New Releases for DECEMBER 2015! Happy Holidays!

First - YES! The labels are fantastic!

Second - OMG MERRY!!! Merry! Really!? As in EGGNOG (MILK/BUTTER/CREAM), MULBERRY, SUGAR, AMBER, SANDALWOOD & NUTMEG - Merry! - ? :swoon:

Please! Let it be so! :Emoticons04235:

Gahr!! I'm tempted to get a FB of Nutcracker Sweet for my sister but not sure about the patch for her. It seems like her kind of scent but I think I'm too scared to risk it....

As for me I think the one with TH sounds very fun and partyish!

Yes those both sound good as well as the Cocoa one. Definitely went sampler here.

Agreed! I want a full bottle set too! How do we go about ordering that? Since it's not the normal set of 10 - should I just order them all like normal?

I can totally add more on to make it a set of ten...More Merry and a couple of bottles of Dylan...? Thoughts? Possibilities?

Edited by NuTrix

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! Just now found this! Awesome, LoveStruck! Running off to LP......

:burning-heart:

......*happy sigh* Mara, Luna, LoveStruck...y'all have done it again! :wub: Luna, your poem in Sparkle Frost is stunning. Made me tear up.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

For a full bottle set, $125.00, which is a $30 discount.

You can ask for an invoice or do it via GC. Thanks for asking!

OH WOWSER! That's awesome! Thank you Most Magickal Mistress Mara! Invoice request will be on it's way shortly! :heart:

Lovestruck, I love the labels!!!!!!!! I had to go FB of minions, if not for scent, for label alone!

SJM I only logged on for a minute and saw this (been out of the loop for about 5 days) LOVE your avi. Those minions obviously get around. Those must be the "interns"... I chose mine for their intimidating horns (softened with the addition of Santa/Elf hats) I'm so glad the LP decision maker has a wicked sense of humor (and limitless levity to boot).

I REALLY wanted to hang glass balls and candy canes from their horn-age but I just didn't have the time to keep on "tweakin" the stuff. In this case though, less is more and certainly befits Le Wiz's name for the fragrance.

Edited by LoveStruck

OMG you bad boy. But yes, I guess it is a selfie (or gettin there, anyway) I suppose a psych would have a great time explaining to me how I was subconsciously drawn to that photo...

Did you get the bonus, much larger, stocking stuffer gift for Mrs. QG? ;)

OMG you bad boy. But yes, I guess it is a selfie (or gettin there, anyway) I suppose a psych would have a great time explaining to me how I was subconsciously drawn to that photo...

Did you get the bonus, much larger, stocking stuffer gift for Mrs. QG? ;)

Why yes, yes I am. And yes I did. But she opened it up early. The wood look ceramic tiles were not the only thing that got laid this weekend. :D

Edited by quietguy

For some reason, I didn't think there would be any new NRs until January. So this was a nice surprise! Why is it a smaller set this time? Just curious. I kinda like it, 'cause I'm kinda broke. But I'm definitely buying me a sampler set. Merry Christmas to meeee!!!

Why is it a smaller set this time? Just curious.

After the sale, Halloween and Pheromas, plus dealing with the store, that was about all Mara had time for.