Cougar for someone college aged?

Hi everyone!

Just wanna preface by saying how excited I am still about LPMP. :) Everyone here has been nothing but welcoming and helpful, and I'm looking forward to placing my second order soon with full-size perfumes this time (hellooooo LP Summer Solstice 2015)! :D

Apologies if this is a dumb question, but I've read so many raves about Cougar Potion, and was wondering if it would still be appropriate for a just-turned-22-year-old? I've read it works for all ages, but I also read a post from Mara (http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2493&p=171086) where she said it wouldn't do much for a younger person. Granted, I'm a little order than the original person who asked the question (17), but yeah. Just curious since I'd love to experience all the hits everyone else seems to be having with Cougar.

Edited by Midnight Requiem

A lot of the younger ladies here (in their twenties) have found Cougar to be great. I say get a trial size of scented Cougar. See if it works for you.

Hi MR,

I'm by no means an authority on the subject but I would imagine LFM or SS4W might be better suited to a younger woman. I definitly experience a nice spring in my step from either of those, a bit glamorous and confident. My personal " hits" have been better with these than cougar. My mom actually gets more hits from women wearing cougar. Perhaps some more experienced users will chime in. This is the perfect time to get some pheros to try with the sample sizes being available on etsy. Welcome to the forum.

Fabulous knows no age!! Cougar was my first when I first started here in my twenties. I did not end up with a bunch of younger men trailing me, just sparkly fabulousness!! (That said... I did notice it attracted a number of older gents.) it's worth a shot!!

I like your opening statement BB! :)

I'd recommend trying Heart & Soul or Open Winfows. Just my guess, H&S may resonate a little more with her. Only way to know is to try the blend out a few times.

Ok so on re-reading you're asking for someone who is 17. Well you pretty much have your answer on the thread you linked.

Edited by StacyK

I like your opening statement BB! :)

I'd recommend trying Heart & Soul or Open Winfows. Just my guess, H&S may resonate a little more with her. Only way to know is to try the blend out a few times.

Ok so on re-reading you're asking for someone who is 17. Well you pretty much have your answer on the thread you linked.

No, I think she said she just turned 22. The 17 year old was in the link, lol.

I say go for it. Try a sample of Cougar Potion. The scent is gorgeous, and the phero is awesome.

Yes you're right Bella :)

I say she needs a few samples. I still suggest giving H & S a try. If I were to describe Heart and Soul IMO, it's like 22 squared.

I'd say Cougar, H & S and maybe OW.

Halo is so right about how mileage can vary. I was just thinking how we are different with Cougar and LFM. I didn't fall in love with Cougar until I got the UN (stronger), but LFM I tend to do better with the scented. I do suggest start out with a scented if there's a version available as its best to start light and work your way up.

Edited by StacyK

Thanks for all the helpful responses, everyone! I think I'll include a trial size of Cougar and likely one of H&S and OW. I've been especially eyeing OW for a while... And I'm also interested in LFM/LFN. So many choices; I just want to try them all!

Edited by Midnight Requiem