Xavier w/ Super Sexy for Men

AD-Xavier_1.jpg

TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
INDIAN SPICES ~ Lust, love, power, spirituality.
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.

Ok thiiiiiis is gonna be good. Slightly reminiscent of lp homme but clean and clear if that makes sense. A lovely, tea forward, clean scent with just enough spice to make it intriguing. I only put a dab on my wrist for about half an hour while I opened the package but yum.

Edited by belle-ville

Oh ! This all makes so much more sense now. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't describe this scent. The combo of tea and manly ingredients and then lavender..it works...but it's so unique and unexpected ! All I know is that this is my favorite man scent of the year. It bypasses my ability to analyze and goes right for the arousal. Yummm.

Xavier is good. Very very good.

Luna's description is pretty much perfect and I am not sure what I can add to it to give you a better sense of this scent. A solid base of manly teak. Indian spices that are reminiscent of Pashazade but not quite as spicy. (I hate to compare scents like that in case you have not tried Pashazade. But if you have not tried Pashazade, by all means TRY IT!) The note of tea to help smooth out the spices and the lavender to keep it all from going too rich or spicy. Going on wet, Xavier did have a little bit of a bite to it but the second it dries down it is smooth. Very very smooth. And another thing Luna was dead on about: we sometimes get gifts of very high end soaps and this really is just a few notes off one that we are using right now that I really like a lot. I would buy this in soap form if Mara made it.

I know I said earlier that Alaric was my favorite of the 2015 Pheromas men's set, but Xavier is in a very close second. Very very close.

And the Super Sexy For Men pheromone mix is one of my usual "Go To" mixes and the two of these blend very well together.

If you need a manly scent for yourself or your man, you have found it.

• 2 weeks later...

I smell a weighty, dark'ish and spicy man-scent with this. A surprise considering the notes. I don't get much lavender or tea, but I can smell them way back behind the spices and wood.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

This started out really soapy on me at first, the lavender was just so brisk, but in the drydown I get more of the tea/spices/wood thing happening. It's nice and manly for sure, but it doesn't really remind me of Pashazade.