Victoria Red

Victoria Red

AD-PE-VictoriaRed.jpg

"LadyVs scrumptious take on cherry chip pancakes starts with luscious cherry oils, which are whisked together with chocolate chips, fluffy vanilla batter, maple syrup, and finally a big swirl of whipped cream on top. YUM!"

This is so delicious and very evocative of cherry chocolate pancakes. On initial application, I get a blast of juicy cherry and a hint of chocolate. I get the maple syrup and cream on dry down, and my skin amps the maple syrup but not in a bad way. May have to pick up some Sugared Cherries or layer with another cherry scent so I can get that delicious cherry note to last on me. So glad I got a FB, and would definitely recommend to fans of cherry chocolate scents :D

Edited by Midnight Requiem

After a few slathers I seem to get more pancakes out of this one than the cherry-chip part of the equation, although when I first put it on I do get cherry-chip whipped cream deliciousness. My skin sucks this one up, though, after about half an hour I can barely smell it. I'm hoping with age I'll get more of a unified statement, as it were, though I want to layer it with Cherry Fairy Cake before I stash it away in my PE box for a while to see what that turns out like.

• 2 weeks later...

First on I get yummy, creamy, whipped vanilla maple and sweet cherry. I have not been able to pick out the chocolate for the life of me, BUT I think it's because I'm reading it along with something else...I think it's there with the vanilla and I almost get a hint of milk chocolate, almost...What I do get is absolute deliciousness regardless and I'm a sucker for maple! Although the maple IS there with a blast once freed from the bottle, it doesn't stay the center note. It really is a delicious battered delight ^_^

• 1 month later...

You had me at "luscious cherry oils." wet this is a chocolate cherry divinity. As it dries I get a lot of maple, very goopy and true. Then a chewy blond amber. I know! It must be the maple and chocolate somehow creating that illusion. This fairly screams for a BANG! boost. Once again a glorious LV concept & drool-inducing Mara execution.