Private Editions for November 2015

Potion Master

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all look fab! There's a few I'd love to sniff (Dolly Rama, Carolyn's Nile Spice-is that "our" Carolyn?, and Barbara's Soft Sandal Rose) but I'll stick with my reservation of Tyvey's White Chocolate Rose.. thanks!!

I'll take a Lady Red, been waiting for this one. Invi's Hazelnut looks and sounds fantastick tho, but got enough choc scents at the moment.

How did I miss Golden Goddess!?! That and Tyvey's scent are gonna be tough to pass on this round, trying to stay strong to focus on pheros this month.

Edited by Cherise

May I get a Golden Goddess and a Nile Spice? And I will keep my reservation for Lovestruck's Honeyed Blackberry, though I am curious to hear from Lovestruck about how it came out.

No!. I haven't met her yet! She said she researched online then dropped off her instructions for me at the store! So mysterious.

Barbara and Patti are also via the store!

Well, her PE sounds awesome! How exciting, I can't wait till I can make it up there..

Wow. . .these are all so creative and I love, love, love the labels.

May I please reserve:

Freaky Tiki (1)

Erin's Mad Irish (1)

Carolyn's Nile Spice--dying to try a cardamon scent

Golden Goddess - 2 (in addition to the one's I ordered earlier which is 4, I think)

If someone is dying for Erin's Mad Irish, I noticed there is only 1 so let me know and I'll release that hold. That label looks just like my reddish Golden Retriever Lucy!

I really, really pray there will be anything left next month.
I've ordered so much with the pheromas this month, I can't afford any more.

Tyvey, Dolly, Lisa, Amanda...
I would LOVE a bottle each of your PE's.

Here's to hoping for next month.

Mara, I think you have several candidates for second editions in this round. Everything looks fabulous. :)

AD-PE-DollyRama.jpg

Dolly Rama Musk

For our beloved guru, the Dolly Rama: Soft, warm and dusky, this scent is comprised of Egyptian Musk, Indian Attars of Golden Sandalwood and Black Amber, and a slightly animalic Amber EO.

8 Bottles Available

Animalic amber......wow, never knew such a thing existed! I absolutely CANNOT wait.

Oh, oh, oh, Mara, I am speechless at the wonderfulness of the notes for Comfort and Joy and for Farm Girl! These sound absolutely perfect, and I can't wait to get them and share them with Erin!

I am also going to need:

Tyvey's White Chocolate Rose

Lisa's Golden Goddess

I may be back!

I can't resist. Please may I also get a bottle of Patti's Gypsy?

And dear Potion Master, reading over my own descriptions and many others, I cannot believe how complex these blends are, how many extra notes seem to have made their way in! I am really speechless at how much effort and care and craft goes into the Private Editions. There is no place like LP anywhere else on earth. Thank you so much!

Keeping my fingers crossed that Barbara's Soft Sandal Rose is like a cross between sugared roses & sensual harmony

Put me down for one bottle please.

Hi Rosebud, good to see you! :)

It's really nothing like that, so I did not put you down for one. Not a sweet blend, and the rose note is very very subtle. Let me know if you still want, but I do not see this as a YOU scent.

Golden Goddess - 2 (in addition to the one's I ordered earlier which is 4, I think)

Lisa, I held 3 aside for you from the beginning, so I only put you down for an additional 1, making for 4 total. Right?

Animalic amber......wow, never knew such a thing existed! I absolutely CANNOT wait.

Yes! It's one of the ambers I used in Ambre Amour.

I can't resist. Please may I also get a bottle of Patti's Gypsy?

And dear Potion Master, reading over my own descriptions and many others, I cannot believe how complex these blends are, how many extra notes seem to have made their way in! I am really speechless at how much effort and care and craft goes into the Private Editions. There is no place like LP anywhere else on earth. Thank you so much!

Awww, thank you for the kind words, Blackcat! :heart:

I think Patti's Gypsy is something you will really like.

Hi Rosebud, good to see you! :)

It's really nothing like that, so I did not put you down for one. Not a sweet blend, and the rose note is very very subtle. Let me know if you still want, but I do not see this as a YOU scent.

So it's more "Synchronicity" than "Sensual Harmony"? Maybe you're right... I should hold off for now.

I think i'll save my idea of a "sensual harmony & sugared roses" combo for when you re-open orders for PE's :)

So it's more "Synchronicity" than "Sensual Harmony"? Maybe you're right... I should hold off for now.

I think i'll save my idea of a "sensual harmony & sugared roses" combo for when you re-open orders for PE's :)

More femme than Synchronicity, but you're on the right track with that comparison I think. Maybe somewhere in between those two, and the subtlety makes it read more "mature" in my opinion.

THANK YOU! :)

PM, I think I ordered the original one and then 2 with half boosts of cougar. Let me go check my orders as I thought I also ordered a fourth via invoice from John and then this one would make 5. Stay tuned

Can't count today so will check orders

Okay, I checked.

October 9--ordered first bottle

October 19-ordered 2 with half boosts

October 23-ordered 4th bottle

so with request in above thread for 2 more, that will take me to 6. But if I can't do 2 more, 1 is fine. Whatever works. But 4 have already been paid for.

Glad I looked! Thank you! This sounds amazingly wonderful and exactly what I imagined. LOVE the concept of all those amazing honeys with amber and sandalwood and PEACH! I LOVE PEACH.

Seajam, if you really want Erin's Mad Irish, you can have my reserve. I got a lot this month already if you are a madly in love with mad irish. . haha.

Lisa, that is so sweet of you, but I know how it is when we are reminded of our adorable fur babies so I don't want to take that from you. I'll just remain as the alternate so if you do decide not to get I'll be next in line. :kiss43:

Nice to see you on RB :) & oh yes!! pls do that.

Newbie question: How does payment work if I want to place an order on Etsy and the LPMP website this week? Would it be combined somehow so there's less invoices and fees overall? Thanks in advance!

For that, it would probably be best to email and ask for an invoice. :)

Awww, thank you for the kind words, Blackcat! :heart:

I think Patti's Gypsy is something you will really like.

Well, I know you know what I like!!! I've been emailing with Erin and she is over the moon about both her label and her notes.

And having placed my monster order, I am now sitting on my hands not to grab more from this enticing list! It's very difficult. Perhaps I should get moving and go to work. :-)

Ok I'm on the fence here.. need guidance. Tyveys PE sounds good. Sort of puts me in mind of Solstice's Rose Mallow. But, I'm hoping this would be creamier with more white chocolate. My big question is how dominant is the Rose?

Oh wow Mara - I just noticed you had some bottles of my PE listed. I need to start a review thread for it I suppose! I love it alone, but it is awesome layered with other scents as well - - kind of like adding a "sugared" or "fairy cake" to really make something wonderful. My husband loves it on me (haven't told him I am the "Lovestruck" of this particular legend, however. :mooning: A girl needs SOME privacy!) It's so NOT smutty honey (which is hit or miss for me) but it is still very sexy. I can tell he notices it immediately, even if I layer it. I know I asked you about what pheros I could boost it with (I originally was thinking Gotcha or EoW) but now I think (for me) it would be great layered with Cuddle Bunny because that's where he immediatelly goes with it. (Like a moth to a flame) :biker-babe: I could see using it with G2 and Perfect Match as well. You really made it a versatile blend that I can enjoy MANY ways.