I can get! Back in 2016/17 I ordered Honeyed with Gotcha and got amazing hits! I have since changed careers so I’m only able to order Unscented Pheros for work and then I order the scents for outside of work.

I have Aja, Moondust Cocoa, and Mama Lion (can’t remember name  but it’s a White Chocolate scent) that I ordered a few weeks back and I’ve just ordered UN Popularity, Gravenstein, and my FB Sugar Coconut. I’m addicted to chocolate scents and I kinda use it to my advantage as you may have noticed with my name! 👩🏾‍🍳🍫

• 1 year later...

The scent is nice and light but my skin would turn this into something pointy. The effects however, were worth it. I'd get a lot of respect with this on. Coworkers were very chivalrous and kind to me.

I gave this to my cousin to help her out on dates and she had some good times with this.

• 7 months later...

Is this a strong scent? It doesn't sound like something I would like, but would like to try LFM again. (Aquatics also aren't my thing, so Goddess of the Blue Moon is out too...). 

I am asking if it's strong, cause I'm thinking about applying something I like with allspice next to it and hoping that that other scent would kinda overpower it. If you get what I mean? 

@citrine On me, Sensual Harmony isn't super strong, but it still makes its presence known. I've never had an issue with it being too light. Sometimes it'll go on light out of the bottle, and I'll apply too much, and it'll come out with a vengeance an hour later once my body heats it up. It really blooms and diffuses over time! 

Can't sing the praises of Sensual Harmony enough. :) I never thought I would like anything floral, and this completely changed my mind and is one of my favorites. 

• 4 months later...

Not completely sure yet how I feel about ylang ylang. Sometimes it’s okay for me, other times it’s not. At first, I thought the ylang ylang was a bit strong, but it has mellowed and now has bloomed into a really lovely sheer, creamy white scent. I’m enjoying the scent the longer it’s on. It’s not an overpowering scent, at least not on me, but definitely noticeable. I wore a few dabs from the sample vial in my hair, on my neck, at wrists and a squiggle (is that a real word???) on my chest. 

As for the La Femme Mystere pheromone, the self effects for me were to put me in a good, happy (but not in an over the top way) mood. Kind of felt like “everything in the world is okay” type of feeling. Also felt like I had a strong burst of energy and felt like I wanted to go for a run. That is completely unlike me normally. A nice long, leisurely walk, sure. Running? No...

For effects on others, again, I only had two people to test it out on today. Though, for this experiment I was at least (finally!) able to find a guy as a test subject. Took my car to my normal mechanic today because the dreaded “service engine soon” light came on. In the shop, they had a new woman working the service desk who seemed stressed. But after being in my scent cloud, she seemed to relax a bit. Also somewhat uncharacteristically for me, I felt like chatting with her and I kept making jokes! Who am I??? Turns out that today is her first day and she had First Day Jitters. We had a pleasant, relaxed conversation which is something that is sometimes not that easy for me. Still, I feel like Lumina creates more warmth and a deeper connection, but LFM has a place. It would probably be great for work meetings where you don’t know the other people very well or if you are going for a friendly but not deeply connected vibe. Maybe? Actually, I am unsure about that last part....need more testing!

For my mechanic, he was pleasant and nice, as always, but I didn’t notice anything too different from him. He maybe wasn’t around my phero cloud enough or maybe I needed to wear more or maybe he was just really busy today. I once accidentally wore Heart & Soul around him and he was over-the-top protective of me that time. And that time, he also gave me a free oil change, new windshield blades and adjusted my brakes all for free! He didn’t charge me anything for this visit, but it turned out to be a very minor problem with the car. He probably wouldn’t have charged me anyway (pheroed or not).

edited to add:

Tried this one again today, a couple days after my first experiment. This time I went shopping at one of the more snooty shopping centers around. Actually, I had some returns/exchanges and I wanted to be treated...err...queenly. Definitely felt like a queen this time! The sales people were showing off their best customer service skills for me today. Which is great. Also stopped at a food stall to a get a drink and the rather cute (but waaay too old for me) guy (think he’s the owner) kept glancing at me with a sweet, soft smile and heart shaped eyes. 😍 Oh, I also felt cuter than normal.

Edited by RosesArePink

• 3 weeks later...

The creamy scent is really growing on me and just seems so sophisticated. I tested it again today. This time of year is when one of the charities I volunteer with has a big fundraiser event...always dread this event as it involves having to try to convince strangers to part with their dearly beloved money.  And it’s outside. And usually cold. And so many people can be not so nice. 

Either I was really, really, really lucky this year or Sensual Harmony w/ LFM made a difference.  Everyone I spoke with was friendly, respectful and most importantly, willing to donate. Only one guy seemed annoyed at first, that is, until he got into my phero cloud...then he slowly warmed up to the idea of giving a little money.

I wore about six finger tip dabs in my hair and another four or five on my neck from the sample vial. Just a little distressed to see that there’s not too much left in the vial! 😖

• 4 months later...

When I looked at the short ingredients list initially, I thought it could be a simple scent, but I was wrong. It has depth, it lasts for ages on my skin, I can’t get enough! Ylang ylang and sandalwood combine so well together. A very elegant and fresh scent, not too sweet, just the way I like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this still have powdered sugar in it? In the lp store it just mentions these notes:

YLANG YLANG ~ Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibility, soothes marital problems.
VANILLA (dry, powdery, non-foody) ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the trial vial of this, and I can really attest to its longevity! I wore a couple of swipes on my navel, collarbones, and elbows last night, and still can smell it almost 12 hours later! When I first put it on, I could really smell the ylang ylang and vanilla, but now sandalwood is the dominant note (not complaining-I love the smell). 

I had body lotion and vaseline layered under, but I'm still impressed at its performance, considering I was at frat parties where being sweaty and among sweaty bodies in a crowded room is the norm. As for hits, I felt really badass and hot when wearing this. It's the "time of the month" for me, which makes me feel pretty uncomfortable in my body and grouchy, but that was not the case when I wore this! Getting into parties, even ones with a big line and picky "bouncers" were no big deal for my friend and I as I saw their demeanor changed and they easily let us in. (Girls in general have an easier time getting into parties, but I saw a couple groups getting turned away at the door before us). 

I noticed getting stared at and double takes throughout the night, but no one approached me. Usually I don't have a problem coming up to people and talking to them, but this time I felt like I wanted them to dare to approach me...maybe I intimidated them? Not sure if that's wholly the phero, but I thought it was interesting.

All in all, I love the scent and I definitely want to test this out more and see what other hits I can get!

• 1 year later...

I am a huge fan of Sensual Harmony.  It’s in my top 10 and is a mainstay in my business trip kit.  
It’s elegant, versatile, the LFM is a confidence booster, and I love the vanilla and ylang ylang combo! 🥰
However, sometimes I have to watch out for the “intimidation factor.”  Usually not an issue because I mostly work with people more senior to me, but today I was meeting a more junior associate. I held my hand out to shake hands and he just froze!  

One of the other guys commented later that he thought the poor guy was scared of me.  I am not a scary person at all by appearance, haha. 
The good news is that he did eventually feel comfortable enough to shake my hand after dinner. 😊