Help! Quick question from new user

I just recently received a bunch of new samples that I purchased and I've fallen completely in love with Tropique and LAM.

I love the way they smell and love the way I feel when I wear them. Having said that, in the past I like it when I walk in an elevator and people comment that I smell good or co-workers would say, I knew you were already here because I could smell how great you smell. Because I'm new to pheromones and cops I'm nervous to put very much on. How much can I wear?? I've read that you shouldn't put cops near your face, is that because cops normally smells bad and that wouldn't apply to these two because they smell wonderful or is there another reason???

I want to bathe in this stuff!!!!

By the way you guys have created such a great forum here!!

It's more that having copulins near your face may give the subconscious impression to others that you are unclean. It's better to wear cops lower down, closer to the place they'd normally emanate from. I believe most people here apply cops in places like the abdomen and upper thighs, although many also take advantage of the heat generated in the cleavage to aid diffusion.

Whether you choose to wear cops in cleavage or further down, it's best to keep them off your face and hands, and definitely keep them out of your hair.

How much you wear is more or less personal choice, but keep in mind that it doesn't take much to get a response, and that wearing too much can have exactly the opposite effect. Start small and work your way up. I know it's tempting to slather because it all smells so good, but it's wise to be judicial in cops application. It really doesn't take much to get a reaction -one drop per gallon is enough. And this way your bottle will be around for you to appreciate a bit longer. ;)

How much you wear is more or less personal choice, but keep in mind that it doesn't take much to get a response, and that wearing too much can have exactly the opposite effect. Start small and work your way up. I know it's tempting to slather because it all smells so good, but it's wise to be judicial in cops application. It really doesn't take much to get a reaction -one drop per gallon is enough. And this way your bottle will be around for you to appreciate a bit longer. ;)

Yeah, a whole lot of cops in the workplace might not be a good thing.

And if you like the scent of LAM, you can always get a bottle of NOCO, which is the same scent but with no pheros.

Edited by Dolly

Also, if you accidently get cops in your hair, they don't really dry down and meld they way they do on your skin and it smells like yummy vanilla, or yummy pink...plus straight up stank. AND it takes several washings to get out. (At least it did for me!!) Watch out for low hanging hair!

Also, if you accidently get cops in your hair, they don't really dry down and meld they way they do on your skin and it smells like yummy vanilla, or yummy pink...plus straight up stank. AND it takes several washings to get out. (At least it did for me!!) Watch out for low hanging hair!

That's right BB, coochy-head is not a good thing!

Pretty much it's all been said. Cops to near the face can register as unclean and keep them out of your hair. I'd check out the EOW thread and Dolly has a great page in her journal for beginners and sex blends.

That said, I do like the scent of most of the LAM/BAM blends. Tropique is wonderful. Keep in mind the amount of cops you might be wearing. Tropique has 10 drops of EOW per bottle. The LAM blend (A'Nol + EOW) contains a lot more.

Which LAM scent are you wearing?

It's fun to start out and discover the Joy of pheros. But, I'd be conservative on the amount of cops you wear to work ( how you are perceived professionally) and out randomly alone. There might be the chance of unwanted attention.

It's great when it's all love though.

Pretty much it's all been said. Cops to near the face can register as unclean and keep them out of your hair. I'd check out the EOW thread and Dolly has a great page in her journal for beginners and sex blends.

That said, I do like the scent of most of the LAM/BAM blends. Tropique is wonderful. Keep in mind the amount of cops you might be wearing. Tropique has 10 drops of EOW per bottle. The LAM blend (A'Nol + EOW) contains a lot more.

Which LAM scent are you wearing?

It's fun to start out and discover the Joy of pheros. But, I'd be conservative on the amount of cops you wear to work ( how you are perceived professionally) and out randomly alone. There might be the chance of unwanted attention.

It's great when it's all love though.

I'm wearing the Sugared Vanilla and Honey. It's heavenly. It's hard to believe there is something stinky in there!!

I've fallen in love with them for how they smell, not so much for the effect they have or would have on anyone else. I think I'm going to try what Dolly suggested and try one that smells like that but maybe isn't quite so ..... dangerous? effective? not sure what the right word is! Haha

Is there a Phero blend, minus the Cops that would smell similar?

You can get NOCO Sugared Honey and Vanilla, or whatever that flavor is called. It's the same scent without the cops or pheros. If you want a phero blend added to it, you can always ask Mara to boost it. I think it costs $30 for a full boost.

You can get NOCO Sugared Honey and Vanilla, or whatever that flavor is called. It's the same scent without the cops or pheros. If you want a phero blend added to it, you can always ask Mara to boost it. I think it costs $30 for a full boost.

:yeahthat: You can get the NOCO, which is the exact same scent as the LAM and if you really want pheros, you could go with a more social blend. You could have Mara boost it with something like Open Windows, Cougar, Super Sexy, or something like that.

:yeahthat: You can get the NOCO, which is the exact same scent as the LAM and if you really want pheros, you could go with a more social blend. You could have Mara boost it with something like Open Windows, Cougar, Super Sexy, or something like that.

:yeahthat: This is a great option.

Also, remember this is November at LP!! Which means you can get a smaller size of the unscented pheros. A great way to try out some blends. :)

They are on the ETSy page

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovePotionPerfumes?section_id=16172918&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8